Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Sainte Croix Circuit v1 for AC

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rvmyj05in1wve8j/gt_sainte_croix.7z/

from GT Sport with daemons help

4 layouts + 4 reverse (one extra center layout compared to original)

ai-lines, audio effects, custom roadmesh, custom vegetation, night lights, rainfx, some animated flying things, different ads/grass skins, vanilla AC compatible (orig previews used, not from ac track)
Many many thanks for your work! Really appreciated! Just tried only the D variant, the laptimes won´t count after crossing S/F line (time just runs without resetting to 0). Maybe on different layouts as well?

Many many thanks for your work! Really appreciated! Just tried only the D variant, the laptimes won´t count after crossing S/F line (time just runs without resetting to 0). Maybe on different layouts as well?
Must be D layout alone. I have recorded lap times on all others, didn't get to try D yet...

It was only this layout D, accidentially put in a testing file

i updated link from original post without increasing version number, i hope this doesnt lead to shananigans...so plesae download again now!

Last edited:
You´re missing the light_series settings.
Try this for example:
INI:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=Light at top of Sugarloaf
MATERIALS=lightin
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=99,99,99,6
VALUE_0_OFF=ORIGINAL
KEY_1=ksAlphaRef
VALUE_1=-193   ; secret parameter makes it more "glowy"
VALUE_1_OFF=ORIGINAL
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=Light at top of Sugarloaf
MATERIALS=ha_lamp
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=99,99,99,0.5
VALUE_0_OFF=ORIGINAL
KEY_1=ksAlphaRef
VALUE_1=-193   ; secret parameter makes it more "glowy"
VALUE_1_OFF=ORIGINAL
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

[LIGHT_SERIES_...]
ACTIVE= 1
DESCRIPTION= lights
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
MATERIALS = lightin, ha_lamp,
COLOR = 255,255,225,0.020
DIRECTION = 0,-1,0
OFFSET = 0,0,0
SPOT=160
RANGE=75
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET=0.4
FADE_AT=700
FADE_SMOOTH=25
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD = 15
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

But tbh, I don´t understand, why you want to do that. There´s a version with good working lights already, updated from @DaBaeda.
View attachment 1275607
thanks!!

X90
Hey boys, many years an anonymous browser, first time poster.

I read this morning that the Circuito de Navarra was coming to iRacing this fall, and since I've long let my iRacing account expire due to its "second job you have to pay for" nature, I've looked around AC for a suitable replacement I can run in my own time.

After searching both Breathe's list and the thread, it seems there are 3 versions - a standard, very bare bones original, an ACTK rework (which given some of the following comments, is of very questionable accuracy and quality), and a third one, a GTP member effort that is apparently the best and accurate of the three.

This third, superior Navarra's link in the Breathe spreadsheet is dashed out, unfortunately, and I've scoured the thread for a working link and can't find one.

Anybody who's got this Navarra (Crank (upd. by ZombieBoy1978, Sauron, CrisT86 & Fanapryde - no version #)), please clutch the thread and upload this version. Presumably, Breathe will then add it to the list.

Cheers.

X
Interested too. I've been to the track, and it's excellent, except for sector three: they ran out of money and had to do a couple of corners and straights, killing the vibe and the flow of the track.

Most welcome, I know how frustrating this can be. It kept bugging me so I kept digging for the remaining two and found them
Thanks again. I don't know if my geographical location has anything to do with the results I "don't Get" from Google searches, but I find it can be extremely frustrating . A lot of time spent searching for that one logo which you just can't make out in a photo, but never fails, someone here has the answer!

Released : Art Morrison Corvette (SEMA Winner 2006)

Converted from GT6 By F302
-Interior Light
-interior AO
-sound (Kunos C7)
-interior new mapping (carbon parts and alcantara)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
Bugs: shift animation
please give your opinion on the car
what is good and what is less good!

tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT Sport 1.4

have fun

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/zng67ezi3r7nnem/f302_art_morrison_corvette.zip/file
View attachment 1275606
You're missing the wear curve for the rear tires. semislicks_rear.lut
Drives nice though.

Sorry if I missed this somehow but is "developer mode" in Content Manager no longer a thing?

I can't seem to be able to unpack the KN5 files or is it done differently now?

