Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,906 comments
i always use replays for pictures, its just much easier then taking pictures yourself

I've tried that too, but I still get stuff like this.
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_gtr_ks_monza66_3-7-119-21-35-53.png

There's plenty of motion blur, but none of it is affecting the car like I've seen in other shader patch footage/shots. I also have accumulative motion blur for replays turned on.

@Masscot Is it possible you have a different version than I? Just tried to redownload, but link seems dead. :(
Version I downloaded was: (Track) Laguna Seca 60s 201906241600.rar
It seems a newer version existed for a short time: 201906301200.rar at least Perendinator mentioned it on his site.
Perhaps you can pm me yours, to confirm the functionality of config?

for the Nordschleife. those config files. do you run content manager `?
unzip to ks_nordschleife and put in the extension/configs/tracks

Attachments

• ks_nordschleife.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 by Assetto Garage, by GUERILLA Mods + Simsport Racing

View attachment 832917
View attachment 832941

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.1

— fixed LCD/Racelogic fonts position
— retouched position lights values
— fixed internal roof reflections
— fixed Central LCD scanlines
— fixed wiper animation
— fixed dashcam
— fixed logo.png (Porsche instead of Aston Martin)

** DELETE THE OLD CAR AND MAKE A CLEAN INSTALLATION **

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— added INTERNAL GLASS
— rain is now visible on the windows
— created wiper animation
— created new LCD (by Maki123)
— created lit up numbers
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display from ACC***
— added new safety nets from ACC
— added lumirank back rectangle visible in cockpit
— added new Blancpain/British GT skins (by enkay74)
— reworked lights
— added chassis damage
— created new LODs
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

DELETE OR BACKUP data.acd in the root folder of the car!!!
I accidentally repacked it, I suppose.

Enjoy! :D
Download + Mirror + Mirror
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 by Assetto Garage, by GUERILLA Mods + Simsport Racing

upload_2019-7-4_0-47-1-png.833197

Fix V1.1

— fixed wiper animation
— fixed dashcam

p.s.
A special mention goes to the 6 year old grown up, Mr. Dennis Thode C., who apparently likes very much playing with toys himself, as he talks so much about them. I would like to dare Mr. Dennis Thode to show up here publicly and say something, if he has the balls to do it. It's easy to moan and mock up people talking behind their back, instead of saying things face to face. Do you have the guts to show up and say what's wrong with my service towards the community? Speak up. I don't bite.
If you are not happy with my reworks, if you are jealous, I don't know and I don't care, but please show up and say something.
Cheers. You are adult, so behave as such.

Last edited:
These config tweaks just aren't working for me. I've still got a purple horizon and the road remains white, even with KEY_0 and KEY_1 dialled right down to 0.01. Very weird....

What video card do you run?

I'll remake the textures and shaders for the horizon and let you know when I've uploaded the changes.

What video card do you run?

I'll remake the textures and shaders for the horizon and let you know when I've uploaded the changes.
Thanks! It's a 980Ti. I don't normally get any issues like this. It might be a shader patch setting, I guess, although I don't think I'm doing anything unusual there. I have the shader patch CPU/GPU optimisations ticked which has caused some glitches in the past. For example, @Mike173 the Civic you posted recently has opaque purple windows from cockpit view so I can't even see out of it.

@slider666 let's see whether @GzeroD 's changes solve the issue - thanks for the ongoing help though.

I did experience some purple textures when I was using AMD, but that was more than six years ago.
New version is up, along with a bunch of other stuff.

I did experience some purple textures when I was using AMD, but that was more than six years ago.
New version is up, along with a bunch of other stuff.
Thanks! Won't have a chance to test it until tonight. Can you please list any updates you make to any of your downloads here to make it easier? Cheers.

New Juiced 2/FM4 car conversion from Esprit3905, whose cars are usually excellent.

https://sharemods.com/bw161hq0ee0i/ddm_toyota_mrs_tps_1.0.rar.html

Thanks for the link to the MR-S Masscot. Drives very well.

One thing that I can't sort out is that I can't update the previews for this car's skins. They just end up scrambled like some weird Picasso. The car looks like that if you view it in Content Manager's custom showroom too.

If anyone knows how to fix the issue, I'd appreciate learning how.

Last edited:
Has anyone got the link for the Rollovers' Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2018 mod? I kinda deleted the .zip file for the Rollovers pack in my PC just to save space...

[EDIT: Nevermind, i'll just have to backtrack through a couple of posts until i found the link.]

Last edited:

upload_2019-7-4_0-47-1-png.833197

Fix V1.1

— fixed wiper animation
— fixed dashcam

p.s.
A special mention goes to the 6 year old grown up, Mr. Dennis Thode C., who apparently likes very much playing with toys himself, as he talks so much about them. I would like to dare Mr. Dennis Thode to show up here publicly and say something, if he has the balls to do it. It's easy to moan and mock up people talking behind their back, instead of saying things face to face. Do you have the guts to show up and say what's wrong with my service towards the community? Speak up. I don't bite.
If you are not happy with my reworks, if you are jealous, I don't know and I don't care, but please show up and say something.
Cheers. You are adult, so behave as such.

Thank you so much for the good mirror sharemods!

Thanks for the link to the MR-S Masscot. Drives very well.

One thing that I can't sort out is that I can't update the previews for this car's skins. They just end up scrambled like some weird Picasso. The car looks like that if you view it in Content Manager's custom showroom too.

If anyone knows how to fix the issue, I'd appreciate learning how.
yes there is a issue in showroom, but atleast car works in game.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back