Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Hello guys, small test skin for f1_2007_spyker, not perfect but i'm ok with it

Dunno if i can share it here but enjoy ;)

Attachments

• preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 16
  • preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is any way of smooth out this or tweak something to get a better blending with the tarmac itself? or even hide this texture? (Le Mans FM7 /sx_Lemans 2.5)

IY12wLG.png

5ECdadE.png

acs 2023-06-30 18-12-18.png

Last edited:
thats the same one i posted: ne_ttassen

Search for updates here. I am sure there are at least new ai lines. If someone can`t find but want it, i can upload the updated version.
That would be appreciated. I'm still away from my computer at the moment so will be home tomorrow, if you could share the would be great 👍

Tashi's Car Data Reference Center 0.2a (Weekend Wrap-up Update)

Okay I know the previous update was only a few hours ago, but I just have to catalog in some other data that I forgot to put in.

Detailed Data
  • Added 2008-2012 Audi R8 Full Documentation
  • Added Toyota Altezza AS200 Service Manual (Applies to Lexus IS 200 as well)
  • Added 2015 Volkswagen Golf MK7 Service Manual (includes GTI)
  • Added 1999-2005 Volkswagen Golf MK4 Service Manual (Also applies with the Jetta)
  • Added Lamborghini Murcielago LP640-4 Workshop/Service Manual

General Data (Newsroom contains valuable specification info for current models and past models)
  • Added Acura Newsroom
  • Added Honda Newsroom (Japan, Europe and Americas)
  • Added Mazda Newsroom
  • Added BMW Group PressClub Global (Newsroom)
  • Added Dodge Media (Newsroom)
  • Added Lamborghini Media Center
  • Added Bugatti Newsroom
  • Added Ford Media Center
  • Added Ford Performance NewsRoom
  • Added Lotus Media Centre
  • Added Scion Archives
  • Added Suzuki Global News
  • Added Toyota Newsroom

See you next week, and as always you can send more info to me that I don't have here (Currently looking for more Japanese car information, kei cars and Honda's specially)

Last edited:
We're finally able to show you a small part of our work which is running secretly in background! Our first official release is out for public use! This time something different to what you are used to from our side but we hope you enjoy it as much as we did creating it!

TECHART has released a meticulously crafted virtual version of the iconic GTstreet R based on the Porsche 911 Turbo S. The TECHART GTstreet R car mod for the popular Assetto Corsa racing simulator offers players and sim racing enthusiasts an unparalleled level of realism, elevating their virtual driving experience to new heights. The TECHART car mod is available as a free download at TECHART’s GTstreet R microsite gtstreetr.techart.de/en.
The TECHART GTstreet R for Assetto Corsa introduces a virtual vehicle model, precisely designed to replicate the essence of the original individualization program in extraordinary detail. Every curve, line and contour of the wind-tunnel tested GTstreet R aerokit as well as the luxurious materials and refined interior finishes have been carefully recreated to ensure an unmatched level of authenticity.
Complementing the stunning visuals, the TECHART GTstreet R car mod features extended physics that bring players remarkably close to the original vehicle's staggering performance characteristics with
800 horsepower, 950 Newton meters and a top speed of more than 350 km/h. From acceleration and handling to braking and active aerodynamics, every aspect has been fine-tuned to deliver an immersive and true-to-life driving experience for endless hours of excitement and enjoyment.
In addition to the incredible attention to detail, TECHART offers players a wide range of GTstreet R configurations inspired by a selection of the now sold out limited edition real counterparts. Sim racers will also have the opportunity to choose from a wide array of captivating color variations and forged or visible carbon fiber finishes, ensuring that their TECHART refined vehicle stands out on the virtual track.
The TECHART GTstreet R car mod for the PC version of Assetto Corsa is now available as a free download at https://gtstreetr.techart.de/en.

