Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,907 comments
As mentioned here is the 2005 Pescarolo C60 Hybrid LMP 1. The intention was for the 2006 car which is in progress but the default GTR2 model was the 2005 so we made this one anyway. Main obvious difference is the rear wing. The main focus is the physics which is preview of the physics we will be including in our full 2006 season mod for LMP1, 2 and GT1,2.

https://mega.nz/file/PH4mwAJK#AzBybHi9M-Rh6wjE-P7uatlopT9ATLLeojP8aMQIbMk

View attachment 1077694
I know I am a long ways off since this post, but is there any other way to obtain this magnificent machine?

maybe a wrong installation from him (not a clean one?) i noticed that AC sometimes **** up things if not done a clean install
Good point, could be. I kind of assume everyone does clean installations of cars and tracks these days but you never know.
We certainly can't find these holes ourselves.

Good point, could be. I kind of assume everyone does clean installations of cars and tracks these days but you never know.
We certainly can't find these holes ourselves.
Defo a clean install, sounds like its a CSP setting of some kind if others arn't getting it, tested with different cars. Its throughout the pitlane in the fast lane about 3/4 the way across and when you just start turning at pit end when your just about to enter the track, I have had this issue with every version I have tried so far. Running the CSP patreon version, last but one..

Last edited:
Defo a clean install, sounds like its a CSP setting of some kind if others arn't getting it, tested with different cars. Its throughout the pitlane in the fast lane about 3/4 the way across and when you just start turning at pit end when your just about to enter the track, I have had this issue with every version I have tried so far. Running the CSP patreon version, last but one..
Is this what you mean ?

pitlane_acc.png

If so, check the RL images. It's really like that.

oulton_holes.png

oulton_real.png

On my side, I can't think of anything else.

Last edited:
Nope, clean install mean, remove the track/car folder you are installing from relative track/folder. Unless the ext_config have the ignore other configs active, it would be a good point to check also the latest config update that you can have in the extension folder in the main AC root.

All my configs have this entry in order to avoid any conflicts with other configs

View attachment 1236770
from the legendary creator that already brought us Knight Rider,
another legend comes to life in our beloved AC sandbox... Airwolf!

This time (the model was released earlier but now it is flyable) the release video also
includes spoken instructions from the man himself - in Japanese - but English CC are included.

A summary of the important stuff and controls:
1) in assettocorsa\system\cfg\options.ini put AUTOFLIP_RECOVERY=0 (needed for Flight)
2) easier to control with a gamepad (or turn off FFB)
3) recommended to turn off CSP GamepadFX

EXTRA 1: start engine

GEARS regulate vertical movement:
1 go down faster
2 go down
3 HOOVER (stay on same altitude; also use this to taxi on the ground - be in this gear when starting engine)
4 go up
5 go up faster
6 make a looping (only attempt at high altitude, and go back to 5 after the loop)

ACC / BRAKE : forward or backward thrust

STEER: turn left/right (with brake pedal pressed steering will become somewhat different.)

For now the cockpit is very bad quality... hopefully someone will make a HD interior for this,
and AC will maybe one day also be considered as a nice Heli sim ;)
It makes a fun and different way to enjoy maps from the sky at least.

Thanks to Takeyoh for his love and dedication to Assetto Corsa!
Right. For a modder i can see why they do this, its quite addictive seeing what thing's you can get into AC, seeing what hasn't been done and pushing those boundaries.
So the modder is doing what modders do.
And i can see how it would be an alternative to F7 to look at your tracks from above, especially the larger free roam ones.

But, frankly yes, the question WHY? does spring to mind when you see the video as it looks absolutely horrendous, you could go back decades in the microsoft flight sim franchise and find a far better time.

So yes like motorbikes, utterly stupid, but not blaming the modder.

Helicopter in MSFS....... honestly, if you like the idea of flying around in helicopters, put AC down for a bit and treat yourself to this.

20230228224406_1.jpg

20230228223832_1.jpg

Last edited:
<snip>

Helicopter in MSFS....... honestly, if you like the idea of flying around in helicopters, put AC down for a bit and treat yourself to this.

View attachment 1236995

<snip>
I did try MSFS 2020 for quite a while when it came out, but even after several updates, the VR implementation was still horrendously bad. So I gave up on it and uninstalled it after a while (cause it also takes a stupid amount of disk space).

