- 17

- Brazil
VW Nivus TC 2000 Next Gen (WIP)
I have been wondering if there exists in AC a VW Scirocco Mk II
Oooh yeeees!!!I'm working on 2002 WRC tarmac event's skins
View attachment 1301951
View attachment 1301952
View attachment 1301953
I solved it, thanksyou should provide some details on "doesn't work" ? What is the error you are getting, or issue w mod B ?
(else it's hard for people here to suggest a possible fix ...![]()
I'll be looking forward to it, it looks great.
In drivetrain.ini, change the final ratio to match the "Longer" one.Mod with 3 final ratio options:
Stock= Vmax low
Shorter=Average Vmax
Longer= maximum Vmax
Default setting = Stock
How can I change the default setting? Stock-->Longer
Thank you
Ok guys, until someone helps me and sends me a Citta di Aria csv or kmz or kml file, I'll put together something narrow (just for fun).
Hi guys,
who knows the blue logo above the rear fender? The car is IMSA GT Daytona 24H 1997, Alex Job Racing #25, GTS-3, chassis 6079
View attachment 1301970
Thank you for your help!!
Although I know it's for application in AC, we have an extremely thriving decal identification topic in the GT7 Livery Editor forum that may be able to help you better with these queries:View attachment 1302091
this is the Sebring version of the car. Sadly the blue logo is still missing :-(.
That is for sure gonna help. Thank you.Although I know it's for application in AC, we have an extremely thriving decal identification topic in the GT7 Livery Editor forum that may be able to help you better with these queries:
![]()
Decal Identification Thread
Since this was a super helpful Thread over in the GTS section it might as well be brought over here I guess:gtpflag: Does anyone have an idea what the "Stellar" decal on the lower rear window exactly is?www.gtplanet.net
You'll probably even find people willing to make them into SVGs too!
I've seen this before... several years in the making. By the time it comes out, AC3 will be out.Have you tried to talk with @370autobus?
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
you can evaluate the version in the ini, e.g. for enabling a config if CSP is above a specific version: [INCLUDE: ext_config.wipers.ini] ACTIVE = $" read('csp/version', 0) >= 1819 " ; Thank you i will test thatwww.gtplanet.net
i need
I've also been searching for the HD version of Luccaring and haven't found any links or anything whatsoever...Can anyone share the HD version of the LuccaRing track?
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/luccaring-circuito-dei-baluardi.6544/
Apparently, this HD texture version was available for purchase, but the all the links are dead and have been for more than a calendar year, if the Discussion posts are to be believed.
I think that's a long enough time to consider it abandonware, and thus shareable.
Thanks to anyone who may agree.
could you be more precise? I tried several times, without successIn drivetrain.ini, change the final ratio to match the "Longer" one.
could you be more precise? I tried several times, without success
thanks, I'll try tomorrowI would guess there is still a data.acd file in the car folder, rename it to data.old and then any changes you make in the ini files will be seen. There is also an option in content manager somewhere to prioritise unpacked data.
It seems it says High Tech. Difficult to discriminate any key word or letter below. With this information is quite challenging to find this logo on google images 😅who knows the blue logo above the rear fender?
I had the same issue, fixed enabling FSR for screenshotsHas anyone had to deal with screenshots suddenly getting black skies? I've been using CSL p442 with no issues. The most recent change I did was to my video settings that were provided along with a new filter I started trying (AMA). It seemed to work okay for a couple of days, or at least one screenshot session. I'll try going back to my previous settings in CM and see if it improves.
Thanks for any insights!
View attachment 1302118
it is fixed in the upcoming CSP and PureI had the same issue, fixed enabling FSR for screenshots
Hi. Is the problem with grass appearing on top of the tarmac (only happens on replays) also solved? Or is there some other setting for it which I have overlooked?it is fixed in the upcoming CSP and Pure
its on the listHi. Is the problem with grass appearing on top of the tarmac (only happens on replays) also solved? Or is there some other setting for it which I have overlooked?
I had the same issue, fixed enabling FSR for screenshots