Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,611 comments
I've recently had to change hdd. Ever since I have, the compression tool doesnt seem to compress everything.

Is this normal?

Is there anyway I can reset it so it compress all the files again?

Usually it would only leave about 100 files left to compress not 3k+.

View attachment 1234544
hi, not sure but maybe check is your disk already being compressed by Windows ?
because then I would imagine the CM compress tool would have not much to do ...
1677358844648.png

cheers, is there any conflict or issues if i compress with windows?
i assume that it will not give conficts, but if windows already compressed a file , cm compress tool will no longer try and compress it , and hence you see more files that are left "uncompressed" in the cm compress tool (as they are compressed by Windows natively). I could be way off here , just speaking from gut feeling, haven't used the Windows compress myself yet.

Hi !

Just read the first sentence of the quote, CM still able to give you the direct link.

@MasterFocus
Exactly ;-)

@Fanapryde
"Performance Delta" but I’m actually in the tube, I can’t be more precise for the moment, sorry.
I use it… since several centuries ago without any issue.
Sorry again. ;-(
Just noticed the same problem. Not sure if its related but it also didn't record replay properly for a race after my update. I need to try more to see if that's related

Hi there,

I'm working on this skin for one of my favorite mods: Pessio's Ferrari Daytona Competizione.

I'm not super happy with the logo placement. Has anybody got some pointers for designing liveries for old race cars? Is the cluster of decals on the side panel there okay?
preview.jpg

Is this good enough to publish? By the way, the logo at the back is this:
MarchYamato.png

Because it's freaking adorable

Last edited:
I have at least a good and very funcional Assen and Ricardo Tormo and a not bad Sepang...
Aragon and Valencia are also there but avarage quality yes.
Do you have a link? Thanks!
There is also at least one good version of Mandalika too. ;)

Any chance the start/finish line can be relocated? To me it looks like it is positioned wrong.
Except of that I have nothing to complain. Great looking track!
I'll trying to take it. Thank you.
I guess you need to look around a bit better…
Apart from Johor and some layouts for Sepang (not sure because I have Sepang with only the main layout, don't know if the other layouts were done), literally all other tracks are present in AC.
EDIT: Johor is also done, but I don't have it installed because it seems to be private.
Opatija needs some work but is functional, all others have versions that are good to very good.
Thank you, these tracks are for my future YT channel.
There is an excellent version of Grobnik available done by Mitja Bonca and updated recently. I think he even used lidar data for it. Since I visited it a couple of times, it's spot on. I like the TT Assen version for AC as well. Nothing wrong with it.
Thank you, i just got it.
1 - gave it 4 stars (probably due to slow AI)
2 - gave it 5 stars (AI a bit slow, otherwise top notch)
3 - gave it 5 stars (no complains)
4 - gave it 5 stars (same, a pleasure to drive)
5 - gave it 4 stars (because of the AI, I could search for a better one tho)
6 - Used to have it, deleted (don't remember why precisely)
7 - gave it 4 stars (AI at first, no night light, otherwise quite good)
8 - ...
9 - saw it many times here and there
10 - ...

If it was a trick to get some download links, you could have just ask u'know...
OR
Use the breathe's list.
No, not a trick. I'm just searching for it for my YT project. Thank you, I'm looking in the list right now.

Brow, I love vintage circuits (for me, they are the reason that I play AC).

But I rather have a decent version of Reims-Gueux than O
Opatija was used in MotoGP I guess.

Thank you for reply, friends.

TT Assen - Netherlands... GOT IT (slow AI).

Circuito Ricardo Tormo - Valencia, Spain... GOT IT (not tested).

Motorland Aragón - Spain... GOT IT (Low poly).

Sepang - Malaysia... GOT IT (slow AI).

Valencia street circuit - Spain... Not found

Buddh - India... Not found

Johor - Malaysia... Not yet

Mandalika - Indonesia... GOT IT

Opatija - Yugoslavia (classic)... Not yet

Last edited:
i assume that it will not give conficts, but if windows already compressed a file , cm compress tool will no longer try and compress it , and hence you see more files that are left "uncompressed" in the cm compress tool (as they are compressed by Windows natively). I could be way off here , just speaking from gut feeling, haven't used the Windows compress myself yet.
stop the misinformation!

"CM compress tool" IS THE WIN10 COMPRESS TOOL

CM simply uses the internal WIN10 compression

THERE IS NO CM COMPRESS TOOL TO CONFLICT WITH ANYTHING

Hi there,

I'm working on this skin for one of my favorite mods: Pessio's Ferrari Daytona Competizione.

I'm not super happy with the logo placement. Has anybody got some pointers for designing liveries for old race cars? Is the cluster of decals on the side panel there okay?
View attachment 1234638

Is this good enough to publish? By the way, the logo at the back is this:
View attachment 1234639
Because it's freaking adorable
My advice is to just do it! don't be too self conscious.
Create whatever you like, take cues from the real race cars,
Or do your best to replicate the real life car's liveries,
Put it out there, then move on to the next project or tweak and update the previous ones.

I enjoy racing Binary Motors' Toyota GT86 Cup cars, but I have a strange issue where a white disk appears to come out of the car on occasion, as shown here:

Does anyone know what might be causing this and how it might be fixed? It doesn't happen with the stock Kunos GT86.

Hello, Tony. I've downloaded gtsupreme Group C 90s pack. Very good one, but there's a car named Lola T92-10 that have so much power in force feedback, strongest than an elephant, it seems like my steering wheel will explode. How can I reduced FFB?
Thanks in advance!

Do you have a link? Thanks!

