Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,713 comments

Attached optional grass mask files. The all green grass extends to the end of June. When it does transition through summer, it's not as barren or patchy looking. The original files are included to easily revert back to the way it was.

Attachments

• Readme.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 8
  • optional_grass_look.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Could someone please share the NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 car for Assetto Corsa? I'm trying to complete my GT3 collection and am also missing the Lexus RC F GT3 as well. Would appreciate if someone could share them. Thanks.

This is a fairly unique car in AC and is good fun in spec races, so here's few quick personal tweaks to the BTCC 1994 Volvo 850 Estate in case anyone wants them.
Original modder unknown. Will install as a new car for preservation/comparison.
v1.2 - new driver (no longer sits like he's got itchy armpits), LODs, sequential gears, new suits/gloves, MoTeC updated, shader tweaks.

View attachment 1065434

The wiper works, but the motion is weird (always has a pause at the top), the blade flicks position, and the arm/blade should be longer and sweep further to cover more of the windscreen.
Any wiper experts fancy taking this on?

(note: the new driver model with normal arm positions means the shifting 'grab' isn't quite as accurate as before, but it's fine in peripheral vision and is a small price to pay for having the driver hold the wheel like a real human being and not a C3PO impersonator)
Would this still happen to be around? TIA.

Could someone please share the NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 car for Assetto Corsa? I'm trying to complete my GT3 collection and am also missing the Lexus RC F GT3 as well. Would appreciate if someone could share them. Thanks.
hey I'm making that too. Which car do you have so far?

You can try to look for it at Assetto World or ACTK (even though it's has a bit of reputation here)

A c6r if I'm not mistaken is included in the URD EGT5 package, but I don't know if it's the same

It's not a GT1

The egt5 it's not a GT1 pack, it's a gt endurance pack (Dodge viper, ferrari 458, corvette C6 ecc..) :cheers:
the URD EGTs are based on the 2013 spec GTE Cars from the 2013 season so C6R ZR1, 458 Italia GTC, 911 RSR, Viper GTS-R, Z4 GTE

...or maybe I'd very much like to drive it, and perhaps help to improve it further after release if its needed. Too many cynics around here, scoffing at people's dedication and hard work on an internet forum. That's no way to live.
Too many people around here jumping to conclusions, getting triggered, and looking for ways to be offended. That's no way to live.

If you look at what I originally quoted and my actual reply, you might see a lighthearted response to an instruction from you that I should be 'hyped' for a car that I have absolutely no interest in by a Facebook modding group that I've never heard of.
Seems you missed the point entirely in the rush to take offence.
I found it amusing so didn't even bother trying to explain it at the time, chalking it up to just another typical overreaction on an internet forum.

I sincerely hope the car in question brings you all the joy in the world... but it's perfectly okay for others to be ambivalent towards it.

Hi
in case you are fond of the "Circuit de Charade"

During the Charade motorshow (ie the Goodwood festival) they reopened the long 8km layout for the first time since 1988

The french racer was using Jacky Icks' Lotus 69
There are just youtube subtitles in French
It can be useful for modders that didn't have a recent version of charade

Last edited:
fight.jpg

Hi, currently I have the AMG GT3 and the Huracan Evo from Bonny. Would it be worth it to get both the RSS version? What are the major differences between them?

Hi, currently I have the AMG GT3 and the Huracan Evo from Bonny. Would it be worth it to get both the RSS version? What are the major differences between them?
I'm not entirely sure what the differences are myself, but I go where the skins go, and it seems like most 2023 AMG skins are being made for the Mercer now. Nobody is really making skins for the FSR Huracan Evo2, so I keep using the RSS Lanzo Evo for the time being.

They’re much better for one. You need an extension for the RSS Merc to get the front badge but they’re just way better mods in general than the Bonny/other ACC converts. Scratch made and with very accurate, professionally made physics that RSS is known for.

Last edited:
They’re much better for one. You need an extension for the RSS Merc to get the front badge but they’re just way better mods in general than the Bonny/other ACC converts. Scratch made and with very accurate, professionally made physics that RSS is known for.
yeh you can't really go wrong with a mod from RSS.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back