AC has a far better VR implementation imho, also thanks to Ilja and Peter's wonderfull MODS (back on topic ;))

So we agree then that a well done helicopter (which brings back childhood memories as well for those who watched the series) would be a nice addition to explore maps, and not having to add another 2TB SSD to install FS2020 , which does not have Airwolf btw ;)

shi
Taupo International Motorsport Park v1.01

View attachment 1236080
Taupo International Motorsport Park and Events Centre (previously known as the Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park) is a motorsports circuit located in Broadlands Road, Taupo, New Zealand.
The circuit was an upgrade from a 1.398 km (0.869 mi) Taupo Car Club's circuit to the new 3.500 km (2.175 mi) international layout in 2006. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-6 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Daniel Greenwood
-Thanks for giving me permission.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Terrain and tyre walls a parallax texture by Tyrone/Nukedrop
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
cameraman, background, tree, Dragstrip objects and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @macko68 , @Masscot

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member john brown.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Added Dragstrip layout.
-The UI layout name now matches the name on the official website.
-Tyre bundles and bollards moved back a little from the kerb (International (2015-present) layout).
-Shorter grassfx lengths.

Taupo International Motorsport Park v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
-Added Dragstrip layout.
-The UI layout name now matches the name on the official website.
-Tyre bundles and bollards moved back a little from the kerb (International (2015-present) layout).
-Shorter grassfx lengths.
Screenshot_taupo_4-2-123-20-47-58.jpg
Screenshot_taupo_4-2-123-20-47-21.jpg

After alot of work, we have released the first part of the Dallara SP1 pack.

Dallara SP1 Judd Team Oreca 2002 For Assetto Corsa.

3 versions

High Downforce, Low Downforce, Standard

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cs6t4k5hqz2hl12/Dallara_SP1_2002_Team_Oreca_1.0.7z/file

Lemans Prototype Near Finalized Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Many of the other released Lemans Prototypes are being reworked.

Credits

Visuals: Kamil Cader, StoffelWaffle, Peugeot905, Marneusboss, sab001 and Neil1971

Physics: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader

Animations: Kamil Cader, Peugeot905, Fullnoise

Sounds: Violaseven modified by Peugeot905 and Kamil Cader.

Primary Testing done at Lemans

Features:

Alot of work and tuning done on the sound and visuals.

Car will have correct sequential shifting animations.

Screenshots by RacingManiac

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lemans_2017_2023-03-05-20-21-1.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lemans_2017_2023-03-05-20-22-5.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lemans_2017_2023-03-05-20-23-24.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lemans_2017_2023-03-05-20-26-41.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lemans_2017_2023-03-05-20-27-27.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lemans_2017_2023-03-05-20-31-53.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lemans_2017_2023-03-05-20-34-6.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_rt_daytona_2023-03-05-17-17-35.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_rt_daytona_2023-03-05-17-19-24.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_rt_daytona_2023-03-05-17-20-22.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_rt_daytona_2023-03-05-17-22-27.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, i've come to ask for your help, in my mission to collect 'em all, i've bought a bigger hdd to keep my mods, but i didn't realize that it uses an exFAT format, i only foud out after i started the compression tookit gave me an error, and now it has inside it all of my mods, decompressed, and with no copy of it, does someone know if it is possible to transform the format without loosing the data?

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know, I solved my problem with the pitlane, As suspected it was CSP, I unticked 'Use SIMD-accellerated culling for tracks' and bob's your uncle.

After alot of work, we have released the first part of the Dallara SP1 pack.

Dallara SP1 Judd Team Oreca 2002 For Assetto Corsa.

3 versions

High Downforce, Low Downforce, Standard

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cs6t4k5hqz2hl12/Dallara_SP1_2002_Team_Oreca_1.0.7z/file

Lemans Prototype Near Finalized Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Many of the other released Lemans Prototypes are being reworked.

Credits

Visuals: Kamil Cader, StoffelWaffle, Peugeot905, Marneusboss, sab001 and Neil1971

Physics: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader

Animations: Kamil Cader, Peugeot905, Fullnoise

Sounds: Violaseven modified by Peugeot905 and Kamil Cader.

