Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,848 comments
Short question: I have the purple sky in Monza. Somewhere the problem was fixed in the forum. Unfortunately, I can not find it again! Can someone help me?

But you "heard it is very low quality and has many errors..."

Why would you want to subject yourself to such anquish. Are you some sort of masochist?
On this thread, some people shared their experiences with the Mod, and said it was not worth the money. According to them I asked my question. I just wanted the Mod because the 2006 cars were some of my favourites, and I dont want to pay money for a Mod, where the sound doesnt even work right...

On this thread, some people shared their experiences with the Mod, and said it was not worth the money. According to them I asked my question. I just wanted the Mod because the 2006 cars were some of my favourites, and I dont want to pay money for a Mod, where the sound doesnt even work right...
I think there is a good f248 mod and skins from memory

I have no problems at all with Shuto
What kind of driving mode you use and where you choose to start?
Always choose to start from pits cause the map Is still in beta and can have some bugs
Your post helped me to choose practice and it start from the pits...never saw anywhere that this is required to use the track! Thanks!

The sound works, like I said above I have the mod. But you can also replace the sound with something from VRC or ASR if you want. The real problem is that the models look good from 5ft away but aren't super high quality at close inspection. Cockpits are okay, but not spectacular. The tires also have an issue by default where they appear too dark in game, however this is fixable with a little line added to the ini files in the cars.

Its okay, not great, not worth money, but not the worst mod by any means either.

Well I've never seen this before. Any idea why all the skins look like the bottom when they should look like the top one? Looks the same in CM's showrooms too. Weird... (698bhp AWD Frankenstein :lol:)
looks like a kind of metal_detail.dds to me. I remeber people complaining over some ferrari's metal_detail.dds tinting skins red. Applying a dark metal_detail.dds would make sense on a carbon car, so I agree with @Masscot

Monza extra layouts added to Legion's blog:
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/05/

--------------------------

Anyone recognise the original source of this Twin Ring Montegi conversion by Gilles? There's a Namco billboard at one point.
My god, the quality of Gilles's videos is chasing potatocam quality.

I don't hold high hopes based on previous form, but maybe this will be an OK filler until Mitja's no-doubt-excellent version arrives...

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/twin-ring-motegi-wip.150792/

There is the FM4 model of the Motegi out there, but no one has converted it

MTR neortiC TG ecaR raC noisiV TG
sharemods.com/trjxkikylde2

upload_2019-7-17_11-24-47.jpeg

Last edited:
Then buy it, or not. Do not ask for free links to a paid mod.

Hello, not a problem which I need to have fixed this time ;)
I'm looking for some high-quality street car mods. I downloaded all the ones from BZ Simworks FB group, and they're incredible. I need more like this ;)
Drop some recommendations below

Beto released his Vette. But the link is currently down because there were a couple little bugs to work out, he says he will repost tomorrow.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.4 KB · Views: 57
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back