Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,798 comments
Thanks . Can someone add some banner with his name on the track ?
this seems to be a banner with his name
1677465689404.png

considering the track was made by Daniel Greenwood and wasnt credited, that is hardly appropriate, I wouldnt think.
I dont know what your problem is @Warren B, but you seem to have one in trying to prove prople wrong.

Daniel Greenwood did indeed make a make a Manfield for rFactor and was converted to GTR2

The version released by @Anonymous is a new model not related to that effort.

The AC version was converted from original work by "Wito van Kuijeren" @Engineering Consult GmbH who passed away a few weeks ago.

I suggest you get your facts straight before spewing your mouth TRYING to disparage members.

And any news for a Toyota Supra Gr super Gt 500 from 2020 to 2022? I know that exists a korean stock racecar based on it but i dont like the handling, i mean to something new of the quality of natsuki nissan gtr nismo gt 500 or the honey nsx gt 500 of er league
URD has been making the whole grid for the past several years but doesn't seem to be able to release it for whatever reason. It's just been constant preview pictures on there discord but no news of an actual release.

Well I finally managed to change driver helmets to custom ones. And its not really worth the effort IMO, not something I'll be spending much time on moving forward i doubt.
I was thinking about AC and how really it is forza/GT esq in its ways, in fact IIRC Kunos said it was meant to be like those titles.
Its really annoying that if you want new wheels or body kit you have to add stuff in blender where as those titles its a click of a button.
The effort to turn a bog standard skoda into the below is fun, but its amazing how other games can do that with button clicks in seconds.

This skoda is looking beastly though.

__custom_showroom_1677424388.jpg

Last edited:
Heads-up in case you missed it, Fuzo's rather excellent scratch-built Slovakiaring 2023
Slovakiaring is multifunctional racing circuit in Slovakia, located in the village Orechova Poton, in the district of Dunajska Streda. It was built in 2008-2009, author of the project is the Austrian architect Hans Roth.

Track features:​

• Track lenght (variant 4): 5 922 m
  • Track width: 12 m
  • Finish streight lenght: 900 m
  • Finish streight width: 20 m
Track has currently 6 layout variants:

Variant 1 - Fast layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 2 - Oval layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 3 - Short layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 4 - Default layout used for most races - 38 pit slots
Variant 4 "Trackday" - layout used mostly for testing - 33 pit slots
Variant 5 - Hillclimb layout - 20 pit slots - does not work in race mode!

Track color scheme (LeMans) reflects the state of the track from the Q1 of 2023 year after filming the Grand Turismo movie.

Track was build from the public aerial laserscan data with help of official CAD drawings and blueprints of the track. Big thanks to mr. Zoltán Bognár (Slovakia Ring Agency, s.r.o) for providing me all the support and data which I needed to finish the project.

Credits:​

• Track 3D modeling and texturing - Roman "Fuzo" Fusatý
  • 3D modeling and texturing - Hotel Slovakiaring - Tomáš "Momo" Valent
  • LiDAR and geo data - ÚGKK SR
  • CAD blueprints and consultations - Zoltán Bognár, Ing. Peter Pecze (Slovakia Ring Agency, s.r.o)
  • Some mesh and texture assets from off-track objects - Ziea Vernal, Nomad3D
  • Track LUA scripts and CSP enhancements - Gunnar333, LeBluem
  • Camera sets (v4, set nr. 2) - Leonardo Ratafiá
  • AI line fixes - K2kubota
Main testers: Petr Čížek, Ján Žgravčák, David Nemeček, Macko68, members of Reboot Team, TMM and DMSK community

or direct download:
https://cloud.zalohuj.eu/index.php/s/a9Jf939XNAKHAFK

bgr12-jpg.643374
Fuzo is such an underrated gold mine in AC modding world. He also released an update to the Cupra tcr a few days ago, for those that missed it. It makes the best modern touring car stand out even more over the competiton:

Fuzo is such an underrated gold mine in AC modding world. He also released an update to the Cupra tcr a few days ago, for those that missed it. It makes the best modern touring car stand out even more over the competiton:

And the Fuzo Skoda 742 mega pack
skoda 742 pack.png

This kind of car makes me wish I have more time and knowledge to create car mod.
honda life.png

Photos link 1974 Bolus & Snopes Civic 1200 racecar

Last edited by a moderator:
... and the pilot's helmet sticks out slightly of the roof... 😗
Hi mate.

Don't know if it will help you, but whenever I get that kind of silly issue, I usually fix it by going to CM Showroom.
Select car icon - Driver & Crew - Driver - Movable Driver - 'T' key and then move your driver until the head stay
inside the car. Save and exit.

1677505307627.png

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi mate.

Don't know if it will help you, but whenever I get that kind of silly issue, I usually fix it by going to CM Showroom.
Select car icon - Driver & Crew - Driver - Movable Driver - 'T' key and then move your driver until the head stay
inside the car. Save and exit.

View attachment 1234959

Cheers
I wish we could raise/lower the steering wheels this way too. Many cars I like to drive in VR have their wheels way too low.

... This kind of car makes me wish I have more time and knowledge to create car mod.
View attachment 1234954...

Those bad boys, like Littlebird, are superfun to drive... I always thinks about a grid full of various of that little bast**ds, it can be a blast.

Hi mate.

inside the car. Save and exit...

Thank you so much! I'll try it.

Normally I don't like to mess with this kind of things, because I'm a chicken; I don't know very well how to do it and it's hard to find detailed information about it, but little by little, with the help of you, those who know the subject, I'm daring to make some small corrections. For instance, a couple of days ago I learned how to correctly place the smoke from the exhaust pipe.

And longer ago, and the hard way after having misfortuned some car, I learned the Golden Rule: always make a backup of the mod in danger of being "modded" by me...

