Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,907 comments
Hey it's been a whils since I posted on here!

here's my first attempt at a drift circuit, is it any good? I don't know! I can't drift at all, well I can 'drift', but it'll promptly turn into an excercise on how to remove a car from a tyre wall...

381052586_300077682778059_76686693508901879_n.jpg

More info: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tahoma-drift-89628709

Download:

381031676_300077749444719_7515202997089827602_n.jpg

Last edited:
Guys... I have a problem, since today my AC is lagging, my PC isn't that good but that CPU Occupancy (the bar on top of the screen) thing was never a problem but when doing a race it is lagging as hell and I just installed an app that isn't working for me (Map Display extended) so it isn't activated but that lagging is so extreme that it is undriveable in races... I checked some thing like GPU and that stuff but it all seems fine, I even checked game data but it says it is alright and now I don't know what to do...

Hope you can help me... I'll put a video so you can see what I mean, I also reinstalled a Microsoft Visual C++ thing but I don't know if that is the problem... but I think so, I'm tryna fix it

Here is the video... I know my PC is bad but I never experienced this kind of lags

Last edited:
Guys... I have a problem, since today my AC is lagging, my PC isn't that good but that CPU Occupancy (the bar on top of the screen) thing was never a problem but when doing a race it is lagging as hell and I just installed an app that isn't working for me (Map Display extended) so it isn't activated but that lagging is so extreme that it is undriveable in races... I checked some thing like GPU and that stuff but it all seems fine, I even checked game data but it says it is alright and now I don't know what to do...

Hope you can help me... I'll put a video so you can see what I mean, I also reinstalled a Microsoft Visual C++ thing but I don't know if that is the problem... but I think so, I'm tryna fix it

Here is the video... I know my PC is bad but I never experienced this kind of lags

Had the same issue -- it was a bug in the latest version of the Map Display app that didn't play well with older versions of CSP. AW939 has updated the app with a fix for this problem -- just go back to RD, re-download and re-install it, and all should be well. :)

Last edited:
Hey it's been a whils since I posted on here!

here's my first attempt at a drift circuit, is it any good? I don't know! I can't drift at all, well I can 'drift', but it'll promptly turn into an excercise on how to remove a car from a tyre wall...

View attachment 1289033

More info: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tahoma-drift-89628709

Download:

View attachment 1289034

I'm having some frame drops around the long outer loop with the sweeping corners.

Anyways I tested it with 16 Formula Student cars and I think with a bit of optimization and some quickening of the AI (also they slightly cut one corner but it's not too bad) this could be a great karting/F.S. course as well, besides just a drift course.

Had the same issue -- it was a bug in the latest version of the Map Display app that didn't play well with older versions of CSP. AW939 has updated the app with a fix for this problem -- just go back to RD, re-download and re-install it, and all should be well. :)
Oh thanks a lot I'll try tomorrow and give you a feedback on it, thanks so much in advance...

Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 22/09/2023 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 22/09/2023 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 01/09/2023 --> 21/09/2023
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 01/09/2023 --> 21/09/2023

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.

Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Last edited:
Hello. The weather in the championship is stuck on rainy and does not respond to the changes i make in the CM . In a fast race, the weather changes as it should be. Reinstalled CSP and sol several times, but nothing changed. Tried to install pure 0.205, with it the weather changes in the championship, but i would like to stay with sol.
Dont know what else to try, any advice?
CM 0.8.2569.39678
CSP 1.80
Sol 2.2.9
Two days ago Peter already told you in Discord to set the controller to Sol2, not Sol2.5. If the creator of Sol doesnt know another solution, there will be none.

Two days ago Peter already told you in Discord to set the controller to Sol2, not Sol2.5. If the creator of Sol doesnt know another solution, there will be none.
I was advised to change the value in the weather_fx file "for sol 2.5 controller, set it to "sol2""I did this but the problem was not solved, so im asking on different forums.

You dont need to change anything in files. Just select Sol2 as Controller in your settings, which will give you the same result tho.

But again, Peter is the creator of Sol/Pure (as you know) and if he doesnt have another solution, there is (currently) none.

You dont need to change anything in files. Just select Sol2 as Controller in your settings, which will give you the same result tho.

But again, Peter is the creator of Sol/Pure (as you know) and if he doesnt have another solution, there is (currently) none.
Not sure, but in my controllers i have sol version 2.0 selected ? This is strange, because when i updated cm, csp and sol, everything worked fine. Apparently the latest versions are unstable.

123.png

I was advised to change the value in the weather_fx file "for sol 2.5 controller, set it to "sol2""I did this but the problem was not solved, so im asking on different forums.
Is it all about Sol weather style you like to stay or Sol Planner? Because you can also use Sol weather style with Pure controller and Pure Planner!

Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 22/09/2023 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 22/09/2023 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 01/09/2023 --> 21/09/2023
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 01/09/2023 --> 21/09/2023

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.

Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe
Amazing job as always.
On behalf of the AC community om GTPlanet: thanks for your time and effort, much appreciated!

I just noticed that the latest csp(346) does not have the "car mirror" application. I install the previous csp (218) and the "car mirror" application appears again. Is this a problem with the latest csp, or is there something wrong with me?

upd/ By the way, I conducted an experiment, moving the central mirror on problem cars from Cockpit_hr to another section, it removes blurriness, but does not solve the problem of rain splashes on the mirror, so using the “singleseater” tag is the best option for now

Last edited:
Marrakesh ePrix v1.01

Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_marrakesh_eprix_22-8-123-19-44-59.jpg

The Marrakesh ePrix is held on the temporary Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan. It is located in the Agdal district of Marrakech. The track is 2.971 km (1.846 mi) in length and features 14 turns. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by Garitt Gibsn and Errol Prefet
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fine-tuning textures by @twobegreen . (Thanks!)

Last edited:
Not sure why but using the latest CSP, I randomly have to reassign axis and buttons for my Fanatic wheel. Works fine and hen will randomly just not work again. Anyone have this issue?

Hello

I'm a new member. I have been reading the Assetto Corsa forum for quite a long time and find a lot of interesting information there (modding technique, mods). I myself create rally tracks for Assetto Corsa. My tracks are available on RaceDepartment and racingfr.

Here a link to get my Corsican rallye tracks for free :

https://www.racingfr.net/wbb/index.php?board/474-le-forum-de-jcrr/

Three tracks are available :

• Macinaggio (11,7 km)
200416061139537805.jpg

• Le Lancone (6,5 km)
200911062553354951.jpg

• Notre Dame de la Serra (three layout : 19 - 27,7 - 28,9 km)
20221127141935_1-jpg.619902
Apparently this is still a problem--created a new account, waiting for verification email, can't download your mods.

There's nothing in the SPAM folder.

1695394453656.png

Last edited:
In my attempt to learn how to first modify tracks, and maybe one day even create create one, I am advancing my knowledge step by step.

Next thing I am hoping to learn is how to add track side objects. For now just simple additions like adding a flat sign board to a wall, or an advertising PVC/canvas banner on a fence, or some 2D spectators.
I found a brief description attached, which as i expected, suggests using 3dsimed, but also contains the comment "There is another option, to inject stuff trough CP config"

I personally like the simplicity of being able to add things with a CSP config in a skin, so this would be first prize for me. I imagine one would have to create a mesh for the texture dds you want to add, and then add the various other parameters such as position, opacity, shader, shadow etc. I would hope this could be done from a copy and paste template, with the necessary value adjustments made to suit each instance.

Is this possible with a simple config file and a texture dds? Or will I need to delve into the rather more daunting world of real 3D editing?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

I just noticed that the latest csp(346) does not have the "car mirror" application. I install the previous csp (218) and the "car mirror" application appears again. Is this a problem with the latest csp, or is there something wrong with me?

upd/ By the way, I conducted an experiment, moving the central mirror on problem cars from Cockpit_hr to another section, it removes blurriness, but does not solve the problem of rain splashes on the mirror, so using the “singleseater” tag is the best option for now

In the newer CSP the Car Mirror app now lives inside the App Shelf along with a few other apps.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-22 172725.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 172725.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2023-09-22 172843.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 172843.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 14.52.26.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 14.52.26.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:

You have to download the app when you're in a race. I can't remember what it's called but the logo looks like a bookshelf. When I clicked on it, mirrors was at the top to install.

Hello, here is updated version of McLaren MP4/21 (2nd car is Montoya's with different engine sound in early GPs) from CTDP (ACFL conversion)
ver 1.0
-fixed kn5 shaders
-real camera angles (all F1 & F6)
-realistic car performance
-helmets by IcebergXD from RD
-sound by kudos_kudos from RD

ver 1.04c
increased car reflection - new chrome, helmets updated, new texture on tyres and some colors correction in general

ver 1.96
reworked suspension and updated car's 3d by Deploy

ver 1.98
physics updated & small grip nerf, visual improvment, more skins and renamed second car file to 'early mclaren'

View attachment 1288545View attachment 1288546View attachment 1288547View attachment 1288548
updates left :
  • driver model adjustment
  • steering wheel fix
(final will be when all above is done)

link :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fjw4r5rsjtfm477/AC_reWorked_MP4-21_CTDP%28ACFL%29_v1.98.zip/file

check discord for more F1 mods made by Deploy / Senna :
https://discord.gg/HPRvYpqusj
Hi, for those who don't have discord, download link is again on post.

Screenshot_hunt_jag_rj_spa_34_66_22-8-123-21-16-8.jpgScreenshot_hunt_jag_rj_spa_34_66_22-8-123-21-16-2.jpg
There must be some ancient magic in play. One look at the mirror head-on and it's gone and you look through it, but if I look from the side, you can see the reflection, what's going on here?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back