Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,903 comments
Tried (among new combinations, integrity test included), but bad news; nothing works... The Renault 5 Turbo R, one of my teen dreams, will keep been a dream... like dating with Sofia Vergara...😭
Is it the Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Project) v1.5 mod ?

renturbo.png

If so, it works fine here: practice, track day, race etc...
Do you have other cars with the same issue ? Always on a specific track maybe ?

shi
Taupo International Motorsport Park v1.02

View attachment 1236080
Taupo International Motorsport Park and Events Centre (previously known as the Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park) is a motorsports circuit located in Broadlands Road, Taupo, New Zealand.
The circuit was an upgrade from a 1.398 km (0.869 mi) Taupo Car Club's circuit to the new 3.500 km (2.175 mi) international layout in 2006. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-6 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Daniel Greenwood
-Thanks for giving me permission.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Terrain and tyre walls a parallax texture by Tyrone/Nukedrop
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
cameraman, background, tree, Dragstrip objects and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @macko68 , @Masscot

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member john brown.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Added Dragstrip layout.
-The UI layout name now matches the name on the official website.
-Tyre bundles and bollards moved back a little from the kerb (International (2015-present) layout).
-Shorter grassfx lengths.

v1.02 changelog;
-Fixed an issue with Dragstrip layout that prevented time measurement.
-Hidden 3Dgrass objects.

Taupo International Motorsport Park v1.02
The link is in the quote.

v1.02 changelog;
-Fixed an issue with Dragstrip layout that prevented time measurement.
-Hidden 3Dgrass objects.

For some reason, Oulton Park's official web site states the new International layout does not use the 2nd chicane, either there has been a mistake somewhere or this is a coming change? :confused:

Maybe just use International Hislops layout instead, you can set this as the default layout by assigning a higher "layout priority" number in CM if you didn't know.

Wasn't there another Oulton floating around prior to this? Surely that'll have the layout you want?

Guys, I want this car, the download requires registration, but the registration option does not work.
Does anyone have an idea how to do it... or maybe someone knows another working download link?
I searched a lot, but I can't find it.
Thanks!
http://gtsupreme.com/zis-101a-sport-1939-assetto-corsa-mod/

Here's a temporary link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7h2qoqofuoet9of/gtsupreme_zis_101sport.rar/file

Remember it's a gtsupreme mod so go in with absolutely zero expectations and that way you'll only be marginally disappointed.

I'm wondering if anyone is working on or has tracked down a mod for the 2003 Gary Rogers built 427 Monaro?
It's my last puzzle piece of being able to build a full bathurst 24 hour / Nations Cup field.

Attachments

• 1200x800-Brock_2003-Monaro-427C_4.jpg
    1200x800-Brock_2003-Monaro-427C_4.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 13
😍...
... Is it the Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Project) v1.5 mod ?...
It happened to me with that version and with the recent 1.6, but...
... Always on a specific track maybe ?
... do you believe that I was so blinded that this option had not occurred to me? l always use Kunos Barcelona with Pyyer's F1 2022 layout as a test track and I was so stubborn trying to install the car mod in different ways that it didn't occur to me to change the track or the layout...

Tested in other tracks with no problems, but in the commented layout, the issue appears again... A small drawback, but better this than nothing.

Thanks for the suggestion. And now my hopes of ever meeting Sofia are resurfacing... 😁

Last edited:
Wasn't there another Oulton floating around prior to this? Surely that'll have the layout you want?
Yes there is an older conversion with the international layout, but the rt_ one also has the identical layout called "International Hislops" just as @Fanapryde said above, not sure why you think I want that layout though. I was replying to someone else explaining both layouts are present and how to change the priority.

After alot of work, we have released the first part of the Dallara SP1 pack.

Dallara SP1 Judd Team Oreca 2002 For Assetto Corsa.

3 versions

High Downforce, Low Downforce, Standard

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cs6t4k5hqz2hl12/Dallara_SP1_2002_Team_Oreca_1.0.7z/file

Lemans Prototype Near Finalized Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Many of the other released Lemans Prototypes are being reworked.

Credits

Visuals: Kamil Cader, StoffelWaffle, Peugeot905, Marneusboss, sab001 and Neil1971

Physics: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader

Animations: Kamil Cader, Peugeot905, Fullnoise

Sounds: Violaseven modified by Peugeot905 and Kamil Cader.

Primary Testing done at Lemans

Features:

Alot of work and tuning done on the sound and visuals.

Car will have correct sequential shifting animations.

