Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,423 comments
Maybe this https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/workaround-to-quick-generate-tree-txt-for-csp-treefx.253792/
:confused:
My question, like to know: 3d trees are only visible in the 1.80 version??
No Problems here !

can you tell me how you added all those trees? would like to update some tracks too
As Vintagedriver mentioned, the workaround from "tcfshcrw" is a huge help!
Everything else is just patience and some free time 👍

Maybe this https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/workaround-to-quick-generate-tree-txt-for-csp-treefx.253792/
:confused:
My question, like to know: 3d trees are only visible in the 1.80 version??
I think you need at least 1.79 ;)

Sorry, no issues here with the Porsche
View attachment 1224187
how?.. how do you get this with 180p1?.. i get those even with default urd bayro..
1674243825427.png

Do you run with temporal AA on? I found I was losing shadows under my car when I had that switched on. It bugged the **** out of me till I worked out what was causing it. The cars looked like they were just sat on the tarmac and no shadow underneath.
Thanks Aaron, that solved the issue! :cheers:

how?.. how do you get this with 180p1?.. i get those even with default urd bayro..
View attachment 1224397
Maybe re-install csp and do it with the option "clean old configs and shaders first" (by dragging it into CM). There must be something broken in your general config.

Ferrari 250 LM(v1.0) by GADU Boyz and F40 LM Lover

This video is part of Cinematic intro made by Daniel Nogal of this mod
It is Required CSP 1.76 or above Version.

1. 3d Model - Base model by Turn 10 Studio.
- Some Parts are from Kunos Original 250 GTO.
- Main Convering Works by GADU Boyz and F40 LM Lover
- Detailng and Adding/Changing Parts by GADU Boyz and F40 LM Lover
- skins by F40 LM Lover
- driver skins by redmanuel

2. Sound by Kunos (250gto)

3. Physics by GADU Boyz

4. Features
Extra Animations and Lighting
- Left Door : Extra A
- Right Door : Extra B
- Rear Cawl : Extra C
- Front Hood : Extra D
- Fog Light : Extra F(Not E)
- CSP Refracting Headlight Functions.
- pbr shader
- VAO

5. Driver's Steer, Manual Shifting and buttons Animations by GADU Boyz and F40_LM_Lover

6. Special thanks
- redmanuel and FastTom - research on details and beta testing
- redmanuel - driver skins
- Daniel Nogal - start camera
- GPLGEM - for tyre texture
- Norms & xCHx_Exitus - technical supports

7. Installation
- Un-zip Files(ferrari 250 lm v1.0) and Paste all Folders into assettocorsa folder.
it needs manual installation because content manager doesn't recognize the driver suits.

8. GADU Boyz's Discord Server and his youtube chanel
https://discord.gg/NtFjxAXR
https://www.youtube.com/@gaduboyz3990/videos

9. F40 LM Lover's Discrod Server
https://discord.gg/p2cDCVTM

10. Downloadlink is in the description of Video

Been following the development through your videos, I just want to say congratulations for a fantastic mod and thanks for taking the time to get it done right.

The render distance issue is weird. On my side there are no pop ups at all.
Anyone else having that issue (@All)?

Thanks Joe👍
I second that as racingjoe mentioned, especially on the end of the start / finish straight, the trees pop in very late. Really a downside of that mod. :( I even increased the track LOD factor to 300% but it makes no difference.

Do you run with temporal AA on? I found I was losing shadows under my car when I had that switched on. It bugged the **** out of me till I worked out what was causing it. The cars looked like they were just sat on the tarmac and no shadow underneath.
Yes TAA introduces quite a few artifacts to the game including ghosting and f.... up shadows. But on the other hand it completely removes flickering and fighting z artifacts. So it's a trade off of choosing a lesser evil. I am willing to live with the down sides of TAA, cause distant flickering and aliasing brake the immersion much more than a missing shadow here and there.

Last edited:
working on 3dTrees for one of my favorites :-)

Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_sportsland-sugo_20-0-123-17-45-36.jpg

I have just one question that could be simple but I don't know why is not working for me... can someone give me a hint or a link to follow...

I want to get rid of "patterns" in the terrain texture

in an ext_config file of a track, how can I change the times that a texture is repited?

when we are working on Materials in a car we use "DetailScale=". For example:

[INCLUDE: common/materials_interior.ini]

[Material_Carbon1]
Materials=INT_Carbon
DetailScale=450
ClearCoatF0=0.5
Brightness=0.3
ApplyTilingFix=0

I would like to do the same but in a track config...

Does someone know how to do it? I couldn't find it in the docs on github. (I probably missed it)

SOLVED:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = Material_grass10
->PROP_... = multR, 0.4
->PROP_... = multG, 0.3
->PROP_... = multB, 0.3

thanks!
Screenshot_ukg_vw_golf_gti_mk7_css_sportsland-sugo_20-0-123-22-40-29.jpg

Last edited:
Could anyone share or suggest tracks that have really high quality tree textures I could steal from. Any deciduous type tree would do, but I would really like a couple of tall pines. The kind that don't have a ton of leaves but are mostly trunks, if that makes any sense.