Youtube Trailer:
https://youtu.be/O6An1DSuMEc
356900281_3629526280616875_5013746752183173953_n.jpg
357014136_3629526320616871_3348114239854369353_n (1).jpg
356860679_3629526053950231_5544350374544508144_n.jpg
357169570_3629526023950234_8253166974355621051_n.jpg
356828041_3629526077283562_4212332520755222546_n.jpg
356841606_3629526033950233_5262990599180316742_n.jpg
357037543_3629526113950225_139717837495176690_n.jpg
357122129_3629526243950212_3705781108208981472_n.jpg
357129170_3629526143950222_3430629033334802861_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is a fantastic car mod! Just took it around the Nordschleife for a very quick test and it feels and handles super well.

It is also phenomenally detailed. Jesus, that's a beautiful and beautifully realized car! Looking around in the cockpit before heading out... Just a joy. The car even has working TC icons on the dashboard! Gorgeous on the outside too, from the modeling to the materials. It even comes with a whole bunch of skins of varied colors (including that pink I like. Mmh! 🫦)

Great, great job. Seriously.

I'll be driving this a lot more. Thanks for making this and sharing it!

That would be appreciated. I'm still away from my computer at the moment so will be home tomorrow, if you could share the would be great 👍
This is a version with kevin2k updates, I don`t remember what was updated beside the AI and Hints and thise stuff.

As alternative there are also even newer lines by other guys existing on RD, but i am fine with kevin2k`s work.

Last edited:
Hi to all modders and fellow simracers.
I have two questions and hope you can help me.

Firstly, i noticed this strange black line or colomn above the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo II! Does anyone know what causes that?
(''lamborghini_huracan_gt3_evo2'' by FSR)

20230701102259_1.jpg

Secondly, When starting the race this happened (and it has happened to me at least once more before at the updated ''monza'' mod (not the original Kunos version). Apparently only I even crossed the line.

20230701102512_1.jpg

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is any way of smooth out this or tweak something to get a better blending with the tarmac itself? or even hide this texture? (Le Mans FM7 /sx_Lemans 2.5)

View attachment 1269525

View attachment 1269524

View attachment 1269523
Try downloading this skin:

This is a version with kevin2k updates, I don`t remember what was updated beside the AI and Hints and thise stuff.

As alternative there are also even newer lines by other guys existing on RD, but i am fine with kevin2k`s work.
Thanks so much 👍

Really engaging car to drive around the Targa Florio especially with the TC and ABS turned off. More power than brakes leads to lots of brown trouser moments but it is great throwing it through the endless bendfest. Hit 357kph down the straight and lapped it in 33m43s. I went with the 'Magic Magenta Chromaflai' colour scheme. Looks sweet.
We're finally able to show you a small part of our work which is running secretly in background! Our first official release is out for public use! This time something different to what you are used to from our side but we hope you enjoy it as much as we did creating it!

TECHART has released a meticulously crafted virtual version of the iconic GTstreet R based on the Porsche 911 Turbo S. The TECHART GTstreet R car mod for the popular Assetto Corsa racing simulator offers players and sim racing enthusiasts an unparalleled level of realism, elevating their virtual driving experience to new heights. The TECHART car mod is available as a free download at TECHART’s GTstreet R microsite gtstreetr.techart.de/en.
The TECHART GTstreet R for Assetto Corsa introduces a virtual vehicle model, precisely designed to replicate the essence of the original individualization program in extraordinary detail. Every curve, line and contour of the wind-tunnel tested GTstreet R aerokit as well as the luxurious materials and refined interior finishes have been carefully recreated to ensure an unmatched level of authenticity.
Complementing the stunning visuals, the TECHART GTstreet R car mod features extended physics that bring players remarkably close to the original vehicle's staggering performance characteristics with
800 horsepower, 950 Newton meters and a top speed of more than 350 km/h. From acceleration and handling to braking and active aerodynamics, every aspect has been fine-tuned to deliver an immersive and true-to-life driving experience for endless hours of excitement and enjoyment.
In addition to the incredible attention to detail, TECHART offers players a wide range of GTstreet R configurations inspired by a selection of the now sold out limited edition real counterparts. Sim racers will also have the opportunity to choose from a wide array of captivating color variations and forged or visible carbon fiber finishes, ensuring that their TECHART refined vehicle stands out on the virtual track.
The TECHART GTstreet R car mod for the PC version of Assetto Corsa is now available as a free download at https://gtstreetr.techart.de/en.

