Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,859 comments
ACTK Trucks Racing v1.5
Fixed light inside and outside (Thanks @TaistoTurri)
Add animation Wipers
Extended physics for rain integrated in data.acd
CSP required
Download http://www.assetto-fr.tk/ in public section

preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg
Does anyone have these? I know I can get these trucks in the gravelassetto site, but the ones I downloaded there don't have working wipers.

Hi guys,

I need your help for my next Porsche 964 RSR 3.8 skin. Rohr competed in the 1995 Daytona 24H race with #02. I have a very good side shot of the car, but no photos showing the front, rear or top. Maybe somebody has a scale model or some photos showing the car.

Main sponsors are: Aggreko and Maxcom
Drivers: Johannes Huber (A)/Lloyd Hawkins (USA)/Andreas Knapp-Voith (D)/Niki Siokola (A)
Result: 11th

Maybe there is a shot in the 1995 Porsche Sport Yearbook, which I sadly do not own :-(

Thank you for your help :-)
This one?

Attachments

• default.jpg
    default.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 8
Not sure how you tried it, but try this.

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=
MESHES = MESHNAME
IS_RENDERABLE=0
Yes, this is how I've been doing it, and that makes the mesh invisible but still has collision properties. For example, if I use this mesh adjustment for a wall, it will be invisible but the mesh is still physically there. Thank you for your reply!

Yes, this is how I've been doing it, and that makes the mesh invisible but still has collision properties. For example, if I use this mesh adjustment for a wall, it will be invisible but the mesh is still physically there. Thank you for your reply!
Ok, then you could try this. Might do the same thing, but worth a shot.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION =
HIDE = MESHNAME
FILE = trackfilename.kn5

Nope. 😁
Default boost pressure is at 70%, which is ~1bar. Either increase the pressure in setup or adjust it while driving to 100%, which is 1.4bar. Works fine on my side. But as I can see all day long, many things working on my side dont work globally. :ouch:
Thanks, the last version I had (1.3??) didn't have a Turbo setting so that explains that.
FFB wasnt touched since v1.3, but I've made some minor changes to the suspension.

Well, would be always helpful to post your changes, so I could test them myself and maybe implement them, if I think they work with my wheel too. :cheers:
My bad on this one, I was testing on Targa Florio mod track and I have had this weird ffb problem before (with RMI_Wood's updated Alfa Tipo 33). I just tried it on the Nords and it feels totally different in a good way.

The tyres are still a mystery, or maybe the AC Tyre app is. The wear indicators start off red and the tyres colours go from green to dark blue in seconds although the rear core and surface temps haven't changed.

tyre.jpg

Those are the tire physics by Arch, which are imho pretty much like its in reality. Even preheated tires never have the temperature they need on track. So you'll need to drive a couple of corners until they are within their window. Whenever I test at the Nords my grip indicator is at max after I'm out of the section Hatzenbach

Haunebu52

Also try editing surfaces.ini

add a section for the collidable invisible wall mesh

[SURFACE_yy] ;yy is the last number +1
KEY=xxxx ;xxxx is the name mesh (only CAPITAL letters)
IS_VALID_TRACK=1

Last edited:
Ok, then you could try this. Might do the same thing, but worth a shot.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION =
HIDE = MESHNAME
FILE = trackfilename.kn5
Thank you, I have tried this also to the same result... and I'm pretty sure the issue is there is a 1WALL physical barrier that is invisible. I believe I am hiding the visible mesh, but not the physical one and that's likely the issue. I'm not sure how to disable those with only ext_config.ini.

Hi, I'm who shared "his first mod" a while ago, now I was working on editing a track (basic things like skins and trees) but I found cloned buildings (that is, if I change a skin, all the buildings change) I had an earlier version of this track where the buildings were separate/distinct. I wanted to know if it is relatively easy to 1-take those buildings from the previous version, 2-delete the duplicates from the new version and 3-put those buildings so that their skins are easily editable.

