• 136,813 comments
and some more progress on the Ultima GTR
ultima_exterior_2.png
ultima_exterior_2b.png
ultima_exterior_2c.png
ultima_interior_2.png
ultima_interior_2b.png

@JV82

Here you go. An almost complete crowd facing setup for melbourne_2019. All the stands now have crowds plus all the tents and other 'party' structures have standing people. About the only thing I wouldn't mind adding would be some standing spectators along the fence lines, but that's for another time. If you want the stands to have more people, you can edit the crowd_facing file and increase the ELEMENTS value for each entry. Let me know of any issues.
Thank you, very very appreciated!

hey all,
Does anyone know where I can get the proper skins for the 1973 Sim Dream cars?
They don't drive all that bad, but driving with a Sim Dream livery looks pretty dumb...

I am releasing middle-up 90's 24h LM skins on RD for those who are interested in fill their grids
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/marcos-lm600-gt2-1997-le-mans-24h-skins.63121/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-mans-1997-pilot-racing-4-skin-for-f333sp.59517/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-911-gt1-993-1997-le-mans-24h-skins.63120/

If someone else is interested in working on it, I'm very busy these days trying to get finished some pendant works.
Still up to start Mark Skaife's Adidas/Newcastle Lister and some other golden pieces that I can't comprehend how are not they done yet.

I wonder if is there any mod for 993 Porsche Gt1 better or more updated than ag_porsche_993_gt1 from assettogarage (for some reason I suspect that is taken from legion, but I couldn't find legion's one if it longer exists).
Screenshot_f302_ferdinand_111_gtr_imola_17-2-123-20-4-6.jpg
Screenshot_f302_ferdinand_111_gtr_imola_17-2-123-20-3-48.jpg
Screenshot_f302_ferdinand_111_gtr_imola_17-2-123-20-3-59.jpg

__custom_showroom_1692883514.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883579.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883551.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883525.jpg
__custom_showroom_1692883540.jpg

The Crew2 model
__custom_showroom_1692883190.jpg

Last edited:
About Melbourne_2019, has anyone ever made a new ai for this track that fixes the big crash that always happens on the first lap somewhere around the 5th turn (sorry, I don't know turn names for the track)? I think it has to do with the sideline in that section running right over the kerb and the ai can't handle the kerb impact.

EDIT: Nevermind. I fixed it myself. I moved the ai line in that turn and then re-recorded the sidelines. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Youtube's API broke the surprise, some people don't see that thumbnail and got the mod spoilered/leaked
i dont get it why they are doing another F1 car .. but Ok ..

btw Ferrari64(dev of VRC) confirmed on the ChampionJoe Discord that there will be many cars of the same kind made by VRC and RSS...
they used to talk to each other some time ago who is working on wich mods.. but this is not a thing anymore.. so expect some Hypercars from both VRC and RSS..

Unbenannt.JPG

Content Manager "Technical" Question
Is it possible to decide by CM the load order in quick race of AI?
Second screen is my own AI by strenght as 1996 but when I start the race the load order is always as first screen.
Sorry if the games's language is not english.
Thanks in advance!

Immagine4.png

Immagine45.png

Last edited:
i dont get it why they are doing another F1 car .. but Ok ..

btw Ferrari64(dev of VRC) confirmed on the ChampionJoe Discord that there will be many cars of the same kind made by VRC and RSS...
they used to talk to each other some time ago who is working on wich mods.. but this is not a thing anymore.. so expect some Hypercars from both VRC and RSS..

View attachment 1282532

To be honest i prefer having both mods from both modders separately than 1 from one and another one from the other one because they have different style of develop physics and modelling, so except for modelling which is a secondary thing (they are both high quality), having different cars with different style of physics can brings problems based on "BOP". So they are welcome both IMHO.

Does someone know if there are real skins for the Ford RS3100 Capri Gr.2 1974 (Carpi RS31) by Pessio Garage? I could not find something on RD or here.

From one of the best in the biz

To be honest i prefer having both mods from both modders separately than 1 from one and another one from the other one because they have different style of develop physics and modelling, so except for modelling which is a secondary thing (they are both high quality), having different cars with different style of physics can brings problems based on "BOP". So they are welcome both IMHO.
disagree for the following 2 reason:

1. having the same car made by 2 different company's is pretty pointless, lets use that logic and apply it to something else lets say a real car, would you want honda to make a car and then nissan come along and make exactly the same car? i would not as like i said its pointless to have 2 of the same

2. i don't see how that can be good for either the community or the bottom line of RSS and VRC, the community now has to pay twice for the same car? alot of people will just buy 1 or the other because it is the same car thus stopping alot of people spending money at either VRC or RSS for that paticular model, a breakdown of communication can never be a good thing in this kind of space (or any) for anyone involved, infact i am gobsmacked as to why they would choose to do this. as it is literally seconds out there day to do said communications

now i will say that i also get where you are coming from and the differences that we will see between the 2 will be cool, but i am just of a different opinion, i am not keen on having the same car twice

Last edited:
UPDATE AVALIABLE - CHANGELOG BELOW
Tashi's Car Data Reference Center Update 1.5 (Concours why Elegance Classics)
^ Click here to access database ^
  • Added BMW 2002 lineup
  • Added BMW E9 Coupe lineup

• Added manufacturer Citroen
  • Added 1955-1975 Citroen DS/ID lineup

• Added Honda Coupe Z360/Z600

• Added 1963-1980 MG MGB
  • Added MG MGA 1500, 1600/1600 MK II

• Added 1996-2000 MINI Rover MK VII

• Added 1963-1965 Nissan Datsun Roadster/Fairlady/Sports

• Added 1969-1976 Porsche 914-4/914-6
  • Added 1980-1991 Porsche 944

• Added manufacturer Sunbeam
  • Added Sunbeam Tiger
  • Added Sunbeam Alpine Series I-V

• Added 1939-2003 Volkswagen Type 1/Beetle

About Melbourne_2019, has anyone ever made a new ai for this track that fixes the big crash that always happens on the first lap somewhere around the 5th turn (sorry, I don't know turn names for the track)? I think it has to do with the sideline in that section running right over the kerb and the ai can't handle the kerb impact.

EDIT: Nevermind. I fixed it myself. I moved the ai line in that turn and then re-recorded the sidelines. Problem solved.
Would you mind sharing this?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back