Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 by Assetto Garage, by GUERILLA Mods + Simsport Racing

View attachment 832917
View attachment 832941

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.2

— fixed LCD central mirror flipped image
— fixed lumirank back panel in rainy conditions

Fix V1.1

— fixed LCD/Racelogic fonts position
— retouched position lights values
— fixed internal roof reflections
— fixed Central LCD scanlines
— fixed wiper animation
— fixed dashcam
— fixed logo.png (Porsche instead of Aston Martin)

** DELETE THE OLD CAR AND MAKE A CLEAN INSTALLATION **

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— added INTERNAL GLASS
— rain is now visible on the windows
— created wiper animation
— created new LCD (by Maki123)
— created lit up numbers
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display from ACC***
— added new safety nets from ACC
— added lumirank back rectangle visible in cockpit
— added new Blancpain/British GT skins (by enkay74)
— reworked lights
— added chassis damage
— created new LODs
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

DELETE OR BACKUP data.acd in the root folder of the car!!!
I accidentally repacked it, I suppose.

Enjoy! :D
Download + Mirror
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
upload_2019-7-6_0-55-7.png

Fix V1.2

— fixed LCD central mirror flipped image

Hi gents,
Another street car, for those driving the wrong side :lol:
Fiat coupé turbo 2.0l
48204802942_565e065b4e_b.jpg

several files modified to match the automobile catalog data
renamed as requested to not overwrite the original one
1'53"459 @ Zolder (AC Track Reboot) but the AI did better (1'52"7)
Excellent physics
download here: https://mega.nz/#!4xtmQaCS!K1SNI7wFW3KVhIXVemR4go8mPC3fmRuYO1QhLbxKAf4
Have fun, Mike.

Thanks for all of these updates! I think the model of the Fiat Turbo is fairly low detail but drives great now. The Golf you posted had a few problems for me, wrong driver position (in back seat i think) and side mirrors point to the ground.

Do you have a repository for your updates? Would love to see what you've posted that I have missed! :D

For your skin, big reso 2683x1784 - right clip open in new...
Pretty cool
edit:host downsized. Look at the bassmouth for rear brake cooling duct:lol::lol:

2epizav.jpg

And a request for that Audi - oh please, snake eyes:bowdown:

16c9nnp.jpg

Whoa!! Those are cray lookin' and I like it! I've always been a fan of the non traditional type paint jobs / skins. Example Sean Bull's stuff.

Guy's.....can someone help me with one of Apexxer's old mods? I always thought the PW for the zip files were " Apexxer "......and it doesn't seem to be working with this one.

full

The massive, ugly and childish anime walls are still there.
Those can be changed quite easily by creating a new track skin in CM and overriding the textures with something more appropriate.
Or someone with 3DsimED could probably just remove them altogether. I assume the buildings are still there behind the billboards.

But yeah, weird decision by the original modder (not ACF) to add all that anime crap. Might have been worse though, he could have been a furry.

All that "anime crap" really does spoil the track. Suppose it could have been worse though... if it had also had fluffy 'Hello Kitty' stuff hanging from ther light poles. :crazy:

Is there any way to get a changelog for the 'edited by Assettoland' cars on that site? I'm sure there used to be a preview with more info about the mods, but now it's just a tiny thumbnail with basic info then straight to the download. No info at all about what Assettoland have changed. Or am I missing something?

All that "anime crap" really does spoil the track. Suppose it could have been worse though... if it had also had fluffy 'Hello Kitty' stuff hanging from ther light poles. :crazy:

You must have missed the other video of the track in day time. Kitty ain't nothin' - theres 20 foot tall anime robots standing just off the track :lol:

You must have missed the other video of the track in day time. Kitty ain't nothin' - theres 20 foot tall anime robots standing just off the track :lol:

Oh no. I saw them... then decided to pour acid in my eyes to try and permanently erase the image from my brain. That was followed by a course of intensive psychotherapy. Unfortunately, I still can't forget the horror of what I've seen. :yuck:

Is there any way to get a changelog for the 'edited by Assettoland' cars on that site? I'm sure there used to be a preview with more info about the mods, but now it's just a tiny thumbnail with basic info then straight to the download. No info at all about what Assettoland have changed. Or am I missing something?
I see they put a changelog.txt file in the car folder for all the cars they have done changes on. Besides, I think they have reduced all the info because of not taking too much space on the website for each car. I see they use the "more info" button on some of the cars, but not all.

Those can be changed quite easily by creating a new track skin in CM and overriding the textures with something more appropriate.
Or someone with 3DsimED could probably just remove them altogether. I assume the buildings are still there behind the billboards.

But yeah, weird decision by the original modder (not ACF) to add all that anime crap. Might have been worse though, he could have been a furry.

or you write a comment under the video, I'm sure he will remove it
but that would be too easy again :lol::lol::lol:

Yes please.
I remember the track from GT5 and/or 6. It looked very nice and was fun to drive.
Going by the video, I'm not even trying this pos... :eek:

yes you can, you just have to mess up your shifting or keep getting stuck into higher revs with no upshifts.

and get yourself at least a controller dude

I've played every racing game with a keyboard it would be hard for me to switch over! a steering wheel would be a exception tough or maybe a pressure sensitive keyboard but only if they get cheaper however

Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 by Assetto Garage, by GUERILLA Mods + Simsport Racing

View attachment 832917
View attachment 832941

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.3

— fixed brakes not glowing (thanks to Maki123 for spotting it)

Fix V1.2

— fixed LCD central mirror flipped image (thanks to Cote Dazur for spotting it)

Fix V1.1

— fixed LCD/Racelogic fonts position
— retouched position lights values
— fixed internal roof reflections
— fixed Central LCD scanlines
— fixed wiper animation
— fixed dashcam
— fixed logo.png (Porsche instead of Aston Martin)

** DELETE THE OLD CAR AND MAKE A CLEAN INSTALLATION **

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— added INTERNAL GLASS
— rain is now visible on the windows
— created wiper animation
— created new LCD (by Maki123)
— created lit up numbers
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display from ACC***
— added new safety nets from ACC
— added lumirank back rectangle visible in cockpit
— added new Blancpain/British GT skins (by enkay74)
— reworked lights
— added chassis damage
— created new LODs
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

DELETE OR BACKUP data.acd in the root folder of the car!!!
I accidentally repacked it, I suppose.

Enjoy! :D
Download + Mirror
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
upload_2019-7-6_16-22-12-png.833845

Fix V1.3

— fixed brakes not glowing (thanks to Maki123 for spotting it)

**links now working, file no more corrupted.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back