If it was "easy" I wanted to know what program or programs I should use and if you recommend any basic video tutorial, preferably predictive or in Spanish, since the text translations are not precise (I'm practically looking for a video for +6 years 😅)
Regards.

Haunebu52

Also try editing surfaces.ini

add a section for the collidable invisible wall mesh

[SURFACE_yy] ;yy is the last number +1
KEY=xxxx ;xxxx is the name mesh (only CAPITAL letters)
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
This helped another issue I was having, so thank you for posting this, I didn't even consider this option.

The issue is the 1WALL physical object, but if I disable it, collisions with other walls are janky so I will just leave the invisible walls for the time being. Thank you all for you help!

And that texture and false shader is?

There are absolutely no problems on my side tho.

Maybe I should have made the windscreen (EXT) real glass, all other were acrylic. For that they look a bit milky.

View attachment 1301338
ext_glass_nm.dds is really rough and creates black parts on the glass, nothing more and easy going, the car is driven, you discover something strange or even a bug, you report it = hope for profit?!

Maybe I'm the pedantic idiot here, but that's all that bothers me about an otherwise perfectly made mod of yours that might have unsightly spots on the textures or maybe it's just cosmetic blemishes whatever, i'll just refrain from looking for faults, just leave it as it is and have fewer worries in life.

blabla.png

Last edited:
RENAULT CLIO UK CUP X3 SKINS, 1 REPLICA/1 SEMI FICTIONAL/1 FICTIONAL 6K/4K/2K

number 2= semi fictional (could only see 1 side) so just added a few extra's e.t.c
number 53= replica
number 88= fictional

to install drag and drop into CM after unzipping and choosing what quality you want

in the downloads section as usual

Screenshot (277).png
Screenshot (278).png
Screenshot (279).png

... I played with the FFMultiplier and Steer Assist settings in the car.ini...
Sorry to ask, but I want to learn... Can someone explain what exactly do those parameters?

I know that those are the ones to look for when a mod have too much force (or too little, althrougt not usual) at the wheel and I want to set the ffb to my likings, but I don't have a clue what they regulate...

hi guys, wanted to let you know about this car mod , the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR by Jugee8 (v1.3) should you not have tried it , I think it's great! (esp in VR)

Not my mod , but I just did some extra skins for it , downloadable here
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

also with this one I get the ODOMETER error when trying to open in Showroom:
1699307030891.png

Anyone else getting that error?

hi guys, wanted to let you know about this car mod , the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR by Jugee8 (v1.3) should you not have tried it , I think it's great! (esp in VR)

Not my mod , but I just did some extra skins for it , downloadable here
View attachment 1301576View attachment 1301577View attachment 1301578View attachment 1301579View attachment 1301580

also with this one I get the ODOMETER error when trying to open in Showroom:
View attachment 1301575

Anyone else getting that error?
Very nice GT7 port - thanks!
You might want to unpack the data and slow down the shifting animation in driver3d.ini
Code:
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=310
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=310
PRELOAD_RPM=7000
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1

Last edited:
X90
For those who haven't seen:

Fenryr has released a Bahrain International Circuit. Patrons only for now in its beta state, but will be free for all in a week or two.

Considering his use of laser scan data in each of his previous projects, I wonder if this is finally the RFactor 2 laser scan conversion many have been clamoring for. I'd say it's probable.

I am aware many are critical of him in here (including myself, doing so very harshly on his substandard COTA release that has since been largely fixed), but Bahrain is one of the huge holes in AC - I've tried all of them available and frankly none are good enough. Hopefully with some extra work, this becomes the definitive version.

Does someone who's currently subscribed to Fenryr know exactly when this release is going public?

A league I'm in (Sim Racing Lounge) is trying to do a Bahrain WEC event this Saturday and it'd be great if we could use this one. Of course, since it's still paid, it's "problematic" to share with everyone in the event, even if I decided to pay a month sub to get it. I'm not currently subscribed, so I can't read the "privileged" post.

Thanks to anyone who may know.

Last edited:
hope for profit?!
What profit? Dude, what are you talking about?

