Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
hi gents,
Another tweaked street car very well done by Alberto Daniel RUSSO, Honda Prelude 1980:
48195487851_7601f4971e_b.jpg

Looks and feels real :)

Thanks for sharing, and compliments to the author

Oreca 07 Final Update

View attachment 832890
RPM LEDs fixed @Fanapryde ;)
AI brought up to speed by adjusting gears and shifting
overheating for Medium and Hard tyres fixed.
fuel consumption set to real world scale.
adjusted the AI
autoshifting also updated

https://mega.nz/#!5csGCCwb!EGkg7VJg_JtA586GoRDZfFDN-0D3tPVL-0Ll3kXyDKA

https://we.tl/t-pj6P1Zq85y

:gtpflag:Enjoy:gtpflag:

Links have been updated!!!
Sorry for this little update again :(

this fixes the ridiculous tyre wear now, so you can also go 2 stints around Le Mans

I did experience some purple textures when I was using AMD, but that was more than six years ago.
New version is up, along with a bunch of other stuff.
Your fixes to Historic Laguna Seca worked, no more purple horizon. Thanks! Did you also darken the tarmac?
If you could fix the yellow trees and yellow grass tufts this track would look much, much better. It's actually very nice having a historic LS but it'd look a LOT better with some balanced green foliage.

Last edited:
hi gents,
Another tweaked street car very well done by Alberto Daniel RUSSO, Honda Prelude 1980:
48195487851_7601f4971e_b.jpg

download here: https://mega.nz/#!BpVgxCBD!CjKizmSJN3v7qVvCgnJGvkYNMA86nZmYX_LbkK_dw88

10 out of 10, have fun, Mike.
Hey Mike, where did you find the original car? It's not part of A3DR's uploads on RD so I'm wondering if he's released a bunch of stuff elsewhere. The sound kind of sucks but it feels great to drive.
Edit: ah, nvm - I see it's on Assettoland.
Also, your updated cars overwrite the original cars - any chance of releasing these as independent cars so we can compare and contrast?

@gladbecker82

Thanks again for the latest update to the Oreca. I have a question; is there a particular model that you use as a competitor for this car ? Just curious... :) I tend to use the AC Forum SK models to bulk out the field, but I'm also rather fond of all of the Onroak Ligier models found over at Assettoland.

I just ran it for a full tank of fuel at CTMP, and chopped two seconds off my average lap time. Nice... you've done wonders for my ego!

@gladbecker82

Thanks again for the latest update to the Oreca. I have a question; is there a particular model that you use as a competitor for this car ? Just curious... :) I tend to use the AC Forum SK models to bulk out the field, but I'm also rather fond of all of the Onroak Ligier models found over at Assettoland.

I just ran it for a full tank of fuel at CTMP, and chopped two seconds off my average lap time. Nice... you've done wonders for my ego!

i just used the laptimes around Spa and Le Mans for reference, there is no BOP with others (yet). But i would probably do the Ligier if ever, its just that in the real world and in AC everyone just uses the Oreca, the model quality is just such a massive difference. just so much more to do right now, but will probably do LMP Pack so they all are 100% equal on tyre wear etc, and still that Mercedes coming that gives me some headaches :confused::D

i just used the laptimes around Spa and Le Mans for reference, there is no BOP with others (yet). But i would probably do the Ligier if ever, its just that in the real world and in AC everyone just uses the Oreca, the model quality is just such a massive difference. just so much more to do right now, but will probably do LMP Pack so they all are 100% equal on tyre wear etc, and still that Mercedes coming that gives me some headaches :confused::D
That's what I like - your laptimes are accurate, and that makes all the difference to my mind. Don't think I was trolling for you to mod other cars, was just wondering what you use if/when you ever get the chance to just drive. Thanks for the info - looking forward to anything you do, it's always an improvement.

The problem with ovals in AC is there are no rolling starts. Too bad that was never included in this sim; it takes away from the immersion on these tracks.

Thanks - how does it compare to ACU's version?
It's pretty bad tbh.
- Concrete looks washed out (very bright), trees are horrible.
- Fps drop (compared to ACU) is about 50-60 :nervous: and fluctuates quite a bit.
- 3d crowd is the same as SanFran, but (on my system) stutters a bit (where the SanFran doesn't).
- Not all spectators are 3d (the grandstand crowd is 2d).
No, I wouldn't recommend.

hi gents,
Another iconic street car by Angelo Granata:
48207248687_1574b957c2_b.jpg

performances and data tweaked to match automobile catalog data's.
I wonder why designers want their street car running like GT :confused:
renamed to not overwrite the original one.
tested @ Le Mans no chicane for the maximum speed, and @ Zolder against VW Golf GTI. VW won.:irked:
excellent design and physics.
download here:
https://mega.nz/#!thcA2YLS!TpLX-LcFqnmQxS2kHPRf3EkCqwsUX52yozO-RKdqTF4
Have fun, Mike.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back