Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,852 comments
looks like RTM stole my idea of porting the ssc tuatara into ac!
2019.07.17-22.33.png

is somebody interest in making this skin ? thank you

Attachments

• Zolder-2003-08-24-052.jpg
    Zolder-2003-08-24-052.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 47
  • __custom_showroom_1563404790.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1563404790.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 43
the link is coming in few secconds
is the bemodding facebook page yours? The cars there look AMAZING! Would love to help out and make a skin or two. But I am not a pro or anything so I would prefer working on the easier ones first;)

ok i m verry happy you like them al and yes its my Facebook Page

and i m verry thankful you wanna help me whit skinning its realy a thing i cant i can send you a folder whit alot of belcar pictures and tou can pick them out you wanna do

and i m verry thankful you wanna help me whit skinning its realy a thing i cant i can send you a folder whit alot of belcar pictures and tou can pick them out you wanna do
okay great! Direct message me please. Dont want your cars getting reuploaded somewhere else without giving you credits

Could use some help here guys......

Some how my pedals and steering wheel have been reversed in the game. In the control panel , the pedals and wheel are working perfectly , while testing axis , buttons ect.... But I go to drive a car and they are reversed. For throttle i turn the wheel to the right , and to steer I'm using the pedals.

The game was working great just a few hours ago , and I haven't changed anything. Any ideas?

Does anyone know of a McLaren MP4/8?
My favorite F1 car. Fantastic versions exist for rF2.

I honestly don't think AC (or perhaps any currently extant sim) can really handle the sophistication of this car, however: Active suspension with GPS integration so that the car maintains not only perfect ride height at all times, it could even lean into turns. The gearbox had a totally automatic mode that would rip lightning-fast shifts based on the cars track position - It knew what the next corner would be and selected the gear needed without a need for mere human input (though it was still a single-clutch for lightness). And, of course, it had ABS and TC.

There's a lot the car could do that remains unknown outside of Woking to this day (just in case F1 or some other series allows drivers aids again, I suppose). All this would be set up prior to the race and then downloaded into the car. Hell, the engine management system could be controlled from HQ in Woking via a realtime datalink during the race itself. All of this stuff has long-since been outlawed, but in '93 it was Total War.

No car, before or since, has been as technologically advanced in terms of driver aids. It's therefore highly amusing that it was driven by the one driver who needed them the least: Senna.

Last edited:

There are some great projects on there but not many download links - is there a central resource somewhere that I missed, or are most of the cars still WiP and not yet released? Thanks.

@kondor999 well said on the McLaren MP4/8, it was true war then, and that mind bender car was king.

And seeing that at RD already, the Porsche 911 GT America from IER - this is the same car that RSS is putting out next. I think its the the same, its Porsche NSR or NCR or somethin' like that. The amateur N.A. Porsche class.

Last edited:
My favorite F1 car. Fantastic versions exist for rF2.

I honestly don't think AC (or perhaps any currently extant sim) can really handle the sophistication of this car, however: Active suspension with GPS integration so that the car maintains not only perfect ride height at all times, it could even lean into turns. The gearbox had a totally automatic mode that would rip lightning-fast shifts based on the cars track position - It knew what the next corner would be and selected the gear needed without a need for mere human input (though it was still a single-clutch for lightness). And, of course, it had ABS and TC.

There's a lot the car could do that remains unknown outside of Woking to this day (just in case F1 or some other series allows drivers aids again, I suppose). All this would be set up prior to the race and then downloaded into the car. Hell, the engine management system could be controlled from HQ in Woking via a realtime datalink during the race itself. All of this stuff has long-since been outlawed, but in '93 it was Total War.

No car, before or since, has been as technologically advanced in terms of driver aids. It's therefore highly amusing that it was driven by the one driver who needed them the least: Senna.

I know we could never even come close to the mechanical and electronic wizardry aspects of the real MP4/8 (my favorite F1 car of all time) in AC but I would be happy with something that looked and drove nicely like the one in RF2.

Maybe? Anyone?

I know we could never even come close to the mechanical and electronic wizardry aspects of the real MP4/8 (my favorite F1 car of all time) in AC but I would be happy with something that looked and drove nicely like the one in RF2.

Maybe? Anyone?
the guy who made the Opel Calibra ITC did a well job, these cars also had active suspension, its of course not replicated, but that thing is the most stable thing ever :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back