Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Hi I have a problem with the original kunos Monza66; as you can see below, there are strange pictures in the sky ... what is the problem here ? I tried to re-dowload the track from steam, but the problem is still there ... so it's 100% the original vanilla Monza66, and that is the only track which gives me problems
any help would be very appreciated

View attachment 1270017View attachment 1270018
I have the same issue for some tracks and found out that it comes from the last Pure version 0.190.
Uncheck shaders landscape from pure app
Capture d’écran 2023-07-02 181150.jpg

Good luck.

UPDATE, yes another one, SURFERS PARADIES 2004

v3.0
-added retexture by Mike08
-added night lights by leBluem and Mike08
-added track description by Fanapryde
-added AI hints by KevinK2
-added vao patch (CM version)
-CSP support: GrassFX, RainFX, water shader
-shader overhaul
-new road shader
-added loading screens
-new UI
-fixed cut detect won't work on first chicane
-added a pic to the tv screens
-purged track files for less size

bgr00.jpg

bgr03.jpg

bgr05.jpg

Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been ages since I last posted an update! I have been very busy IRL, working 60+ hours a week in my day job, and then finding time to work on Pescara 57 as well. I haven't posted recently because the work I've been doing has been 'under the hood' but rest assured that it's progressing nicely and I'm aiming to have it done around October.
That might seem rather fanciful, but the good news (and bad news for my wallet) is that I am now out of work! :D:(
I will be treating my track endeavours as a full time job from now on, so hopefully Pescara will come soon to be followed by San Remo and Livorno. Speaking of which, having left my Pescara project on my HDD at home :dunce: I have spent the week (visiting my parents) laying thousands of spline vertices over the photogrammetry data for all layouts of Livorno including the infamous Montenero circuit.
It's just a matter of converting those to polygons and I'll be driving the course in very rudimentary form.
I can tell already that some of the corners are absolutely fabulous. :)

Within the next month I aim to have Pescara's trees all planted, fields/terrain finalized, and distant buildings in place for a WIP video.

Regards :cheers:

IMG_20230702_172144.jpg

View attachment 1270002Released : GT by Citroen Race Car´08 V. 1.0
Converted from GT6 By F302
-Working Wipers (animeted)
-Interior Light
-interior AO (carbon parts only)
-sound (Kunos McLaren MP4-12C GT3)
-interior new mapping (carbon parts and alcantara)
-add digital display (incl. Headup)
-extension Folder(wipers)
-add lods
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
please give your opinion on the car
what is good and what is less good!

tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:
Very nice work, and fun to drive!

1. I'm having trouble keeping temperature in the front tires. Even on a technical track, they go cold very quickly, and the car understeers more.

2. Something interesting, but maybe of no concern, compared to the RTM-Shop mod (top in the image), yours is smaller. Maybe your version is right and theirs is wrong. I don't know what reference could be used to check which is correct it if anyone wanted to.

__custom_showroom_1688316824.jpg

Last edited:

1. I'm having trouble keeping temperature in the front tires. Even on a technical track, they go cold very quickly, and the car understeers more.

2. Something interesting, but maybe of no concern, compared to the RTM-Shop mod (top in the image), yours is smaller. Maybe your version is right and theirs is wrong. I don't know what reference could be used to check which is correct it if anyone wanted to.

View attachment 1270044
original GT6 size

Hi I have a problem with the original kunos Monza66; as you can see below, there are strange pictures in the sky ... what is the problem here ? I tried to re-dowload the track from steam, but the problem is still there ... so it's 100% the original vanilla Monza66, and that is the only track which gives me problems
any help would be very appreciated

View attachment 1270017View attachment 1270018
I've had the same issue, I don't remember exatly but it was CSP or Sol. You can make a test deactivating weather FX or CSP. If monza looks fine then there's the problem. Updating one of them (or both) and Monza back with a correct horizon.
Try first updating CSP. My ver. is 0.1.79 and it works fine.

View attachment 1270044
adjusting the wheelbase to spec will show if the model size is correct or not.

Final update for today:

Nürburgring 1965 - historic Nordschleife

v2.0
-added textures, vao and GrassFX by pepperoni ac24, edited trees for hair lines at top
-edited GrassFX
-added RainFX
-fixed fat cables
-fixed flags
-shader overhaul
-fixed wrong direction sign at start, rearranged pits for that
-raised to 30 pit spots
-added loading screens
-new UI
-purged track files for smaller size

bgr03.jpg

Result after one weekend back at Racedepartment:

Mods uploaded: 46 :lol:
Downloads: 15.927 :banghead:
Donations: 3 :cheers:

So it wasn't actually bad to get back to RD ;)

View attachment 1270002Released : GT by Citroen Race Car´08 V. 1.0
Converted from GT6 By F302
-Working Wipers (animeted)
-Interior Light
-interior AO (carbon parts only)
-sound (Kunos McLaren MP4-12C GT3)
-interior new mapping (carbon parts and alcantara)
-add digital display (incl. Headup)
-extension Folder(wipers)
-add lods
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
please give your opinion on the car
what is good and what is less good!

tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:
It does seems small compared to other cars in VR as mentioned by another user. Very cramped and aspect looks off, again in VR. I am using CSP 1.79 and the rear lights don't seem to light up naturally or under braking. Seems to drive well overall when I took it around Spa. Love to see your updates. Great start!

