Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,908 comments
The original road surface was blindingly white for me in any sort of direct sun. I know American track builders just love their light grey concrete roads but it's often overwhelming in Assetto Corsa.

The only concrete roads I've ever seen are in neighborhoods. Pretty much all city roads, county roads, and highways use blacktop asphalt. At least in the areas I've been (I've been to 40 out of 50 states).

Of course the scenery does not look like the one from what i saw from GT4/GT PSP. & yes the giant billboards looks more like crap quality...

They should have rip the entire track model from GT4 & convert it to AC.

It's another GTR2 conversion. I remember when it was released a few years back for that platform and I kept wondering why the creator put all those anime/manga pictures up for billboards instead of something, anything actually auto racing related.

It's another GTR2 conversion. I remember when it was released a few years back for that platform and I kept wondering why the creator put all those anime/manga pictures up for billboards instead of something, anything actually auto racing related.
looks a bit wide too

Oreca 07 Final Update

__custom_showroom_1562099432.jpg

RPM LEDs fixed @Fanapryde ;)
AI brought up to speed by adjusting gears and shifting
overheating for Medium and Hard tyres fixed.
fuel consumption set to real world scale.
adjusted the AI
autoshifting also updated

https://mega.nz/#!5csGCCwb!EGkg7VJg_JtA586GoRDZfFDN-0D3tPVL-0Ll3kXyDKA

https://we.tl/t-pj6P1Zq85y

:gtpflag:Enjoy:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Mirrors are broken in this version. They're just black and not adjustable in any way... The previous version was OK though.
Unfortunately you are right. Didn´t tested it before. Only the new BTTC cars, sorry.

I guess you updated CSP to preview 164 too. Downgrade to previous preview 146, this at least re-enable mirrors again.
I suppose CSP changed something that Shaun don´t have in mind. And it seems that also the windscreen shows some kind of blurry effect. :confused:
It´s hard to see. I don´t know if Shaun read here on GTPlanet. But perhaps @delpinsky could take a look, as the fixes from him on Shaun´s Seat Leon TCR shows correct windscreen and mirrors. And he could perhaps push Shaun to the right direction. :)

Oreca 07 Final Update
Hm, just tested Oreca 07 with CSP 164 and mirrors are black too. Back to CSP 146 and mirrors work correctly. Seems that is more something that Ilja have to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nu clue where SimDream got the model from, but at least it seems to have the right wheels on the Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2017.
I kinda wish the headlights were the correct rectangular shape and the engine was the correct V6 Hybrid but other than that, car seems good. Also, i wonder where they got the 2017 Porsche model from.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only concrete roads I've ever seen are in neighborhoods. Pretty much all city roads, county roads, and highways use blacktop asphalt. At least in the areas I've been (I've been to 40 out of 50 states).
Ah, I stand corrected. The asphalt often seems very pale though, especially compared to European racetracks.

About that SimDream WEC LMP1 pack back on page 371.... Can any of you guys get that thing to load? None of the cars in that pack load for me. CSP build 146.

Thats why I didn't bother to download it. Huge anime walls and two giant robots standing in a turn :rolleyes:

Oreca 07 Final Update

What is the sound from, bottom right.
w7j6tg.png

Last edited:
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 by Assetto Garage, by GUERILLA Mods + Simsport Racing

upload_2019-7-3_1-57-21.png

upload_2019-7-3_2-50-38.png

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.3

— fixed brakes not glowing (thanks to Maki123 for spotting it)

Fix V1.2

— fixed LCD central mirror flipped image (thanks to Cote Dazur for spotting it)
— fixed lumirank back panel in rainy conditions

Fix V1.1

— fixed LCD/Racelogic fonts position
— retouched position lights values
— fixed internal roof reflections
— fixed Central LCD scanlines
— fixed wiper animation
— fixed dashcam
— fixed logo.png (Porsche instead of Aston Martin)

** DELETE THE OLD CAR AND MAKE A CLEAN INSTALLATION **

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— added INTERNAL GLASS
— rain is now visible on the windows
— created wiper animation
— created new LCD (by Maki123)
— created lit up numbers
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display from ACC***
— added new safety nets from ACC
— added lumirank back rectangle visible in cockpit
— added new Blancpain/British GT skins (by enkay74)
— reworked lights
— added chassis damage
— created new LODs
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

DELETE OR BACKUP data.acd in the root folder of the car!!!
I accidentally repacked it, I suppose.

