Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,711 comments
I would not rather not have to pay to get these things though. people have tried to share their mods and the links get dmca'd. putting things behind paywalls.
Another reason why legitimate sites like this do not permit sharing links to download paymods for free, or removing them if they are, is to avoid the possibility of being shut down due to copyright violation claims. While I don't think RSS, URD or other legitimate studios that create scratch-made mods would take it that far, they certainly have every right to do so.

However, there is another group that is not so "legitimate" that I will not name, that has gone that far, and they are notorious for attempting to or succeeding at shutting down sites and Youtube channels, even without any real legitimate claim to their content or that the site or Youtube channel really was guilty of "copyright infringement" of "their" mods. One Youtube content creator, SimRacing604, merely criticized them for their well-known questionable practices, and had proof they had copied someone else's work (that modder was even shut down by them when he provided the proof), and they successfully had his YT channel shut down for a couple of weeks. Fortunately, due to a lot of outcry from the community and his supporters (and maybe some investigation by Youtube), his site was reinstated. He could have lost everything.

Last edited:
UPDATE Bergrennen Remlingrade 2013

v1.1
  • fixed AI breaking before finish, thanks to RMi and norms for helping
  • cams and AI hints adjusted

Another reason why legitimate sites like this do not permit sharing links to download paymods for free, or removing them if they are, is to avoid the possibility of being shut down due to copyright violation claims. While I don't think RSS, URD or other legitimate studios that create scratch-made mods would take it that far, they certainly have every right to do so.

However, there is another group that is not so "legitimate" that I will not name, that has gone that far, and they are notorious for attempting to or succeeding at shutting down sites and Youtube channels, even without any real legitimate claim to their content or that the site or Youtube channel really was guilty of "copyright infringement" of "their" mods. One Youtube content creator, SimRacing604, merely criticized them for their well-known questionable practices, and had proof they had copied someone else's work (that modder was even shut down by them when he provided the proof), and they successfully had his YT channel shut down for a couple of weeks. Fortunately, due to a lot of outcry from the community and his supporters (and maybe some investigation by Youtube), his site was reinstated. He could have lost everything.
those guys are horrible and yes I will try to buy some RSS stuff actually.

Last edited:
umb
Scroll down the website....
View attachment 1269716
thanks to you!!

Too bad it could have been good if the car was not encrypted and it would work !! thanks for the effort but head to the trash ...

Capture d’écran (700).png

UPDATE Bergrennen Remlingrade 2013

v1.1
  • fixed AI breaking before finish, thanks to RMi and norms for helping
  • cams and AI hints adjusted

Unfortunately, the route doesn't work, first it loads forever, which I don't know at all, and then something says AI Spline or it breaks off immediately when loading, too bad

IMPORTANT

I need some serious help to understand what is happening with an affair on our community servers. (Emperor).

A driver who is known to be very fast and potential winner has been detected in practice with duplicate times. This times are not extremely competititive, but it's a case that only happened to him, we don't know what is its origin but some people got annoyed of this and there are some suspects of cheating, but nobody has any certain fact to prove it.

Has somebody experienced anything similar? What can causes duplicates of lap times? What vantages can they get (in case of being a cheat) using it?

View attachment 1269715

Thanks a lot for your help in this. A whold community are disrupting because of the situation.
Two drivers detected now. But origin still unknown. I need some helping hand to investigate this.

My invention of yesterday. An adaptation for the Mirage M9-Renault ( Le Mans 1978 ).

Car 10 (J.Laffite - V.Schuppan)
Car 11 ( M.Leclere - S.Posey )

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1688234915.png
    __custom_showroom_1688234915.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 23
  • __custom_showroom_1688234926.png
    __custom_showroom_1688234926.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 23
  • __custom_showroom_1688234951.png
    __custom_showroom_1688234951.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 19
  • __custom_showroom_1688234960.png
    __custom_showroom_1688234960.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 24
I'm sorry but the new URD... What's going on with their cars ? Ever since the SGT pack the shadows underneath the car are always ****ed up in the showroom / when generating a preview... Have they forgotten about that ? VRC, RSS, even encrypted they work fine but the URD cars don't.

This is getting ridiculous for paid mods - might not be the most egregious of bugs but when you pay for something you expect it to work 100%, not 90.

Sooooo, the URD car....whats going on with it? The previews look trash. Plus when i go to race it against other AI cars it says that the model is damaged and kicks me out. What have i done? Or missed?

