Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Hi !

I just received an email from RSS about some modifications on the Bayer V8 Hybrid LMDH.

I’m not able to give you more accurate information because I’m on my smartphone and the readme is inside the mod folder.

Cheers.
Hi. I updated and it crashed the whole car. Won’t work now so reverted to original download. Hopefully they will update soon.

QUICK QUESTION

Is it at all possible to adjust the steering speed sensitivity per car as opposed to the 1 size fits all in the setting/assetto corsa menu?.

thankyou

shi
ODRT Ring v1.0

View attachment 1282681
Fictional circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-28 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Gianfranco
GTR2 Conversion by BillBro
-Thank you for giving me permission (BillBro)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
some objects and textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Alternative billboards (and grass, rocks and hills) skin

1692984274963.jpeg

The hills texture is 16k, so a little large at 341mb. I originally created it for another track with much larger terrain, but for some reason Photoshop soils itself when I try to reduce the resolution down to 4k. It shouldn't be a problem unless you have naff-all video RAM, but try reducing it if your PC sharts all over your shoes.

Last edited:
aren't these shakers also getting their input from sound rather then from telemetry? As such they should shake when hitting a curb, no?

No experience here with actual bass shakers nor SimHub... I just attached some Bose speakerset to my wheelbase to feel vibrations of engine etc., plus my gamechair has a subwoofer in the back, and a shaker built into it (X Rocker).
These both rely solely on audio input to do their thing and not telemetry. But I guess this is kids/toy stuff compared to what you are enquiring about...
I do feel it when hitting curbs! ;)

cheers and I hope someone else here gives you the propper answer you are hoping for. (and I'm curious to read what is said on this topic , as I might be looking into upgrading some day and going for the real stuff).
they are not. Simhub uses pure telemetry readouts directly from the sim for everything, and then uses audio to output a converted signal to the shakers.

while the audio out driver could be a tad faster (they're currently using something older that isn't WASAPI and the latency could be cut by ~50ms if they switched, it's a lot of work, though apparently...), it's incredible. I'd never go back to not using them. I have one on the front and one on the rear of the rig, and it is quite communicative and immersive. I can recognize sliding and understeer/oversteer almost immediately, I can feel if something's wrong with the engine through the seat, I get a "clunk" if I go airborne, and much more.

Unfortunately, AC has never had the kerbs or grass from this profile - because, apparently, Kunos never added surface flags to telemetry. They actually didn't even do it in ACC until people complained, and even that implementation is fairly mediocre and missing a few effects.

The king of bass shaker profiles right now is AMS2 - everything is absolutely on the money. Too bad the physics radically change from update to update, with this most recent one giving pretty much every car way too much lateral grip. They've really struggled to pin down the Madness engine, and now the sliding issues from PCars have turned into super-grip. Also, no mods. I stick to AC, even with its extremely subpar AI, just because the driving is so much better.

This still seems pretty broken to me, unfortunately. I tried having a race and it somehow managed to roll on its roof, and then just blinked out of existence. Trying to go to the pits or even restarting the session didn't help. :(

Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 1282708
And another one; you can see the a wheel has completely detached from the model in this one:
View attachment 1282709
i see, i will try to fix it if i can

F1 1996 HOCKENHEIM TRACKSKIN BY JV82
For Hockenheim 2001 by quattropower01 (upd. by Rainmaker)

A great season is coming back!

NB: Mobil 1 tower doesn't have the right "1" color like it did in 1996.
I couldn't find any images to use so I kept the default one.
If anyone can find it...

View attachment 1282680

Thanks

JV82

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-1996-hockenheim-trackskin-by-jv82.63156/

View attachment 1282670 View attachment 1282671
View attachment 1282672 View attachment 1282673
View attachment 1282674 View attachment 1282675
View attachment 1282676 View attachment 1282677
View attachment 1282678 View attachment 1282679
I only found these pictures:
Here the 1 is a bit different, but background is the same I think.

Last edited:
SSC Ultimate Aero 2010 Public Release !!!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/b18bmsrjpd5i/ssc_ultimate_aero_10_1.0.zip.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Panoramic session Start config Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@filemissing,@Mascot,and others
The SSC Ultimate Aero is a mid-engined sports car that was produced by SSC North America (formerly known as Shelby SuperCars) from 2004 until 2013. The SSC Ultimate Aero held the world production car speed record title, according to the Guinness World Records, from 2007 (when it was officially timed at 410 km/h) until the introduction of the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in 2010. In April 2013, the Guinness World Records temporarily disqualified the Veyron's record time for a period of five days due to concerns about electronic speed limiting changing the function of the car, but after investigation reinstated the Veyron as the record holder.
The SSC Ultimate Aero was not sold with electronic driver aids such as an anti-lock braking system or traction control system, as according to Jerod Shelby (no relations to Carroll Shelby), "Early design philosophy on the car was to make it a driver's car. I wanted a car that you not only throttled with your right foot but at times you could steer with your right foot and a sensor."
In 2009, SSC updated the Ultimate Aero TT, with the new version having an increase in power of 15% over the older model. SSC predicts a top speed of over 430 km/h (267 mph) is possible. In order to prevent the engine from overheating, airflow to the engine has been increased 20% with new carbon fibre louvres. The nose has been redesigned to make the car more aerodynamic, and the interior has been redesigned. The new Aero also has a new AeroBrake system, which is a spoiler which rises up to 200 mm when the brake is pressed. This updated model reached a top speed of 415 km/h (258 mph) in a test, according to SSC.
Specifications:
Engine: twin-turbocharged 6,300 cc SSC V8
Power: 960 kW (1287 hp) @ 6100 rpm
Torque: 1,500 N⋅m (1,106 lbf⋅ft) @ 6100 rpm
Redline: 7200 rpm
Top speed: 415 km/h (257 mph)
Dry weight: 1,250 kg
A 2009 SSC Ultimate Aero, albeit with the new prototype SSC Tuatara gearbox fitted, was able to complete six runs of 0–300 km/h (186 mph) from 15.1 to 15.8 seconds, according to SSC's gear ratio testing results.

