Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,847 comments
Beta of Pessio's reworked Mini Cooper, now scratch-built.

__custom_showroom_1563285899.jpg
__custom_showroom_1563304366.jpg

New sound modder on the scene making it look easy
And here is another good one:

Now we have modders wanting money for sounds? :rolleyes:
1zqu0dy.png

While ACFAN is king and has the best sound mods out there, and for free. How can you beat the 2018RSR he's done? You can't.

Last edited:
1zqu0dy.png

While ACFAN is king and has the best sound mods out there, and for free. How can you beat the 2018RSR he's done? You can't.

Oh take that link down, I never logged into his site so I had no idea. He put some stuff on RD that was good a while ago before his ego got the best of him apparently.

I don't understand why the steer ratio setting is in the car.ini and not adjustable in game. Am I missing something? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
1zqu0dy.png

paying for sounds? a total disgrace to fonsecker! if he seen this he would probably loose his mind! shame he is dead!

I just had an idea... instead of paying loads of money for a single 3D model why don't we crowdfund for a modder to make one scratch-made. Gary Paterson (who made the Ford Transit mod and has done modelling work for RSS and Kunos) does commissions if the price is right and his work is up to extremely high standards.

I think it would be more fun and interesting to see modders from this website collaborate and make something. maybe I'm wrong but it only seems like it was months ago when delpinsky struggled to get a car in game and gladbecker82 could barely make a skin, now look at them. It would be cool to see those guys and others, gstaraz, apexxer, etc. make something from the ground up.

anybody up to a skin recreation for this mod?
the bmw motorsport 42 and 43 livery!
2001_BMW_M3GTR7.jpg

I CAN TRY TO MAKE IT SEEMS TO BE SIMPLE.
PLEASE SEND ME THE SKIN TEAM, CATEGORY AND YEAR THAT YOU WANT TO REPLY TO FIND MORE PHOTOS

[QUOTE = "niko moraes, post: 12802768, miembro: 305563"] PUEDO TRATAR QUE HAGO QUE SEA SENCILLO.
POR FAVOR ENVÍEME AL EQUIPO DE LA PIEL, LA CATEGORÍA Y EL AÑO QUE DESEA RECIBIR PARA ENCONTRAR MÁS FOTOS [/ QUOTE]
upload_2019-7-16_22-1-38.png

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody wanna help whit making skins of the Belgium Serries Belcar ?

thank and realy like this forum Friendly Greetz
search
search

Attachments

• Daikin MINI S3 Ickx-Van de Velde.jpg
    Daikin MINI S3 Ickx-Van de Velde.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 6d079e34bc56343121740a01eb1f55cd (1).jpg
    6d079e34bc56343121740a01eb1f55cd (1).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 2190 470hezemans.jpg
    2190 470hezemans.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 9257c9d9580d7f15c1ae9049ef075b816213140e.jpg
    9257c9d9580d7f15c1ae9049ef075b816213140e.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 43
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 24HZOLDER013.jpg
    24HZOLDER013.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 24HZOLDER018.jpg
    24HZOLDER018.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 24HZOLDER035.jpg
    24HZOLDER035.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 24HZOLDER027.jpg
    24HZOLDER027.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 24HZOLDER026.jpg
    24HZOLDER026.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 45_01.jpg
    45_01.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 50gracco.JPG
    50gracco.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 41
  • a)_90_-_IMG_5480a.jpg
    a)_90_-_IMG_5480a.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 78_01.jpg
    78_01.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 40
  • BELCARMASTERS006.jpg
    BELCARMASTERS006.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 43
  • P1010135.jpg
    P1010135.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 40
  • Zolder-2006-10-22-015.jpg
    Zolder-2006-10-22-015.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Zolder-2006-10-22-041.jpg
    Zolder-2006-10-22-041.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 47
Re: all these requests for new scratch-built mods. You guys do understand that the physics alone can take months of tweaking, right? If people just want to see a car in-game without (much) regard to driving realism, I highly recommend trying Forza 7, FH4 or GT.

A lot of the requested cars I'm seeing are already in those games - for free. And they'll almost certainly drive better than some hacked-together AC mod using (you better hope) Kunos-original suspension bits, aero and engines (which is what you're likely to get, unless the modder is willing to put in literally hundreds of hours of effort just to get the suspension, engine and aero right).