Primary Testing done at Lemans

Features:

Alot of work and tuning done on the sound and visuals.

Car will have correct sequential shifting animations.

Screenshots by RacingManiac

View attachment 1237068
View attachment 1237069
View attachment 1237070
View attachment 1237071
View attachment 1237072
View attachment 1237073
View attachment 1237074
View attachment 1237075
View attachment 1237076
View attachment 1237078
View attachment 1237079
Thanks for the car but a H pattern gear box??????????

Guys, i've come to ask for your help, in my mission to collect 'em all, i've bought a bigger hdd to keep my mods, but i didn't realize that it uses an ext4 format, i only foud out after i started the compression toolit gave me an error, and now it has inside it all of my mods, decompressed, and with no copy of it, does someone know if it is possible to transform the format without loosing the data?
you have a few options. You will need another drive/partition or similar to copy your data

1. get a ext4 reader utillity for windows
2. put the drive in a linux box
3. boot your system with a recovery utility, based in linux

any of these options should allow you to read the ext4 and copy to another drive/partition.

Last edited:
you have a few options. You will need another drive/partition or similar to copy your data

1. get a ext4 reader utillity for windows
2. put the drive in a linux box
3. boot your system with a recovery utility, based in linux

any of these options should allow you to read the ext4 and copy to another drive/partition.
Thanks for the answer, but later i discovere that in fact it was in an exFAT format, so as i found out, it's the same process, minus the linux part

Guys, i've come to ask for your help, in my mission to collect 'em all, i've bought a bigger hdd to keep my mods, but i didn't realize that it uses an exFAT format, i only foud out after i started the compression toolit gave me an error, and now it has inside it all of my mods, decompressed, and with no copy of it, does someone know if it is possible to transform the format without loosing the data?
Hi this tool (acronis true image) is great i hope helps you here is the link

Last edited:
Not sure why people get uppity about non-car mods in AC. Let folks have their fun, I say. If it's not for you, just keep scrolling. There's a ton of road car mods that mean zero to me as I'm here primarily for race cars, but It's all good. :D
If you don't like someones opinion on a thread about mods, then i could say "just keep scrolling" back at you.
But i wouldn't as its valid to have a differing of opinions.

These posts where people jump in to tell others what or how they should respond to stuff is infuriating.
Pretty sure the moderators are happy to step in if needed so until then I won't keep scrolling unless its yet another billionth F1 related mod.

And as for the guy saying that an airwolf helicopter in AC is better than MSFS.... Jesus wept, that is some seriously intrenched cult like devotion to AC.
But you are welcome to your opinion.

Just new to the Assetto Corsa, Is there any guide that can help to understand how the elements/files works in AC mod world ? any text, pdf , video or website are welcomed , thanks in advance for the attention.
Note: Not sure if there is the right place to bring up the junior question , as this the most hot thread on AC mod with so many great authors.

Just new to the Assetto Corsa, Is there any guide that can help to understand how the elements/files works in AC mod world ? any text, pdf , video or website are welcomed , thanks in advance for the attention.
Note: Not sure if there is the right place to bring up the junior question , as this the most hot thread on AC mod with so many great authors.

Nissan 300SX JGTC - Marlboro Racing Team Liveries
& Interlagos Circuit - Replay Cams

View attachment 1234727

Here's another feel-good car/track combo...

Download details within the video description, Enjoy

Please note: you're better off installing cams manually as they could overwrite existing cams, you may also need to rename files to the next sequential camera number...

eg: cameras_6.ini to cameras_9.ini and so forth... be careful!

All mod-goodies brought to you by @raceabit & @racealot.

Calling on Mr @El Locho for assistance - if you're able to assist with @Greg_ST's windscreen/wiper rain capabilities... thanking you in advance.

So good to see headlights on this mod - onya!!!

--.--

EDIT:
Just checked YT video content, and can see that the download links have been truncated by YT, and are not clickable... so how are some members able to download the content and I could not??? (please do tell/share your knowledge on this issue). Have also just learnt that to make them clickable YT requires my phone number - fat chance of that happening!

Here's a text file instead with all required links...

Hi I would love to get these two skins but your Video/ file link seems to be missing some letters or numbers! OH! And thank you for your great hard work! Cheers Kiff!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back