I've tried to fix every error reported sice I've released that car. I was able to reproduce every reported error, so it was easy fixing. But I'm unable to reproduce the bug with the whitish windows.

It seems to hit a a lot of people so I'll revert to the shader settings of v1.3.

i'll just refrain from looking for faults, just leave it as it is and have fewer worries in life.
If I sounded offensive, I apologize. That wasnt my intention. But if someone tells me there are missing textures and wrong shaders, I'd like to know what is missing and what is wrong. AC modding is a constant learning process and every day I learn smtg new.

For example, until now noone noticed there is an visual problem with the internal glass from the beginning, or at least noone mentioned it. So yesterday I had to rework the texture of every skin.....
Have these strange windows too in showroom.
... and still trying to figure out the cause of this.

What profit? Dude, what are you talking about?

I've tried to fix every error reported sice I've released that car. I was able to reproduce every reported error, so it was easy fixing. But I'm unable to reproduce the bug with the whitish windows.

It seems to hit a a lot of people so I'll revert to the shader settings of v1.3.

If I sounded offensive, I apologize. That wasnt my intention. But if someone tells me there are missing textures and wrong shaders, I'd like to know what is missing and what is wrong. AC modding is a constant learning process and every day I learn smtg new.

For example, until now noone noticed there is an visual problem with the internal glass from the beginning, or at least noone mentioned it. So yesterday I had to rework the texture of every skin.....

... and still trying to figure out the cause of this.
your values for specular are too high (should really be <= 1) and specularEXP too low ( >10 or even >100) so you end up with the blinding light spread across the entire mesh. Probably doesn't show up in game because you use pbr glass

also yeah the headlight normals are pretty crusty, should probably consider remaking them lol

X90
Does someone who's currently subscribed to Fenryr know exactly when this release is going public?

A league I'm in (Sim Racing Lounge) is trying to do a Bahrain WEC event this Saturday and it'd be great if we could use this one. Of course, since it's still paid, it's "problematic" to share with everyone in the event, even if I decided to pay a month sub to get it. I'm not currently subscribed, so I can't read the "privileged" post.

Thanks to anyone who may know.
No definitive date has been given but considering that the track is currently in version 0.8 I doubt the public 1.0 release will come this weekend.

Sorry to ask, but I want to learn... Can someone explain what exactly do those parameters?

I know that those are the ones to look for when a mod have too much force (or too little, althrougt not usual) at the wheel and I want to set the ffb to my likings, but I don't have a clue what they regulate...
I'm no expert but this is my understanding (happy to be corrected) :-

The force feedback muliplier increases / decreases the force sent to the wheel. It's the same as the ffb app adjustment in car so can be changed and saved there for each vehicle. I believe it is a fixed multipier relative to speed.

The Steer Assist changes the force sent to the wheel depending on the speed of the car, so if you have a high downforce car that creates a lot of ffb going around a fast corner you can find that at low speeds there is almost no ffb but with Steer Assist (value 0 to 1) you can increase the low speed ffb without affecting the high speed ffb, the slower you are going the more the effect.

Fantastic top-tier mod from Jasper Opperman:
Jaguar XE SV Project 8
View attachment 1300418 View attachment 1300419 View attachment 1300420 View attachment 1300421

• AO, PBR, LODS, dashboard icons and everything else
  • 3 different gauges
  • Removeable wing and carbon wheel covers
  • Doors and hood animation
  • 28 specs recreated 1:1 with paint configs
TC OFF = Sport gauges
EXTRA A = Dynamic gauges
EXTRA B = Front left door
EXTRA C = Front right door
EXTRA D = Hood
EXTRA E = Rear doors
To add the wheel covers or remove the wing/plates open the extension folder and check out object_remove.ini
Model: CSR2
Parts: FM7, Real Racing 3, FH3, FM7
Conversion: Opperslang
Physics: VR Driving base, edit by Opperslang and GADU
Help and advice: GADU
Fuel LUA help and advice: MrDK

How do you go about changing those gauges? I have Extra A assigned and all but where does one find TC OFF? Been playing with TC increase and decrease toggle but I get a Not Available message in game.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back