Overall, there seem to be more AC mods than ever, and about 95% of them drive nothing like a real car - any real car. I don't get the point of doing that in a relatively hardcore simulator like AC.

Monza extra layouts added to Legion's blog:
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/05/

--------------------------

Anyone recognise the original source of this Twin Ring Montegi conversion by Gilles? There's a Namco billboard at one point.
My god, the quality of Gilles's videos is chasing potatocam quality.

I don't hold high hopes based on previous form, but maybe this will be an OK filler until Mitja's no-doubt-excellent version arrives...

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/twin-ring-motegi-wip.150792/

Last edited:
Well I've never seen this before. Any idea why all the skins look like the bottom when they should look like the top one? Looks the same in CM's showrooms too. Weird... (698bhp AWD Frankenstein :lol:)

2wqep0g.png

302xw7k.jpg

Well I've never seen this before. Any idea why all the skins look like the bottom when they should look like the top one? Looks the same in CM's showrooms too. Weird... (698bhp AWD Frankenstein :lol:)

2wqep0g.png

302xw7k.jpg
Those skins are for the basic version of the car, not the carbon version. They are dark when applied over the carbon for some reason. Maybe it's something someone can fix (or contact LeMax at RD?).

Monza extra layouts added to Legion's blog:
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/05/

--------------------------

Anyone recognise the original source of this Twin Ring Montegi conversion by Gilles? There's a Namco billboard at one point.
My god, the quality of Gilles's videos is chasing potatocam quality.

I don't hold high hopes based on previous form, but maybe this will be an OK filler until Mitja's no-doubt-excellent version arrives...

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/twin-ring-motegi-wip.150792/

The guy of video should visit a driving school - is horrible!

Those skins are for the basic version of the car, not the carbon version. They are dark when applied over the carbon for some reason. Maybe it's something someone can fix (or contact LeMax at RD?).

Ahh never knew that. Makes sense, then it sounds like all the skins have a transparency layer, showing cf.

Guys, anyone here tested this open world town map from ac pursuit??? It is paid content for patreons..is it good?
Nothing special
You Can try the free One and Imagine It has houses on its side

If you want a really good freeroaming track search for
Lake Louise (the free version Is 25km of roads and the donate version Is 50km of roads)
LA Canyons (42 km of roads in California)
Shuto Revival Project (it's in beta version, requires SOL/CSP and it's about 60 km of roads)
There three Maps are based on real world locations and light years Better than the mod from AC Pursuit

And search also for freeroaming mods for both Black Cat County and Highlands

Last edited:
Nothing special
You Can try the free One and Imagine It has houses on its side

If you want a really good freeroaming track search for
Lake Louise (the free version Is 25km of roads and the donate version Is 50km of roads)
LA Canyons
Shuto Revival Project (it's in beta version, requires SOL/CSP and it's about 60 km of roads)
There three Maps are light years Better than the paymod from AC Pursuit
Just wanted to test Shutoko...did everything step by step - they have insanely detayled step by step checklist and still the car is flying in the sky...any idea how to fix that?
shuto.jpg

Just wanted to test Shutoko...did everything step by step - they have insanely detayled step by step checklist and still the car is flying in the sky...any idea how to fix that?
View attachment 836430
I have no problems at all with Shuto
What kind of driving mode you use and where you choose to start?
Always choose to start from pits cause the map Is still in beta and can have some bugs

Yoyoyoyo guys. Does anyone know how to ****ing change car's cameras? For example at the ACFL 2019 cars, I wanted to reduce the FOV of the TV pod. I tried the ingame Cam editor ( the one you need PP activated, a Dev app), it didn't let me change the FOV. When changing the FOV in the cameras.ini of the car's data (or unpacked data.acd), it didn't change. There are six cams, I tried every single one of them. And there is a file in assettocorsa/cfg called camera_onboard.ini which i edited too, and again, no change. Do you have any other Ideas?

It's annoying for me as well, I agree. There's one camera on the VRC Lithium I found that's behind the camera module such you can't see anything in front (Think it's meant to be on the Halo, F1 2018 style?)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back