Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,903 comments
The wait is over... long hours of work and 24+ skins as well as 3 new cars are ready for you. I have just uploaded the 1994 BPR Global GT Paris 1000 km pack. With the pack you will also get updated skins for Paul Ricard, Jarama and Dijon.

Download links for the cars are in the YT video description. The Venturi 400 GTR is included in the pack (but should be considered as an early wip).

View attachment 1237779

The pack contains skins for the new Porsche 964 Cup created by Zoffty. This car replaces the Shokeus 964 cup from Paris 1000 km onwards. All skins which have been done for the Shokeus car are now also available for Zofftys car. Of course you can still use the Shokeus 964, but the next packs will contain no more skins for it.

View attachment 1237780

Parallel to the release of the skin pack the Lotus Esprit Sport 300 will be released. The car is a conversion from wildman.fr's GTR2 Esprit. It still has room for improvement as there are no working wipers at the moment and no interior UV. Updates to this car will follow.

View attachment 1237778You find the Download for the 1994 Paris 1000 km race pack on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bpr-global-gt-paris-1000-km-1994-race-pack.58829/

I wish you a lot of fun with the pack.

I posted an update containing the Venturi 400 GTR. Sorry I forgot to put the car in the pack. Please delete the "venturi_400_gtr" folder it is not used anymore. The added car comes with all BPR skins (up to Paris 1000 km race) as well as the Le Mans 1993 and 1994 skins.

The wait is over... long hours of work and 24+ skins as well as 3 new cars are ready for you. I have just uploaded the 1994 BPR Global GT Paris 1000 km pack. With the pack you will also get updated skins for Paul Ricard, Jarama and Dijon.

Download links for the cars are in the YT video description. The Venturi 400 GTR is included in the pack (but should be considered as an early wip).

View attachment 1237779

The pack contains skins for the new Porsche 964 Cup created by Zoffty. This car replaces the Shokeus 964 cup from Paris 1000 km onwards. All skins which have been done for the Shokeus car are now also available for Zofftys car. Of course you can still use the Shokeus 964, but the next packs will contain no more skins for it.

View attachment 1237780

Parallel to the release of the skin pack the Lotus Esprit Sport 300 will be released. The car is a conversion from wildman.fr's GTR2 Esprit. It still has room for improvement as there are no working wipers at the moment and no interior UV. Updates to this car will follow.

View attachment 1237778You find the Download for the 1994 Paris 1000 km race pack on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bpr-global-gt-paris-1000-km-1994-race-pack.58829/

I wish you a lot of fun with the pack.

GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!! next round Autodromo Vallelunga ?????

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Recently I've been having a couple issues with my game (running latest CSP preview). I just want to know if these are actually problems, and if they are known problems with quick fix or if I need to downgrade/reinstall CSP overall.

• Anyone else experiencing a bit of audio lag on gameplay? There's lag between pressing the throttle and the car making sound (I'm not sure about this one, I play other sims and it doesn't seem to happen on them)
  • Why is my d-pad (the arrows on the Logitech G27's shifter) is now unusable? Everytime I press one arrow, it seems to make a dozen more moves (in the pit strategy I can go top-bottom in only a couple clicks)
  • Why can't I use the d-pad to change the setup anymore? It simply gets stuck on the "Drive" button, it does try to move but returns instantly to that button.

Thank you everyone!

Is there any version of the Old Rafaela layout? After they revamped the circuit back in 2014, they had to make the first chicane slower to reduce the amount of accidents.
If not, I'll be happy to paid someone to update it.

Old-Rafaela.jpg

The old chicane is present in most versions, we just need to update the AI lines and remove the tyres

chicane.png

Attachments

• Old-Rafaela.jpg
    Old-Rafaela.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 13
Is there any version of the Old Rafaela layout? After they revamped the circuit back in 2014, they had to make the first chicane slower to reduce the amount of accidents.
If not, I'll be happy to paid someone to update it.

View attachment 1237956
The old chicane is present in most versions, we just need to update the AI lines and remove the tyres

View attachment 1237957
ask shin956. He might be able to do something....