Last edited:
6 chameleon skins for one of my top favourite convertibles, the Porsche 918 Spyder Roadster Weissach package (ad_porsche_918_weissach_roadster).

View attachment 1231349
1676478379839-png.1231336

View attachment 1231338

View attachment 1231339

View attachment 1231341

View attachment 1231346

DOWNLOAD
should be drag&drop in CM (IF you have the car already installed)
This rar also contains a sound replacement with a better one, from the 918 from S.Stirpe. (But original sound included should you want to revert).
Does not change/overwrite anything else from the original mod.
is possible to use them also on the Kunos 918 Spyder? If not can you tell me where to find this specif car? TIA

The same happens with Guerilla's BMW M2 CS, it seems that there are no windshields in that car..
Is there any fix for this?
The following snippet (append to ext_config.ini) will add internal windows by duplicating and inverting the outer window mesh:
INI:
[MESH_SPLIT_...]
MESHES = Window_Geo_lodA002
MODE = COPY_FLIPPED
SPLIT_MATERIAL = windows_int
INSERT_AFTER = Window_Geo_lodA002

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = windows_int
SHADER = ksWindscreen
PROP_... = bannerMode, 1
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 = glass.dds

It's not perfect though since there are rain drops under the window banner:
1677514418048.jpeg

Thanks to 2dieonarrival for pointing out this method in the comments of my "How to add internal windows to a car mod in Blender" video. Since there's hardly any documentation for the MESH_SPLIT function, it might make sense to add this use case to the documentation (@leBluem is this something you can do)?

Last edited:
This...and not only in VR...

Yeah, with 3 screens sometimes is difficult to achieve a real perspective, based in the virtual steering wheel position, when playing in first person.

And another point is the position in the dashboard of laptimers or rearview monitors, that often keep out of sight... I don't know if those elements can be placed in a convenient position as simply as the exhaust smoke, changing coordinates, I will have to learn...

Last edited:

Ferrari F40 '92(v1.3) by F40 LM Lover

It is required CSP 1.76 or above Version.
Some Features are changed or fixed/Added
I Hope that this version will be final version.

1. Change Logs
1) Interior Parts are changed and improved (ex. Steering Column is changed from GTS parts)
2) Interior's Shaders are improved
3) Car is Optimized.
-. Number of Objects is reduced without visual Impact(305s to 258s)
-. Lods are optimized.
3) Lighting Effects and refractions of Light are working with animations
4) Driver's Animations are improved.

2. Thank You!

While loading "Audio" the car is crashing. I am on CSP 1.76p92
Should just work.... any advice/idea ? TIA

is possible to use them also on the Kunos 918 Spyder? If not can you tell me where to find this specif car? TIA
short answer : no ... (long answer : yes , but withtweaking ... the names of the Materials and textures are different .. you can easily change them all yourself - in CSP Showroom you can find the names ... then edit the ext_config.ini file in each skin folder and put the correct Material names, and alos rename the dds files for the textures, like the leather ... these also can be found in CSP Showroom)

This version is better then Kunos version imho, and you can find it by doing this DuckDuck search
(first hit yields this: direct download)

Porsche 959 - 1987
Updated v3.0 by Real Specs

View attachment 1234757

View attachment 1234758

verison 3.0

working wipers

windows adjust for rainfx

full functional lights

HiRes interior gauges

add odometer

corrected interior textures

rear lights small tweaks

add license plate

small data adjustments (mainly suspension and physics)
------- ------ ----- ------

Hope you enjoy & give feedback!

Download link:
There are so many 959 out there that I don't know which is the best looking and drivable out there. Is this or you are aware of a better one?

There are so many 959 out there that I don't know which is the best looking and drivable out there. Is this or you are aware of a better one?
the only other '86-'87 959 which I have in my fairly large collection (+6000 cars) is this one from GeroDa74.
(besides some rally and dakar versions that is)

1677530858538.png

This one has 5 stars in my book... the other one 4.5 , but I may need to re-evaluate that with the recent improvements from Masscot :)
I haven't driven this one from Geroda in a while, so I should drive one after the other to compare and choose a personal favourite ... (but that is subjective anyway!)
Anyway , check the Geroda74 one , it's very nice as well!
If you (or anyone else) finds another one that they favor, please let us know here (then I can extend my collection even further...)

The following snippet (append to ext_config.ini) will add internal windows by duplicating and inverting the outer window mesh:
INI:
[MESH_SPLIT_...]
MESHES = Window_Geo_lodA002
MODE = COPY_FLIPPED
SPLIT_MATERIAL = windows_int
INSERT_AFTER = Window_Geo_lodA002

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = windows_int
SHADER = ksWindscreen
PROP_... = bannerMode, 1
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 = glass.dds

It's not perfect though since there are rain drops under the window banner:
View attachment 1235008

Thanks to 2dieonarrival for pointing out this method in the comments of my "How to add internal windows to a car mod in Blender" video. Since there's hardly any documentation for the MESH_SPLIT function, it might make sense to add this use case to the documentation (@leBluem is this something you can do)?
Our BMW M2 CS will get an update too. If i get some time, i will look at the M2 CS and will fix and update it.

Last edited:
Good news. I asked about it some three weeks ago on the GUE forum, without success so far... :lol:
Yeah, sadly no one from our team is regularly looking or active in our forum. I try to check it out from time to time, but i keep forgetting.:rolleyes: Unfortunately, I currently have less time for modding as before, because in addition to my time for my family, i am also currently attending school for my master's exam this year. But i had planned a long time ago to bring our BMW M2 CS up to date. As soon as the Toyota SF-R Cup is finished and released, I will also start working on the M2 CS.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back