Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,840 comments
Now that it's working I love it, but I have a quick question : why aren't you using the PC2 wheels ? I've ported the PC2 model not long ago (and it is quite similar to yours) and the wheels look a tad better :

View attachment 1282192
Well I don't know, I wanted to be a little different from the BTCC Group A, then if I change the wheels now I will need to change the texture on 30+ skins that need to be changed, I have the PC2 model too I took some part from this one too, I have the Nissan r30 Group 5 too but I can't make the AO map texture is very messy

Need some help troubleshooting a problem with the V8SCorsa mustang: a flickering shadow on the inside of the windscreen decal.

I've tried toggling various shadow categories in CSP settings without any luck, however since I don't get this problem with any other car I suspect its a problem with the mod rather than my settings.

1692798578409.png

Next Release from RSS, what should be?

umb
View attachment 1282246

This is really giving me a hard time trying to figure it out. It seems to have a wide and taller nose like a GT car, rather than a Formula-style front wing, but there seems to be an open cockpit judging by the dip in the middle and roll hoop camera or antenna on it.

Honestly what the hell is that thing?

My guess right now would be an original car that’s a mix of a Formula and Prototype-style and was commissioned for a single make eSports series.

Last edited:
Well I don't know, I wanted to be a little different from the BTCC Group A, then if I change the wheels now I will need to change the texture on 30+ skins that need to be changed, I have the PC2 model too I took some part from this one too, I have the Nissan r30 Group 5 too but I can't make the AO map texture is very messy
Yeah I get it, thx for the mod either way !

Oh, a brand new open wheeler! The Formula E maybe...

Maybe, but the edges of the rear wing seem to be either flush or stick out past the rear wheels on the RSS car, also the cockpit and roll structure on the FE car seems further back in the chassis (and taller) than the RSS car here.

IMG_9813.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got an odd problem with bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc. I seem to have exhaust pipes sticking vertically out of the doors. What's odd is that I don't see these in the CM Showroom.

In game:
View attachment 1282157

CM Showroom:
View attachment 1282158

Is there a fix for this? Or possibly a more recent version?

edit number 2: you can remove the glitch by removing this code:

Screenshot (83).png

Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc_acf_portimao_23-7-123-15-58-44.jpg

your glitchy exhaust should now be removed :)

Last edited:
Hi I would like some information, has anyone added spectators at the Long Beach circuit? because when to start a race they are not there
The original is buggy, try that:

Hi ! ;-)

The Formula 70 was an unexpected, wonderful and tremendous surprise from my side (I gave my money with a huge emotion).
The Mercer GT3 was totally unexpected and deceptive from my side (I didn’t buy it).
The Formula 86 was also totally unexpected and a joyful return to the modern turbo era (I gave my money immediately with a rare excitement).

This one… I’am not ready for a deception with a model which could be a total missing in some interest and be not like a "historical door", a sort of "time machine".

Cheers.

EDIT
By "Time Machines", they could be the iconic Brabham BT52 or the wing Indycar Chaparral 2K… for examples.

Brabham BT52
112841.jpg

Chaparral 2K
100-years-at-the-brickyard-028.jpg

Last edited:
The original is buggy, try that:
I forgot I had your fixes installed (hence the visible spectators in the pic I posted in my previous post)... :lol: 👍

umb
That shape is nothing i could associate with anything. My guess is maybe they try to throw us off and "forgot" some parts on Purpose. The Bodyline looks like an McLaren Solus GT without the Cabin. The round thing on the front that stands out could be the Rear view Mirror.

That should be used on a LUA script, if I´m not totally wrong.
To use it in ext_config.ini use for example this:
INI:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION = change specular shader settings
MATERIALS = material_name_here
PROP_... = ksSpecular, 0.1 ;use proper values here
PROP_... = ksSpecularEXP, 15 ;use proper values here
umb
View attachment 1282246
An Hypercar (Ferrari 499p?)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back