Last edited:
Hello, how are you doing, I wanted to ask you a question, I am working on a circuit and I ran into a problem, specifically with the glass of a building, in kseditor the reflection is perfectly visible, clearly, with brightness but within the game it is visible blurry, reflective but opaque and pixelated, can someone help me, what could be the problem? I leave images of the configuration of the material in kseditor and how it looks in it, and also how it looks in the game, in addition to the texture in ps.
in ks editor I forgot to set it as transparent but that's not the problem.
I already tried with various configurations in kseditor but nothing changes
ps: quality of reflections in ac is set to maximum

glass-borroso.png
glass-kseditor.png
glass-kseditor2.png
glass_ps.png

Last edited:
Hi Experienced modders, got another que here. I am trying to work on a converted car model and trying to mirror an object in 3ds max, but the object lost its normals and smoothness after mirroring it either by the simple mirror as a copy function, or iwth either mirror or symmetry modifier. What is the proper way to smooth objects for AC mods? Thanks

My first attempt at doing a Livery for Assetto Corsa. Tips and advice how to improve structure, formatting or anything, please!

Screenshot_vrc_erc_1999_fortix_doningtonpark2018_9-2-123-22-16-46.jpg

__custom_showroom_1678403424.jpg

Hello, how are you doing, I wanted to ask you a question, I am working on a circuit and I ran into a problem, specifically with the glass of a building, in kseditor the reflection is perfectly visible, clearly, with brightness but within the game it is visible blurry, reflective but opaque and pixelated, can someone help me, what could be the problem? I leave images of the configuration of the material in kseditor and how it looks in it, and also how it looks in the game, in addition to the texture in ps.
in ks editor I forgot to set it as transparent but that's not the problem.
I already tried with various configurations in kseditor but nothing changes
ps: quality of reflections in ac is set to maximum

View attachment 1238016View attachment 1238014View attachment 1238015View attachment 1238017
Try painting the grey in the alpha channel completely black and see how that goes.

When I try to use this car, I get an error reporting that I don't have the correct build of CSP.
I'm using CSP 0.1.79, version ID 2144.
I haven't seen this error before.
Interesting, I don't have any issues with the car. But I guess I do have CSP 1.80 Preview 115 instead of CSP 1.79. But 1.79 is the most recent free/public build so I'm surprised that it's being wonky for you.

Although one issue I'm having with the car seems to be that it defaults to engine off when loaded into the game which I assume is an extension thing. Does anyone know how to disable that in the ini? It's annoying having to press brake+alt+'-' on the numberpad to start going especially during a race.

Last edited:
I wouldn`t say "we are lucky and blessed" these days at all.... and even AC can not change it, but
i am glad we have it.
In fairness in the context of this thread he's quite right.
Granted if he'd of posted this over in the Russian invasion thread, or the cost of living thread, or the Turkish earthquake thread, it would look a bit off......but he didn't.

A further question I'd pose is, has AC ruined sim racing?
Every developer knows looking at stats that people don't want a sim like they did traditionally before.

I know that for me i last about 30 mins in ACC or AMS2 till I'm bored and then I put AC back on.
Rfactor 2 i uninstalled as it has so many issues.

As great as AC is i really don't want to still be playing this in another decade because there is nothing else.

Interesting, I don't have any issues with the car. But I guess I do have CSP 1.80 Preview 115 instead of CSP 1.79. But 1.79 is the most recent free/public build so I'm surprised that it's being wonky for you.

Although one issue I'm having with the car seems to be that it defaults to engine off when loaded into the game which I assume is an extension thing. Does anyone know how to disable that in the ini? It's annoying having to press brake+alt+'-' on the numberpad to start going especially during a race.
Leave in cm over the analyzing mode, which finds an error (I don't think of a precise name right now, do not sit on the rig), let it repair it - done!

Groeninghe Park v1.1

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_groeninghepark_10-2-123-15-2-38.jpg

Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-2 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by fiedel
-Attempts to contact him have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Rain FX by @twobegreen
Additional cam by @DaBaeda
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
background, cameraman, tree, tent and some textures by kunos
Low poly RVs by Rigel:
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @Fanapryde , @twobegreen

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

-The pit_lane.ai for both layouts was changed to the one created by TITI. (Thanks)
-Fixed floating cars.
-Updated ext_config.ini.
-Changed spectator textures to those of Kniker97. (Thanks)
-Pit tents now appear according to the number of entries.
-Added cam by DaBaeda. (Thanks)
-Other minor fixes.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back