Good day, how are you? Happy new year and happy upcoming Lunar New Year! Gong hei fat choy!
So as i mentioned before, that after compliting almost all of the list...
did a google page with of most of conversions we made - now most of them are public (GrC80, wtcc, jtcc, jgtc etc...) also it contains fia gt cars we balanced for fan races with friends. (GrC90 and rally cars will be updated and added to the list). All other conversions will be opened too after finishing physics fixes.
Just for fan it's a web page with RACE and STREET cars. Street cars are prepared for decent race, having same rubber compounds. Have some lap time records and download links. It also have great rss, drm etc payware mods, link provided to their website. So it's kind of pit wall of our favourite cars.
1.png

Thank to all our supporters, we will continue making models, including scratch made projects and other nice things.

More important, we've launched the Server. (Dont have much experience in it now however, but working good)
Launched new server! Location: Singapore. Why? First of all we are based in Asia. And Singapore servers are going pretty good for Far Eastern players. Also European mates also can ride there with reasonable ping.

Currently it runs on rt-suzuka track (mirror for the track). Cars used: JGTC 300 and 500 of 1994-1996 years. Can take them all here . Now just a practice to test the cars and to have new experience with on of the most impressive racing series of the golden age of motorsport - JGTC.
  • pratice - 7 min
  • qualify - 10 min
  • race - 5 laps
Server name: JGTC 300-500 94-96 | discord.gg/VveEqezX
also can join clicking the Link
Currently no password is needed.

Join and Enjoy! If the community will rise, we can make some sunday races. Also its a lot to improve, so if any suggestions, comments, write to me or in Discord, we will make the racing better together.
1.PNG

Thank you lovers and haters. have fun! Your support was and is very important for future projects.

some pics:
JGTC 1994. Suzuka GP. Taisan F40 pushing hard on the brakes to catch the Calsonic BNR32 Skyline

1.jpg

Melco Hairpin, Macau GP - one of the coolest corner on ot coolest street circuit ever. WTCC pack
1.jpg

Attachments

• all FIA - copy 2 - small.jpg
    all FIA - copy 2 - small.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 36
  • allJTC JGTC - copy 2 - small.jpg
    allJTC JGTC - copy 2 - small.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 26
  • allV8 - copy.jpg
    allV8 - copy.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 26
  • alljtcc - copy.jpg
    alljtcc - copy.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 24
  • allwtcc copy.jpg
    allwtcc copy.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Does anyone know of a decent quality BTCC BMW 318is? Primarily the 1992 variant, which is minus any aero. I would like to create a '92 championship to go along with the Cavalier that's been released recently.

Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this bug on whistleblower39's Maclaren 720s GT3?
It's the one thing preventing me from upgrading to 1.79 and enjoying the amazing Tree FX for Monza, among other things :)

Last edited:
Could anyone share or suggest tracks that have really high quality tree textures I could steal from. Any deciduous type tree would do, but I would really like a couple of tall pines. The kind that don't have a ton of leaves but are mostly trunks, if that makes any sense.
Road America, Mosport? And any acc conversion from reboot team. Maybe Zolder best match for what you need.

Can someone please explain the time acceleration setting in the Sol Planner? For example, why this plan always defaults to 40x time acceleration on start-up, even when I've previously changed it back to 1x?
Time is also set to 1x in CM/Drive settings.
@Peter Boese?
1674303165421.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a decent quality BTCC BMW 318is? Primarily the 1992 variant, which is minus any aero. I would like to create a '92 championship to go along with the Cavalier that's been released recently.
1 in on the be_modding package, but i don't if is good or bad

Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this bug on whistleblower39's Maclaren 720s GT3?
It's the one thing preventing me from upgrading to 1.79 and enjoying the amazing Tree FX for Monza, among other things :)
Remove the following section from the ext_config.ini of the car.

[WOBBLY_BIT_0]
NAME = Object-002 ; name of the node to move
CONNECTED_TO = 0.0, 0.830, -0.13 ; point to which node is attached to, and around which it will rotate
MAX_RANGE = 0.01 ; max range node can move from its original position
DAMPENING_LAG = 0.93 ; think of it as usual AC lag value, trying to zero node’s speed
G_GAIN = 1 ; how much G-forces affect node’s speed
GRAVITY_GAIN = 0.5 ; how much gravity affects node’s speed
OFFSET_GAIN = 2000 ; how strong is returning force
STIFF_AXIS = 1, 1, 1 ; optional higher stiffness axis to reduce movement along it
STIFF_AXIS_STIFFNESS = 0.2 ; now stiff is optional stiffness axis
G_FILTER = 0.3 ; temporal filter for G-forces
DEFAULT_GRAVITY_INCLUDED_ALREADY = 1 ; either 0 or 1; set it to 1 if you don’t want gravity to skew your stuff when car is in neutral position

Last edited:
Add this to the ext_config.ini

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=mclaren_720s_gt3.kn5, mclaren_720s_gt3_lodb.kn5, mclaren_720s_gt3_lodc.kn5, mclaren_720s_gt3_lodd.kn5, mclaren_720s_gt3_lod_b.kn5, mclaren_720s_gt3_lod_c.kn5, mclaren_720s_gt3_lod_d.kn5
HIDE=Object-002

Can someone please explain the time acceleration setting in the Sol Planner? For example, why this plan always defaults to 40x time acceleration on start-up, even when I've previously changed it back to 1x?
Time is also set to 1x in CM/Drive settings.
@Peter Boese?
View attachment 1224550
Is this screenshot from a race which took place within AC Evolution? If yes, the author has set it´s races to 40x time acceleration by default.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back