Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
I have two problems for a while I couldn't find the reason for:

My server messages that are shown in the top (like: SB Time, PB Time, XYZ joined/left) disappeared. Although it's configured right in CM (and in config file itself, double checked it). Is there maybe any mod interfering?

Second, does anybody know where these "reflection like" things come from? Find it really disturbing
View attachment 1275744View attachment 1275745
Maybe it´s the same issue and if so, there you find how to fix it:

Can you tell me which version of Adelaide is that? Because the one I have doesn't have lights either...
Lol, shame on me. Seems, the config is only on my system, if I didn´t shared it before. :eek::lol:
Maybe it wasn´t finished, but I moved on, to a different track and forgot it. 🤷‍♂️

I just searched for Adelaide 1988 in CM and found the one version from Terra21 and updated from @DaBaeda on my system and I started it, made the screenshot and wondered why anyone would change that lights or make new ones... :lol:
Well, here is the config, but untested, besides a quick look on track for making that screenshot.
If I messed up anything, please give feedback and I´ll try to fix it as soon possible.

This should be the right version for this config:

Edit: Oh, posts were combined together, for whatever reason... 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• extension.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Major update on the listing.
I hope this helps everyone to read the "Read Me".
e01824c3f95102df978fc2ebf9b0dcef.gif

Maybe...

In the meantime I finally could fix that AI for Long Beach! This was giving me headache, but now we finally have a modern Long Beach that works with IndyCar and IMSA hypercars. Enjoy! Much more fixes soon.

Fixes:
-all cars can do the final hairpin now
-new walls, no holes anymore
-crowds visible
-shader overhaul, less dark, brighter colors

View attachment 1275628
Thank you so much for this! My home track, and it's been frustrating to try and race here. Again, thank you for the necessary fixes to make this track raceable and even more polished! It's awesome! No more prototype pile-ups! No more "sticky" walls!

Hi Guys,

Anyone else having trouble loading Kunos Maserati 250F 12 Cylinder? It always crashes the game no matter what csp I'm using...

I love AC but lately it's been hell, always plagued by problems caused either by content manager or csp. Sometimes content manager even restarts steam...

Hi Guys,

Anyone else having trouble loading Kunos Maserati 250F 12 Cylinder? It always crashes the game no matter what csp I'm using...

I love AC but lately it's been hell, always plagued by problems caused either by content manager or csp. Sometimes content manager even restarts steam...
ssshhhhhh............i need to keep those sweet patreon donation's rolling in ;), its called progress not bugs :) :) :)

edit no issues here. i am on an older version of CM (0.8.2467.39678) and csp 1.79

Last edited:
ssshhhhhh............i need to keep those sweet patreon donation's rolling in ;), its called progress not bugs :) :) :)

edit no issues here. i am on an older version of CM (0.8.2467.39678) and csp 1.79

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll just downgrade to that version I seem to remember it was a lot more stable than the recent ones.

And now to the promised update massacre!

I finished the testing of the Modern Day Racing Series and that's what had to be changed to make it enjoyable + some more fixes. Happy downloading! Greetings to Breathe :-)

Track updates:
Indianapolis improved:

Car updates:

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

1.180p346 here, load and run as it should

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_12cyl_rt_lime_rock_park_28-6-123-15-50-27.png
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_12cyl_rt_lime_rock_park_28-6-123-15-50-27.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 13
This one was not working in the massacre post (error from mediafire):
Hi bud

I have a quick question please

So I noticed you have an update for AI on Long Beach. I have the FN version installed from Breathe, what do I do with your update file as dropping it in CM didn't work

Sorry, proper newbie here

It's normal that dropping in CM don't work for fixes. Just open the track folder an copy the files into it manually:
YOUR-STEAMFOLDER\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\fln_long beach

Last edited:
Maybe it´s the same issue and if so, there you find how to fix it:

Lol, shame on me. Seems, the config is only on my system, if I didn´t shared it before. :eek::lol:
Maybe it wasn´t finished, but I moved on, to a different track and forgot it. 🤷‍♂️

I just searched for Adelaide 1988 in CM and found the one version from Terra21 and updated from @DaBaeda on my system and I started it, made the screenshot and wondered why anyone would change that lights or make new ones... :lol:
Well, here is the config, but untested, besides a quick look on track for making that screenshot.
If I messed up anything, please give feedback and I´ll try to fix it as soon possible.

This should be the right version for this config:

Edit: Oh, posts were combined together, for whatever reason... 🤷‍♂️
That worked. Cheers, thanks a lot!

New VW Funcup Evo3 mod available at RD:

Anyone still have this? I accidentally delete it for good when moving files to new PC

I have two problems for a while I couldn't find the reason for:

My server messages that are shown in the top (like: SB Time, PB Time, XYZ joined/left) disappeared. Although it's configured right in CM (and in config file itself, double checked it). Is there maybe any mod interfering?

Second, does anybody know where these "reflection like" things come from? Find it really disturbing
View attachment 1275744View attachment 1275745
Are you in triple screen mode?

The same CSP I'm using... I wonder whats wrong with my car...

edit: Thanks guys, had to verify my files, all good now. It got corrupted somehow I guess
Your not running the modded version of that car, as can be fund at RD, because from my experience the 12cyl version of that mod is corrupted.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back