Screenshots by RacingManiac

View attachment 1237068
View attachment 1237069
View attachment 1237070
View attachment 1237071
View attachment 1237072
View attachment 1237073
View attachment 1237074
View attachment 1237075
View attachment 1237076
View attachment 1237078
View attachment 1237079
Dalllara SP1 Judd 2004 is dropping later this week or Sunday. Then the Chrysler LMP and Doran Dallara SP1s.

Hello,
I installed presets in "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Previews\" and showrooms, I find them in normal Showroom but not in Showroom CM, how should does he do ?

Capture3.JPG

or

Capture4.JPG

With the "normal" Showroom I can see all but I would like to use with Showromm CM ...

Capture5.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you very much mate...yes, i finally found a porsche 911 targa 1974 version also from gtsupreme, changed the lowpoly steering wheel, seats, tweaked the texture a bit - if you don't have it i'll upload and send for you the link.

Go on then thanks, can PM me if it's one of his paid ones. I think I've already got it but if it saves me a bit of time when I come to rework it then that's always appreciated.

I have a little problem. When I assign a null to an analog instrument, it doesn't work as it should. For example needles turn on the wrong axis (I use blender). Does anyone know how to fix this problem? As always, thanks in advance :cheers:
When I mod my cars in Blender, I usually rotate the empty by 90 degrees first so that the Z-axis faces forward (since Assetto Corsa follows that axis coordinate).

I then would select the needle object then select the arrow empty and then clicking Ctrl + P to parent them, choose keep transformation. Then I rotate the empty (use the Z-axis locally, click R then Z then Z again to choose this) to the 0 position (when RPM = 0RPM or when Speed = 0km/h for example).

I hope this helps! Happy modding!

LIGIER JS2 - At least to compose the "Le Mans scenario" because it wasn't very good, it was done just last month. But as I always say, you can have some fun. Follow the link and credits of the group "Evolution GTR2"...

Antoniog7772
Jempy
Marco1990
Saxony
matteo
Der_jaguar
Commodore
Joeschmoe
Prostriker92
almafera
nickM

Maybe later I'll redo the models, because internally it was very bad, but as I said, for now to compose the "grid" you can have fun.
Here's a new active link for the Ligier JS2 LM. For now (maybe later try to improve something), at least to compose the grid, and have a little fun, it will serve us.

Yes there is an older conversion with the international layout, but the rt_ one also has the identical layout called "International Hislops" just as @Fanapryde said above, not sure why you think I want that layout though. I was replying to someone else explaining both layouts are present and how to change the priority.
Mainly because I literally cannot keep up with this thread! 😂 I put my phone down and then come back on, read some of the posts and it's progressed on another 2-3 pages. It's hard to keep up. I obviously got confused as to what you were saying.

Just wait until lunchtime, 1.8 will be ready then. If you want 1.9 you'll have to wait until this evening.
lol

Here's a temporary link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7h2qoqofuoet9of/gtsupreme_zis_101sport.rar/file

Remember it's a gtsupreme mod so go in with absolutely zero expectations and that way you'll only be marginally disappointed.
I like gtsupreme mods. I have all Group C of Le Mans.
By adjusting the torque values in "power.lut". You can also do it in "engine.ini" with the turbo/wastegate, if the car has one.
I'll try it, thanks.
McLaren MP4/13 just reached 288km/h when irl was 350km/h.

The wait is over... long hours of work and 24+ skins as well as 3 new cars are ready for you. I have just uploaded the 1994 BPR Global GT Paris 1000 km pack. With the pack you will also get updated skins for Paul Ricard, Jarama and Dijon.

Download links for the cars are in the YT video description. The Venturi 400 GTR is included in the pack (but should be considered as an early wip).

1678307897303.png

The pack contains skins for the new Porsche 964 Cup created by Zoffty. This car replaces the Shokeus 964 cup from Paris 1000 km onwards. All skins which have been done for the Shokeus car are now also available for Zofftys car. Of course you can still use the Shokeus 964, but the next packs will contain no more skins for it.

1678307910651.png

Parallel to the release of the skin pack the Lotus Esprit Sport 300 will be released. The car is a conversion from wildman.fr's GTR2 Esprit. It still has room for improvement as there are no working wipers at the moment and no interior UV. Updates to this car will follow.

1678307871000.png
You find the Download for the 1994 Paris 1000 km race pack on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bpr-global-gt-paris-1000-km-1994-race-pack.58829/

I wish you a lot of fun with the pack.

Last edited:
So frustrating!

Why are some cars opening ONLY in Lite Showroom, but not in proper Retrolux? I don't know what I have done for this to happen.

Ok I realised some cars are CSP 1.8 only... dumb

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back