Youtube Trailer:
View attachment 1269642View attachment 1269643View attachment 1269641View attachment 1269647View attachment 1269639View attachment 1269640View attachment 1269644View attachment 1269645View attachment 1269646

Release of
Bergrennen Remlingrade 2013

Known issues:
  • the AI brakes before the finish line, it's the same for the Kunos' track Trento-Bondone, so it seems it is a AC bug
To fix this, temporarily move the finish line nodes quite a few metres behind the actual position before recording the AI, then when finished, move the finish line back to it's original position. Alternatively use @leBluem's Blender addon https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blender-addon-import-export-ai-csv-ini-files.35230/ to manually extend the AI and sidelines after the finish line. I quickly mocked the second option up if you want to check it out, seems to work well.

Attachments

• remlingrade_ai.zip
    237.9 KB · Views: 9

Youtube Trailer:
View attachment 1269642View attachment 1269643View attachment 1269641View attachment 1269647View attachment 1269639View attachment 1269640View attachment 1269644View attachment 1269645View attachment 1269646
Thanks could you give a hint of where is the link on the site?

IMPORTANT

I need some serious help to understand what is happening with an affair on our community servers. (Emperor).

A driver who is known to be very fast and potential winner has been detected in practice with duplicate times. This times are not extremely competititive, but it's a case that only happened to him, we don't know what is its origin but some people got annoyed of this and there are some suspects of cheating, but nobody has any certain fact to prove it.

Has somebody experienced anything similar? What can causes duplicates of lap times? What vantages can they get (in case of being a cheat) using it?

IMG_20230627_231003.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help in this. A whold community are disrupting because of the situation.

Last edited:
To fix this, temporarily move the finish line nodes quite a few metres behind the actual position before recording the AI, then when finished, move the finish line back to it's original position. Alternatively use @leBluem's Blender addon https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blender-addon-import-export-ai-csv-ini-files.35230/ to manually extend the AI and sidelines after the finish line. I quickly mocked the second option up if you want to check it out, seems to work well.
Thanks for your help. I've managed to do this in the meantime before I read your post. But the cams need also be adjusted. Update release soon.

I would ask where I could find the Bayro 6 from RSS but they would probably be on it like a shot considering how many links to their mods get DMCA'd all the time.
You can purchase it on their Web site. All their mods are high quality and well worth the cost.
Their mods are paymods, so it's understandable why responsible Web sites, like this one, do not permit or remove links that allow you to download them for free.

Last edited:
You can purchase it on their Web site. All their mods are high quality and well worth the cost.
I would not rather not have to pay to get these things though. people have tried to share their mods and the links get dmca'd. putting things behind paywalls.

EDIT: I actually have the updated Bayer which is this car with a reworked front end which means old skins don't work
also so much poop reacts

Last edited:
Man, that techart site is pain to navigate. But it's cool to have another official mod for ac.
I don't think I've ever seen a site with such horrific UI

I would not rather not have to pay to get these things though. people have tried to share their mods and the links get dmca'd. putting things behind paywalls.
Oh so you're asking where to steal the content lol. Talking about RSS in the same way you'd talk about Simdream or some dude ripping Forza models with copy/paste Kunos physics on Patreon is wild

Last edited:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because there are a lot of sites and Patreons out there selling ripped models and other people's content.

But RSS is one of the legitimate studios that produce scratch made content on par with (actually, excelling) the original Kunos content and should be legitimately purchased from their site (for a very reasonable price IMO).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back