Enjoy! :D
Download + Mirror

Last edited:
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 by Assetto Garage, by GUERILLA Mods + Simsport Racing

Beautiful model, thanks very much. Looks fantastic, drives even better... but one problem; at least on my install, the headlights aren't working, all the other lights are. I checked the light config and all seems correct, so not sure what needs to be done to fix it.

@Badgerman
If you mean the headlights not showing up in the mirrors, well, I think is a Custom Shaders Patch issue.
Honestly I don't know how to fix it and I speculate it's only up to CSP guys to fix it...but if someone got a workaround, please talk! :D
If you press replay and wait for the cars to turn on the headlights, then you can see something in the mirror, but just a tiny light and nothing more, besides the headlights beam on the tarmac.

@delpinsky

Thanks for the very fast response Sir; no, I'm not talking about the CSP/headlights not showing up in mirrors bug. On my installation the headlights on the car aren't working at all. The lumirank, and brake lights are fine, but no headlights. I checked the light config and all seems fine, so no idea what's going on. I did try several versions of CSP to see if that was causing the problem, no change. Currently running CSP 140.

View attachment 832917
View attachment 832941

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— added INTERNAL GLASS
— created lit up numbers
— reworked lights
— added chassis damage
— created new LODs

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

Download + Mirror
you know what that was my second guess lmao thanks again man :cheers:

The black mirrors also show up in several of the RSS mods (F3, F2, and V10 2000) . . . with SP 164. x4fab has confirmed he will fix the mirrors in future release.

Mirrors are broken in this version. They're just black and not adjustable in any way... The previous version was OK though.

Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3,,..,,..

Wow simply awesome, no stone un-turned :D and 18gigs of skins :D :D

One thing. I too wasn't getting any headlights, lumimark yes, deleted the data.acd file - headlights work.
But the tail lights... they're basically not on. Brake lights work, not rear lights. If you look close, with the head lights on, you can see a red hue in there and on the spoiler brake light.

edit, better pics.
6hjqy0.jpg

105rwnd.jpg

2vubgh4.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 832917
View attachment 832941

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— added INTERNAL GLASS
— created lit up numbers
— reworked lights
— added chassis damage
— created new LODs

Download + Mirror

Great job as always,thanks delpinsky ! :gtpflag:

Ah, I stand corrected. The asphalt often seems very pale though, especially compared to European racetracks.

I'm not aware of any race tracks here that are pavement other than some street courses. It probably looks pale because at most tracks the asphalt is very old and they often can't really afford to repave it. A lot of race tracks in this country, especially road courses or tracks that NASCAR does not go to, struggle to keep the doors open let alone do a repave. They sometimes will repave just the turns since that's where grip is most important.

Here's some pics I took at Road America two weekends ago, it's all asphalt but it's old asphalt and looks pretty gray. You can see that some sections are older and grayer than others (the straight section is darker probably due to rubber build-up). Turn 5 looks pretty dark so it must be a fairly recent job.

_DSC4348.JPG
_DSC4446.JPG
_DSC4636.JPG

_DSC4354.JPG

Thanks mate, great job again. 👍
A small thing though (I hope it's not just me)...

am_lcd.png

The digits in the display look a bit out of place (too low), right ?

Also a question (not strictly related to this mod because most - if not all - show the issue): why is the monitor looking like this ?
I have no idea what causes it. I'm very sure the LCD monitors looked a lot better a few weeks (months ?) ago, so maybe it has something to do with CSP/SOL ?
But if anyone has a clue to correct this, please tell me.

View attachment 832917
View attachment 832941

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— added INTERNAL GLASS
— created lit up numbers
— reworked lights
— added chassis damage
— created new LODs

Download + Mirror

Thanks! but i've copied the fonts folder and the gauges still won't work?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back