I'll trying to take it. Thank you.

Thank you, these tracks are for my future YT channel.

Thank you, i just got it.

No, not a trick. I'm just searching for it for my YT project. Thank you, I'm looking in the list right now.

Opatija was used in MotoGP I guess.

Thank you for reply, friends.

Buddh - India... Not found

Opatija - Yugoslavia (classic)... Not yet
You know that Opatija is Grobnik right? Original on Racedepartment from Mitja Bonca. Take the updated version from Easy:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13179652

And add pepperoni24 skin:

And the 40 pits extension:

Hoping someone does the treeFX in the future, but other than that, it's excellent.

Morning,
@Nuck Chorris` 2 "missing" Tracks can be easily found:

Buddh - India... Not found ( google for Assetto Corsa "Indian Grand Prix")

Opatija - Yugoslavia (classic)... Not yet (Look for its other Name "Preluk" and the 1974 Version which is available.

Hope I could be of a little help, have a nice Day

Kunos Shelby Cobra 427 S/C soft top
If anyone is interested, here is the Cobra with soft top and female passenger added by me.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ppra..._427_sc_soft_top_addition_by_carTOON.zip/file

View attachment 1234558
Hi carTOON.

There is something wrong with your mod. The way I drove this Shelby would certainly make the female passenger start screaming at me. But she stayed calm and quiet all the way. Sorry I couldnt resist. :)

Remember that old video of Riccardo Patrese driving with his wife around Jerez with a hidden cam?

Hi carTOON.

There is something wrong with your mod. The way I drove this Shelby would certainly make the female passenger start screaming at me. But she stayed calm and quiet all the way. Sorry I couldnt resist. :)

Remember that old video of Riccardo Patrese driving with his wife around Jerez with a hidden cam?

Yeah... or when Matt Damon and the old man. 2:00 - 2:20 :D

Wow. I didn't know about this circuit. And I live not to far away. But this was before WW2. In the 30s, when Opatija was part of Italy. I doubt he meant this circuit. As he was speaking about grade a,b circuits. Grobnik used for moto gp from 1978 and 1990 is literally 20 kilometers away from the town of Opatija. So I figured he was talking about Grobnik. Cool, you learn something new every day.

Last edited:
Hello, Tony. I've downloaded gtsupreme Group C 90s pack. Very good one, but there's a car named Lola T92-10 that have so much power in force feedback, strongest than an elephant, it seems like my steering wheel will explode. How can I reduced FFB?
Thanks in advance!
Use the "-" key on the numeric keypad to reduce FFB. CM will mantain the value for next sessions.

Morning,
@Nuck Chorris` 2 "missing" Tracks can be easily found:

Buddh - India... Not found ( google for Assetto Corsa "Indian Grand Prix")

Opatija - Yugoslavia (classic)... Not yet (Look for its other Name "Preluk" and the 1974 Version which is available.

Hope I could be of a little help, have a nice Day

Preluk 1974​

Opatija Circuit, also known as Preluk Circuit and the Kvarner Circuit, was a motorsport street circuit in Opatija, Croatia. The circuit used the city streets of the seaside resort situated on the Kvarner Gulf between 1931 and 1977. It was known as the Monaco of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing circuit because of its dramatic views of the Adriatic Sea.

stop the misinformation!

"CM compress tool" IS THE WIN10 COMPRESS TOOL

CM simply uses the internal WIN10 compression

THERE IS NO CM COMPRESS TOOL TO CONFLICT WITH ANYTHING

no need to shout... and it was no misinfo, I was merely giving my idea.
And this what you said just prooves my hunch in fact, that there is no conflict and CM will not compress since Windows did it already...

so if that Windows thickbox is on, you will not have to use the CM compress (as Windows will compress all files on the entire drive).

Hello everybody !

I searched on the internet and on this forum but I think I already have the answer.
Does anyone know of a mod for:
-TVR T400R Tuscan
- WR LMP Peugeot

I saw someone who appeared to be working on a TVR conversion from GTR2 in March 2022, but I haven't seen anything new on that project since.
As for the WR LMP, I'm sure I've seen it on a Patreon before, but I can't get my hands on it.

Good Sunday ;)

tvr2.jpg

LM_2000_016.jpg

Nissan 300SX JGTC - Marlboro Racing Team Liveries
& Interlagos Circuit - Replay Cams

300ZX_JGTC__Marlboro-Racing-Team_1.png

Here's another feel-good car/track combo...

Download details within the video description, Enjoy

Please note: you're better off installing cams manually as they could overwrite existing cams, you may also need to rename files to the next sequential camera number...

eg: cameras_6.ini to cameras_9.ini and so forth... be careful!

All mod-goodies brought to you by @raceabit & @racealot.

Nissan 300zx JGTC Rain test
(for some reason, I don't have raindrops from the interior cam
so I can't see if it works fine, I don't know if someone knows how to fix it)

View attachment 1234721View attachment 1234722
Calling on Mr @El Locho for assistance - if you're able to assist with @Greg_ST's windscreen/wiper rain capabilities... thanking you in advance.

So good to see headlights on this mod - onya!!!

--.--

EDIT:
Just checked YT video content, and can see that the download links have been truncated by YT, and are not clickable... so how are some members able to download the content and I could not??? (please do tell/share your knowledge on this issue). Have also just learnt that to make them clickable YT requires my phone number - fat chance of that happening!

Here's a text file instead with all required links...

Attachments

• Interlagos (Replay Cams) - Nissan 300ZX JGTC (Marlboro Racing Team Liveries).txt
    877 bytes · Views: 60
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back