Subaru Impreza 22B STi v.1.0 (GT Sport / Polyphony Digital)

View attachment 1168675View attachment 1168676View attachment 1168677View attachment 1168678View attachment 1168679View attachment 1168680View attachment 1168681

SPECIAL THANKS TO @ATRCams for his outstanding VIDEO!

features:

NOT ENCRYPTED (I hope people will respect this)
CSP 1.76+ required
Setup Adjustable diff
Windows animation
Internal car lights
Advanced damages animation/texture (keeping in mind AC engine limits)
LODs generated by latest SimplygonSDK v10 and manually modded.
8k skin template will be released

credits:

@flyingsaucer
FULL CONVERSION
ext_config.ini
RefractionFX
Extra FX
Windows animations
Damages animations
Damages extra objects
Damage slot texture

@Koldo83
Body professional mapping and template for skinning
Cusco, Jagermeister, lavazza
Dust, Damages NM and Damages MASK textures (thanks again my friend)
Damage ext_config settings

@RMi_wood
Engine
Steer ratio
Brakes
Setup Adjustable diff

@norms
Exhaust
Analog LUT
and much much more hints (tips and tricks) on everything from LODs to textures

@Masscot
Steer animation (thanks mate for your time)
Shift Animation (thanks mate for your time)
Driver Position (thanks mate for your time)
Driver's Skins

@Mike08
Internal graphics hints adjustment

@Atrupelador
Beautiful Video and preview about mod

@Breathe and his Discord (A beautiful place)

@Thomas2012

Beta Testing mod on the road, in Replay folder you can see
his LAP on NURBURGRING - Sprint (GT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Mod could never be great without your help. Thanks all my friends!

P.S.
it's my intention to totally donate mod to Verdes Garage patreon if they agree and only they will be allowed to use all the material to further improve the mod in every aspect. I would be happy then if @Koldo83 agrees to distribute the template to allow others to create other skins in 8k as well. Only he or otherwise the verdes garages team will be able to consider the best skins made and create additional expansion packs.

MOD:

View attachment 1168706View attachment 1168707View attachment 1168708

If you cannot see the ODO please add this font in assetto corsa\content\fonts
remove .txt and you will have a rar (unpack)

It only took me exactly one year but I've FINALLY found a better shifting animation for this car.
The original one (for which I was also sadly responsible) had quite a robotic action and a horribly long static time that wouldn't respond to timing tweaks. I was never really happy with it.
This one looks a lot better.
Unpack the data and swap this into the appropriate field in data/driver3d.ini
(don't forget to repack the data afterwards)

Code:
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=325
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=325
PRELOAD_RPM=7490
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1

... and put the attached shift.ksanim (after removing the .txt extension) in the car's 'animations' folder, overwriting the old one.

Attachments

• shift.ksanim.txt
    722.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
If you really want to remove it, you could try this:

INI:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE= 1
MATERIALS = groove
IS_RENDERABLE= 0

At it to the end of existing ext_config.ini
I've tried that but without luck, but your comment was very helpful to guide me on what exactly I had to do, thank you. Then I ended up going to discord where they also helped me and I could once and for all delete what I needed, finally I can enjoy this track without having some kind of OCD. :lol:

For those who wants this track (FM7 / sx_lemans) without the "groove marks" add this to the end of the ext_config.ini

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE= 1
MESHES = groove?
IS_RENDERABLE= 0

with groove marks

IY12wLG.png

And without
CSihUPa.png

Last edited:
Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Tuned
---------------------------------------
Original model by Turn 10 Studios
Converted and edited by Pfalzdriver
Driver Animation: Masscot
Extra-F: HK51
Some interior parts by DaWallace

If you like the car, feel free to buy me a beer (or two): https://streamlabs.com/pfalzdriver

In germany we have a term for cheaply tuned cars, we call it "Baumarkt Tuning", simply because many parts of a car are available at a hardware store. At the end of the 80s it was common to take parts of the Golf MK2, like the fender extensions, and put them at older Volkswagen.
I've tried to recreate a Scirocco tuned that way, but with some artistic license. For example at the end of the 80s your were already a hero if you had rims sized 15" at your car, but I didnt like the look of those rims in AC, so I decided to increase them to 16".
Full belt safety harness were a must have in this period of time and the engine of the Corrado G60 really fitted into the engine bay of the Scirocco. With some basic adjustments it was an easy task to increase the output to 190hp. Disk brakes at the rear axle were very helpful too instead of the regular drum brakes. And since we changed the entire engine with all of its parts, we now have ABS to aid us.

• Extra-A: En-/Disable interior light*
  • Extra-B: Fog lights*
  • Extra-F: Hello Kitty*

*CSP required

Download at GTPlanet or Sharemods
View attachment 1269910View attachment 1269911View attachment 1269912

Thanks for this.
Just a small one, the driver's head isn't hidden properly in the model replacement config in the skin folders, so his face can clip through your view in VR (and also in 2D I guess?) leading to floating nose nightmares.

I’m keeping the Lotus as the Lotus, but using the RSS 1986 for all the other cars.
Idea is good. But how about BOP ?
Even with the same specs there will be probably not exactly fit together

But I didn’t get the RSS yet so just speculating

no such thing as BOP in 1986, thats only a modern "everyone gets a prize" society thing
Agree. But it was not long after, they started implementing this. In 1990 or 1991 in DTM highest ranked cars from previous races were already driving around with cement blocks in the trunk of the car.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back