Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,840 comments
BMW 328 - 1939

Guys, I managed to get a simple 3d model working before, but it's not correct enough, not detailed enough... now I want to put it back together from Forza. I searched, but I couldn't find an AC version. If someone is aware that this conversion already exists, please let me know so I don't have to work a lot unnecessarily. Thanks!

bmw_328_1939.jpg

„Közösség által ellenőrizve” ikon

Nobody’s made it because everyone uses the URD car now. If you do find it that’s great but I’m 95% sure it doesn’t exist and that’s the answer why.
Correct, only seen the URD versions:

Correct, only seen the URD versions:

For info, there is a group called The Racing Rats (TRR) who have also produced all the hypercars for 2023, plus BMW and Acura. And some GTEs. I haven't actually tried them yet and I don't know if they're BOPd, scratch-built or just modified from existing models, etc.

For info, there is a group called The Racing Rats (TRR) who have also produced all the hypercars for 2023, plus BMW and Acura. And some GTEs. I haven't actually tried them yet and I don't know if they're BOPd, scratch-built or just modified from existing models, etc.
Modified existing models.

Well, I made another update for an attempt to expand the CM Badge lineup, with an experimental feature, the option to select historic badges for some manufacturers.

Changelog's too long, so, I'll attach a text file with all the new logos added and updated.

As usual, extract Brand Badges.rar to Users\your username\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data (User)

Attachments

• Update 4.txt
    1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hi Guys & Girls. So I've made another Wiper animation config this time it's for the ac_legends_gt40_mk4. I just downloaded some new skins on race department by the legend Pasta & forgot just how nice this car drives. Please keep a back up of the original extension config if there is one installed just in case you want to revert back.

Kind regards Shysterz ;)

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi all, a question about install new/fallback to previous CSP version:
in the past weeks I installed the new version of CSP (1.80-full) with new CM etc. but, with my old mods, I had problems, so I wanted to come back to previous version.
To go back to the previous version:
1) I selected the previous version in CM-CSP (I had 1.73-public) and reinstalled it
2) removed the new CM and reinstalled the previous one (which I used with 1.73)
3) but to be sure that I have the identical setup I had before the "1.80 install" I also restored the "extension" folder from a backup (this folder: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension)

is that correct ? should I have other to do to be sure to have restored everything to my "1.73" setup ?

I ask you because I want to install 1.79 but be sure how to do if I want to go back (in the future may be I will try 1.80 again)

Last edited:
DON'T UPDATE TO CM 0.8.2561.....

For all people who updated to the newest CM 0.8.2561....

This version will crash Pure and Sol !!!

Please uncheck this option: CM - settings - Content Manager - general - "update to untested versions" !!!

Please revert to this version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tUusPtFLF2CNTqZY_ElM338lVNqkiti2/view?usp=sharing
Replace your ContentManager.exe with the one in the zip file.

Then reinstall CSP 0.1.80p218 again MANUALLY!
Download the zip, open it and copy the dwrite.dll and the extension folder to your AC root folder (steampapps/common/assettocorsa).
That CM link directs to something else ?

bro, do you have the link please
Here man.

a special request for a private championship , why not !

View attachment 1265049

I am looking for the blue skin 24h du mans (708/709) for the SCG007 (simdream version) , thanks !
Can you send the link of the Porsche Livery? Thanks.

@Fanapryde

it links to the entry of​

24th April 03:26 AIs update for RainFX and some other changes
and there are the links to download CM and lights-patch-v0.1.80-preview218-full.zip

well, it seems to me that there are too many problems with the last 1.80, new CM, sol&pure ... next time may be better to wait to see everything if tested and fixed ..

Last edited:
To those who interested in new Prince George and Crystal Palace versions, the wait will be not long. If you know what I mean.

View attachment 1264921View attachment 1264920

some more WIPs, stuff for the next months :D

View attachment 1264926View attachment 1264922
View attachment 1264929View attachment 1264930View attachment 1264935View attachment 1264937View attachment 1264938View attachment 1264939

It's time for guess the track again. Hehe...
One of them is Phoenix or am I wrong??? 1989 and 1991 layout if it is right??

That CM link directs to something else ?

@Fanapryde

it links to the entry of​

24th April 03:26 AIs update for RainFX and some other changes
and there are the links to download CM and lights-patch-v0.1.80-preview218-full.zip

well, it seems to me that there are too many problems with the last 1.80, new CM, sol&pure ... next time may be better to wait to see everything if tested and fixed ..
Sorry, but the links are wrong, though Peter showed the correct link:
CM from 24th April 2023

This one should work also for the ones, who aren´t Patreon subscribers. :)

Last edited:
To those who interested in new Prince George and Crystal Palace versions, the wait will be not long. If you know what I mean.

View attachment 1264921View attachment 1264920

some more WIPs, stuff for the next months :D

View attachment 1264926View attachment 1264922
View attachment 1264929View attachment 1264930View attachment 1264935View attachment 1264937View attachment 1264938View attachment 1264939

It's time for guess the track again. Hehe...
It's raining mods, halleluia it's raining mods !

Sorry, long day...

I want to say an Imola, a Phoenix, a Numeno Ziedas, and some others I don't get ^^

good evening, how can I increase the braking power of a car?
unpack the data file in content manager then put the original data.acd in a subfolder of your naming (keep it incase you need to start back at baseline). then once in your data folder you will find a file that says "brakes" in that file you will see max brake torque, change this value to add more power. save and close

unpack the data file in content manager then put the original data.acd in a subfolder of your naming (keep it incase you need to start back at baseline). then once in your data folder you will find a file that says "brakes" in that file you will see max brake torque, change this value to add more power. save and close
thk

Could someone post an alternative link to garage actk?I can't download Alfa Romeo GTA Junior 1300 "Elia Misculini. Virus, it seems.
Just disable Win Defender. It's acting on false positives since several months...
Download, install, remove zip and then reactivate it if you want to.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back