Screenshot_ssc_ultimate_aero_10_shuto_revival_project_beta_25-7-123-20-33-15.jpg
Screenshot_ssc_ultimate_aero_10_shuto_revival_project_beta_25-7-123-20-32-8.jpg
Screenshot_ssc_ultimate_aero_10_shuto_revival_project_beta_25-7-123-20-28-8.jpg

It's release Friday! 😀

Today with a brand new track along with infos and access to many WIPs.

RELEASE of MONTREAL 1982

Drive Montreal with the old box area. This 3D-track was made for rFactor by Endor Team. It was converted and enhanced to Assetto Corsa by Rainmaker.

Features:
  • working AI
  • working track map
  • support for hot lap mode
  • replay cameras by DaBaeda
  • support for time attack mode
  • 30 pit boxes with working pit lane
  • CSP support: RainFX, GrassFX, water shader
  • upscaled textures
  • vao patch
  • night lights
  • option for bumpy and smooth road meshes in extras folder, standard is bumpy
  • added option to removed 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1

Download via my new Patreon page:

View attachment 1282689View attachment 1282690View attachment 1282691View attachment 1282692

Some WIPs I'm working on:
View attachment 1282693
More infos and beta access here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/rainmaker-now-at-88179054

Don't worry all my work will stay free after official release!

It's good to see that you gonna release everything for free. You probably know that ACTK has made a version of Bern Alpenring, right? I hope you can in the future also make conversion of other good quality edobot rfactor tracks, as Astana, San Cristobal and Karachi:

this looks awesome , the features look incredible.

Is it just me, or does this thing looks very mucho like a certain British-Canadian green open wheel racing car driven in a world championship I shall not name by an Asturian memelord known for winning a couple titles in a French car a while back?

It certainly looks less... Generic than the previous iteration of the Formula Alpha, and the equivalent product by RSS.

Does anyone know a way to stop the AI in the RSS formula 2000 from enjoying off road rather than the gray stuff? It falls off the track at so many places at so many tracks. For example here at Road Atlanta.
View attachment 1282715
I drive them allot. Never experienced what you describe.

Disable new AI behavior, turn aggressiveness somewhere at 75 …
Delete all files in the track/Ai folders except fastline and pitline.ai
just guessing.

Do you play on a very old/slow cpu ?
If the cpu is weak sometimes ACs AI do also strange things.

EDIT: It's not optimal, in rain there are no rain drops on the windshield anymore, fixing is difficult because the file in encrypted and I have to guess what the materials are named and with what shader.

I could fix that milky windshied for the BMW Hypercar by RSS. Simply put that into the extension file below or donwload the patch.

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = ?INT?w?,?INT?W?
SHADER = ksPerPixel
PROP_1 = ksSpecular,0.1
PROP_2 = ksSpecularEXP,10.0

preview before-after.jpg

Here are the first skins that I've found: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=69719052

Last edited:
Hi Forum.

I'm working on 1996 skin for Estoril.
I've decided to work on Estoril 2021 because is the only one with chicane but...
but first two corner of the circuit are with modern layout.
The correct layout for Estoril is acu version (1993) but it doesn't have the chicane...
Damn...bad decision. I think it's better to have chicane but to drive old first two corner are very very satisfying!
What do you think?

Estoril 2021 by Mitja Bonca (upd. by Petercrill - rew. by CrisT86, ClaudioWRC74 and pugsang)
  • layout with chicane but with new turn 1 and 2
  • pit exit is not as screen but with old one
Estoril18.png

Estoril 90s by ACU
- layout with old 90s turn 1 and 2 but without chicane
Estoril93.png

Is there a layout 1994-1999 to convert?
Would be perfect! 😇 🤪
Estoril94.png

Last edited:
There is a better one available on RD, just in case you missed that.

Unfortunately it lacks of a proper skin.

Hi Forum.

I'm working on 1996 skin for Estoril.
I've decided to work on Estoril 2021 because is the only one with chicane but...
but first two corner of the circuit are with modern layout.
The correct layout for Estoril is acu version (1993) but it doesn't have the chicane...
Damn...bad decision. I think it's better to have chicane but to drive old first two corner are very very satisfying!
What do you think?

Estoril 2021 by Mitja Bonca (upd. by Petercrill - rew. by CrisT86, ClaudioWRC74 and pugsang)
  • layout with chicane but with new turn 1 and 2
  • pit exit is not as screen but with old one
View attachment 1282871

Estoril 90s by ACU
- layout with old 90s turn 1 and 2 but without chicane
View attachment 1282872

Is there a layout 1994-1999 to convert?
Would be perfect! 😇 🤪
View attachment 1282878
Old version with no chicane please. The chicane is horrible.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back