Thanks again. I don't know if my geographical location has anything to do with the results I "don't Get" from Google searches, but I find it can be extremely frustrating . A lot of time spent searching for that one logo which you just can't make out in a photo, but never fails, someone here has the answer!
Google is not always your friend. I spend a huge amount of time going through the teams' and drivers' social media till I fiend a picture with the right angle that shows the logo/text. Then you just need to pray the resolution is high enough so you can read the 'immobilier' beneath 'BR' for example and then you can Google the company which usually brings you quickly to the logo.

Maybe...

In the meantime I finally could fix that AI for Long Beach! This was giving me headache, but now we finally have a modern Long Beach that works with IndyCar and IMSA hypercars. Enjoy! Much more fixes soon.

Fixes:
-all cars can do the final hairpin now
-new walls, no holes anymore
-crowds visible
-shader overhaul, less dark, brighter colors

View attachment 1275628
where can i find the original track to install this update?

24H
has anyone be able to create nice skin preview with the new CSP previes function?
yes , I have to an extent, but it uses a PP filter different from the one selected in the Video settings, so it's not quite representing 100% how you see the car in-game...

playing around with the HDR settings I got to a pretty good preview result using the Uncharted2 HDR Type...

eg.
1690534001257.png

(for each car you'll need to play w Exposure , gamma and White point a bit to get it to your liking)

EDIT: here's a link to import and try my settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/q2B4qC

Last edited:
I have two problems for a while I couldn't find the reason for:

My server messages that are shown in the top (like: SB Time, PB Time, XYZ joined/left) disappeared. Although it's configured right in CM (and in config file itself, double checked it). Is there maybe any mod interfering?

Second, does anybody know where these "reflection like" things come from? Find it really disturbing
Screenshot_rrs_porsche_992_gt3r_2023_1.jpg
Screenshot_rrs_porsche_992_gt3r_2023_2.jpg

Maybe...

In the meantime I finally could fix that AI for Long Beach! This was giving me headache, but now we finally have a modern Long Beach that works with IndyCar and IMSA hypercars. Enjoy! Much more fixes soon.

Fixes:
-all cars can do the final hairpin now
-new walls, no holes anymore
-crowds visible
-shader overhaul, less dark, brighter colors

View attachment 1275628
First of all, very well done and thank you so much for your amazing work!
I would like to make a request for a track, if you have the time for it: the 'vn_st_petersburg' version of St Petersburg. I fall with most of the cars into a gigantic hole on Turn 1. It doesn't happen with all cars though. I'm pretty sure you've solved a similar problem a couple of weeks ago on an other track. (Don't remember which one) Would really appreciate it if you could take a look at it.
Thanks in advance :)

Sainte Croix Circuit v1 for AC

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rvmyj05in1wve8j/gt_sainte_croix.7z/

from GT Sport with daemons help

4 layouts + 4 reverse (one extra center layout compared to original)

ai-lines, audio effects, custom roadmesh, custom vegetation, night lights, rainfx, some animated flying things, different ads/grass skins, vanilla AC compatible (orig previews used, not from ac track)
Thanks for the work. It turned out great. 🙋‍♂️ 👍

First of all, very well done and thank you so much for your amazing work!
I would like to make a request for a track, if you have the time for it: the 'vn_st_petersburg' version of St Petersburg. I fall with most of the cars into a gigantic hole on Turn 1. It doesn't happen with all cars though. I'm pretty sure you've solved a similar problem a couple of weeks ago on an other track. (Don't remember which one) Would really appreciate it if you could take a look at it.
Thanks in advance :)
That's probably a double sided object causing this. And it's for CSP need cars. Will have a look at this later. If I fix it it will be in the next big update post you ill recognize. :-)

The 993s have more specs. Notice how the front bumpers are different and some lack of canards and also, they had strict rules about the types of wings/spoilers the 993s are suppose to use, i know a few 993s were banned in certain races because of "illegal wings/spoilers" back in BPR and FIA days, very odd rules in my opinion, But i want to see all these versions in AC, we got some of them like the ones you just posted, but we don't have all of them. hay this is a good idea for Legion to modify his 993 for these types!
View attachment 949876
Well now, I'm just satisfied! Took awhile, but it was worth the wait. Thank you F302 and GT Supreme.

Edit: AND Legion too!

__custom_showroom_1690557263.png
__custom_showroom_1690557278.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back