Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,847 comments
popular cars like these will come eventually to AC no matter what. However I would love to see this car:
View attachment 836051

mmmm
upload_2019-7-15_19-43-43.png

RTM has this one already.... they want $99. prob to cover the $95 model cost. If their cars were more like $10 I'd buy them all. I've literally bought almost every paid mod there is. No problem buying paid mods, but $99 for a car is a bit much. Even if it was created entirely from scratch and the best car in the entire game, physics, model, sound wise etc...

so tony removed the download on racedepartment because all of the whiny racedepartment pricks like damn what did they expect from a new modder? urd and rss quality? gosh how many people are snowflakes!
no all mods on RD have to be scratch-made. Even the model

Extra layouts for Barcelona added by Legion.
Pre-1993 and National layouts.
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/05/
I love Legion's extra layouts for the tracks! Unfortunately there are no cameras, that's a pity. Maybe someone who knows about it, can take the time to attack?

Extra layouts for Barcelona added by Legion.
Pre-1993 and National layouts.
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/05/
WOW! And the Interserie with 8 different cars (BOP)! I'm looking forward to the race tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Modders, I have some guestions:

How can I delete aerials of a car (in my case its a ugly aerial on top of the jaguar) with 3dsimed? 'cause I only see an option to delete the category "objects" and aerials isn't in this category.

Also is my question:
How can I import a modified file from 3dsimed to AC?
If I just change the ending from ".3se"to "kn5" and will import the file to the whole modfolder, the car has issues and can't load in CM.

Sorry for my asking, but I'm new in the modding-business:P

There is a Tsukuba mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tsukuba-circuit.2629/ on RD, though its a really inaccurate Gran Turismo 4 (or 5?) conversion, I would love to see a better version of that track! And the Top Gear track would be a dream come true. :drool:
This Tsubuka version is the old GPL track, created by Polar Blue 21 in 2004 :)
It was converted to every possible other sim, and I created new pitbuildings, green 3D light poles and the small oval from scratch for the GTR2 version.
It's a shame it's still the only version we have for AC.
Macci Design was doing a brand new rFactor version, but he never finished it:
https://www.virtualr.net/tsukuba-circuit-rfactor-new-previews-2

no there's a stock corvette c6 from rfactor that was ported to ac!
https://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Chevrolet Corvette C6 2012

I don't see any Corvette on the list of default content for rFactor1.

Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 7.15.02 AM.png

RD does what they have to do in order to keep the doors open. If someone files a takedown notice due to their assets being used RD has to comply, if not the could get sued out of existence. I don't think anybody really wants that, I certainly don't. Bitch about it all you want and call them every name in the book but it's not going to change. They don't want to be dicks about it but they have to be to cover their own asses. Most takedown requests are from other game developers who don't want the models they paid someone to create ending up in other games. If nobody files a claim it will usually stay up, so if nobody filed a claim on the C6 then it's allowed to stay.

I don't see any Corvette on the list of default content for rFactor1.

View attachment 836148

RD does what they have to do in order to keep the doors open. If someone files a takedown notice due to their assets being used RD has to comply, if not the could get sued out of existence. I don't think anybody really wants that, I certainly don't. Bitch about it all you want and call them every name in the book but it's not going to change. They don't want to be dicks about it but they have to be to cover their own asses. Most takedown requests are from other game developers who don't want the models they paid someone to create ending up in other games. If nobody files a claim it will usually stay up, so if nobody filed a claim on the C6 then it's allowed to stay.

i meant as a mod it was first released as a rfactor mod then later ported to ac and people say it's not a rip man the sim community is literally becoming toxic at this point the espace f1 model was a hum 3d model tony as far as i remember bought the hum 3d model for $75! and made the interior by himself!

i meant as a mod it was first released as a rfactor mod then later ported to ac and people say it's not a rip man the sim community is literally becoming toxic at this point the espace f1 model was a hum 3d model tony as far as i remember bought the hum 3d model for $75! and made the interior by himself!
It's not a friggin' "rip" if it was ported from the original author and/or with permission.
It's not paid content from another game, like 80% of the crap posted here.

So guys

Here a next version of the Jaguar Project 8:

-Added more skins (original blue and original orange), also I added the e-trophy skins, because they look pretty cool on the car.
-fixed the problem with the engine (shouldn't blow away that fast anymore:D)
-Added autoclutch (like in real sequencial cars)

Download

For a future version I'll try to remove that ugly aerial (don't know how, but I'll shure find a way...)
Also I want to make a second version of the Jag (XE Project 8 "Touring", without a spoiler)

Any help is appreciated:cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back