I hate Rainmaker. Deeply. I've been downloading, installing and updating tracks all afternoon. And what I have left! I'm exhausted... 🥵
Fortunately, for me today, they all downloaded quickly, which hasn't been the norm for me (and most others) with RaceDepartment. I even have a fast fiber-optic connection, and downloads were still insufferably slow. Maybe with their recent merger/new partner, they are making upgrades, and I'm already seeing a benefit... or the Internet Gods decided to give me a break today.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but the new URD... What's going on with their cars ? Ever since the SGT pack the shadows underneath the car are always ****ed up in the showroom / when generating a preview... Have they forgotten about that ? VRC, RSS, even encrypted they work fine but the URD cars don't.

This is getting ridiculous for paid mods - might not be the most egregious of bugs but when you pay for something you expect it to work 100%, not 90.

Sooooo, the URD car....whats going on with it? The previews look trash. Plus when i go to race it against other AI cars it says that the model is damaged and kicks me out. What have i done? Or missed?
Why are you guys moaning about this here. Go join the URD discord and post an official complaint there. URD will fix most things pretty much straight away these days.

Why are you guys moaning about this here. Go join the URD discord and post an official complaint there. URD will fix most things pretty much straight away these days.

Like they have fixed the shadows on their SGT cars ? Oh but can't point something wrong with their cars, that's a paddlin'.

The slight criticism towards their mods and it's 'moaning' 'go complain somewhere else', the brigading is real lmao

Like they have fixed the shadows on their SGT cars ? Oh but can't point something wrong with their cars, that's a paddlin'.

The slight criticism towards their mods and it's 'moaning' 'go complain somewhere else', the brigading is real lmao
That wasn't my point, my point was why moan about it here when they have an active discord where your complaints might be addressed quicker. Did you complain about the shadow bug there for the SGT cars?

I hate Rainmaker. Deeply. I've been downloading, installing and updating tracks all afternoon. And what I have left! I'm exhausted... 🥵
Actually no new tracks put on RD. Just Remlingrade update is from today, but I also posted it here. You can get it fast on my mediafire if RD is slow again: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y3gywz4wp7c52/Public+files

I'm working on Solitude (yes the dude fishing will be back) and Nürburgring 65 updates.

That wasn't my point, my point was why moan about it here when they have an active discord where your complaints might be addressed quicker. Did you complain about the shadow bug there for the SGT cars?
Because usually this is a very informative, helpful community. I found out my issue. I dared to unpack the data of the car. If left unpacked it stays "undamaged". Hopefully in the future you also practice what you preach.

Hi to all modders and fellow simracers.
I have two questions and hope you can help me.

Firstly, i noticed this strange black line or colomn above the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo II! Does anyone know what causes that?
(''lamborghini_huracan_gt3_evo2'' by FSR)

View attachment 1269683

Secondly, When starting the race this happened (and it has happened to me at least once more before at the updated ''monza'' mod (not the original Kunos version). Apparently only I even crossed the line.

View attachment 1269684

Try downloading this skin:
I have that skin, but it only changes the kerbs textures and other things that are not related to the tarmac itself. Thanks anyway.

What I would like to do is to remove or hide that ridiculous texture and record the real skidmarks on the fly while using this track through the "skidmarksFX" option in CM, I think it is much more realistic and authentic than this fake texture.

Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Tuned
---------------------------------------
Original model by Turn 10 Studios
Converted and edited by Pfalzdriver
Driver Animation: Masscot
Extra-F: HK51
Some interior parts by DaWallace

If you like the car, feel free to buy me a beer (or two): https://streamlabs.com/pfalzdriver

In germany we have a term for cheaply tuned cars, we call it "Baumarkt Tuning", simply because many parts of a car are available at a hardware store. At the end of the 80s it was common to take parts of the Golf MK2, like the fender extensions, and put them at older Volkswagen.
I've tried to recreate a Scirocco tuned that way, but with some artistic license. For example at the end of the 80s your were already a hero if you had rims sized 15" at your car, but I didnt like the look of those rims in AC, so I decided to increase them to 16".
Full belt safety harness were a must have in this period of time and the engine of the Corrado G60 really fitted into the engine bay of the Scirocco. With some basic adjustments it was an easy task to increase the output to 190hp. Disk brakes at the rear axle were very helpful too instead of the regular drum brakes. And since we changed the entire engine with all of its parts, we now have ABS to aid us.

• Extra-A: En-/Disable interior light*
  • Extra-B: Fog lights*
  • Extra-F: Hello Kitty*

*CSP required

Download at GTPlanet or Sharemods
mk1-01.jpg
mk1-02.jpg
mk1-03.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back