Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Is there a Lotus Evora LMGTE race car for AC? I think that's one of the few ILMC cars missing and the kunos Evora GTE is street spec for some reason

another UPDATE of MONZA 1988

v2.3
  • 3 sec faster AI
  • fixed map icon
  • new in game track map
  • fixed pit keys
  • made wall keys for box area
  • fixed a wrong wall under the start finish straight

I know this is a cop out answer, but if you use the Pure installer as if installing it new, see if that resets it

What is causing the issue?
The latest CM (dated 05/25/2023) (plus PURE 0.180? not 0.180a) appears to be silently patching dwrite.dll (CSP), which is a big NO-NO!
(you can verify this by comparing the installed version file date to the one in your version archive)

My solution to fix this.
1. close CM
2. Uninstall PURE / SOL using the included .bat
3. Uninstall CSP

4. Install CSP
5. write protect dwrite.dll
6. install PURE (0.180a) / SOL
7. backdate and install CM to any version dated 04/24/2023 or earlier
8. enjoy blue sky again

Always open the Lua Debug app ingame if you experience such things. Goto the tab with the red dot and expand the error. Make a screenshot.
Thxs for all the answers guys.

In the end, the problem was on CSP. I had version 1.80 .1xx, and updating to version .2xx ended up solving everything. The funny thing is that everything worked fine in version .1xx until I edited the brightness of the clouds, as I said before; well, I suspect that this has bugged the wheather controller of the CSP or some lua from SOL or PURE.

Anyway, since everything is right now, I'm happy. Sometimes the simplest solution is the one that works...

2023 TGR Xwift Racing Events 8
1.jpg

2.jpg

What is currently considered to be the "best" Ferrari 499P mod? Regarding model, handling and sound?
I have both the SDD and ACForum version.. but both aren't perfect. Especially the sound is off..
New tingz. Doesn't fix everything, but any progress is progress, right? :)

Checked it, works fine for me. Track has a hot lap starting point.
Yep, must have been an install issue on my end. The new version posted works a treat.

Side question for everyone (technically not mod related.. but oh well):

If I'm counting WSC and WEC as the same competition lineage, should the FIA GT Championship (And BPR Global GT Series) fill that gap between the end of the WSC, and the start of the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup/WEC?

Since we really need a version >1.40 I've decided to release v1.40

Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Street
Code:
Original model by Turn 10 Studios
Converted by Pfalzdriver
If you like the car, feel free to buy me a beer (or two): https://streamlabs.com/pfalzdriver

Already done with the initial release:
- Real engine data (Natural aspired 1.600cc with 110hp/140Nm )
- Real gear box data
- Working dash lights
- Functional Odometer*
- Engine cooling fan rotates
- Original car colors
- Working wipers*
- Damage/Dirt
- RainFX v2 ready*
- Paintshop for creating new skins
- Extra-A: En-/Disable interior light*
- New animations by Masscot (v1.2) Big thanks for that
v1.40:
- Many fixes (e.g. Holes, WHEEL_RR, WHEEL_LR, Brakedisc_FX, Int_Windscreen and more)
- More chrome (you can never have enough chrome)
- Reworked bumpers
- Extra-B: Fog Lights*
- Readded proper LODs according to the pipeline of Kunos

*CSP required
Download at Sharemods or GTPlanet

Downloads from other sources will never be legit so download original content only. :)

Screenshot_pfa_volkswagen_scirocco_first_snow_10-5-123-6-39-8.png

Last edited:
rF2 is laserscanned, but as said, the one we have is more than enough to enjoy Le Mans in AC imho. Then we will see when the FIA WEC game will be released how it will looks the whole championship on that platform ;)
Yeah sx_lemans is good. I love the no chicanes on the Mulsanne version too with Group C cars.
I have no skills in track modding, but a 1989(at the earliest) version would be awesome too, with the late 1980s(faster!) Dunlop chicane, Esses & Tertre Rouge shrouded in overhanging trees.

Yeah sx_lemans is good. I love the no chicanes on the Mulsanne version too with Group C cars.
I have no skills in track modding, but a 1989(at the earliest) version would be awesome too, with the late 1980s(faster!) Dunlop chicane, Esses & Tertre Rouge shrouded in overhanging trees.
That's the vlm one you want^^
I made the 1989 iteration with the old pits etc for rf1 but it would require lot of work rto porth that

This is a really good version of the early 80s track

That's the vlm one you want^^
I made the 1989 iteration with the old pits etc for rf1 but it would require lot of work rto porth that

By my count/check (using Breathe and RacingCircuits.info), the periods of Le Mans we are missing are:
  • 1972-1978 (1979 version, with 1971 Virage du Tetre (corner before Mulsanne straight))
  • 1986 (Original Virage de Mulsanne)
  • 1997-2001 (reprofiled Dunlop chicane)
  • 2002-2006 (Current version, with sharper Virage du Tetre)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the one with really bad washed out 2d trees down Mulsanne?

By my count/check (using Breathe and RacingCircuits.info), the periods of Le Mans we are missing are:
  • 1972-1978 (1979 version, with 1971 Virage du Tetre (corner before Mulsanne straight))
  • 1986 (Original Virage de Mulsanne)
  • 1997-2001 (reprofiled Dunlop chicane)
  • 2002-2006 (Current version, with sharper Virage du Tetre)
the 2002-2006 is the le mans 2017.
you can see that tertre rouge is way slower.

You can add too pre-1956 le mans
all pre-war
and lot of difference iteraiton such as 88-89 etc

Isn't that the F7 conversion? I much preferred the Terra_21 version...or whatever his name was. Either way, I just figured that the RF2 one was laser scanned? Was it not? I could be wrong...
sx_lemans is indeed the Forza 7 conversion. I prefer that one instead of the Terra_21 version because Pyyer has created the enhancements for the sx_lemans version.

the 2002-2006 is the le mans 2017.
you can see that tertre rouge is way slower.

You can add too pre-1956 le mans
all pre-war
and lot of difference iteraiton such as 88-89 etc
Interesting... I'll check that one out.

But yes, we do have most of the 80s. And pre-1956, Le Mans seemed to have kept the same layout (I'm not counting runoffs, etc) from 1932-1967.

Some fictional street circuit fixing today. San Francisco is a huge difference now and was a challenge to make!

new:

updates:

Interesting... I'll check that one out.

But yes, we do have most of the 80s. And pre-1956, Le Mans seemed to have kept the same layout (I'm not counting runoffs, etc) from 1932-1967.
from 32 to 55, the dunlop curb was more a 90° one^^ than a large and fast curb

after le mans 55, all the erea of the pits had been changed, the last corner juste before the finish line was removed and the first corner was redone.

Le-Mans-Sarthe32.png

Le-Mans-Sarthe56.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back