• 136,857 comments
I'm working on 2002 WRC tarmac event's skins
__custom_showroom_1699429222.jpg

__custom_showroom_1699429598.jpg

__custom_showroom_1699430278.jpg

Can't see anything wrong on my side:

Bernese Alps:

Dubai Full:

And I don't see any car ambient shadow on your screenshots, only the dynamic ones.
I don't have these tracks installed, but judging by your screenshots, they confirm the problem mentioned, not refute
In my experience, I've often had the issue where the white lines on the track would go over the car ambient shadow instead of under it on multiple tracks, for example ddm_Tokyo, classic Spielberg, vhe_interlagos etc. Very annoying issue, but don't remember seeing the whole track being like that, only the white lines or at least some of them

Hello guys! Have you seen the post on the FB page "huunreh mods"? A guy spent a lot of time and passion to build an early version of the GMA T.50 but isn't able to give it the proper "physics treatment" so it's giving it away for someone to complete it! I think maybe maybe someone here would appreciate such challenge...
FB_IMG_1699441893814.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys! Have you seen the post on the FB page "huunreh mods"? A guy spent a lot of time and passion to build an early version of the GMA T.50 but isn't able to give it the proper "physics treatment" so it's giving it away for someone to complete it! I think maybe maybe someone here would appreciate such challenge...View attachment 1301977
And that guy is RTM Shop :lol: :lol:

yes it is bigger, but the model is from a different game I don't know if I can fix it without breaking it more, it is already damaged (the 3d parts) I don't know much about 3d modeling, I'm a graphic designer I only change some 3d parts in 3dsmax by basic knowledge idk s**t about modeling but if i find something i will try to change it,
Rena is a big driver and big divers need bigger cars :lol::lol::lol:
If you can't rescale the F1 GTR, is there anyone else here who could have a stab at it (with your permission)?
The scaling is quite significantly out, as can be seen in this comparison. In VR the cockpit feels cavernous.
Left to right: your F1 GTR Longtail, Assetto Garage/Legion/ACTK F1 GTR Longtail, Tidy's F1 GT7 port, Kunos F1 GTR (non-Longtail).
The direct comparison is between the two Longtails on the left, with the other two cars there as checks to show that the Assetto Garage/Legion/ACTK is probably scaled correctly.

1699442408153.png

If you can't rescale the F1 GTR, is there anyone else here who could have a stab at it (with your permission)?
The scaling is quite significantly out, as can be seen in this comparison. In VR the cockpit feels cavernous.
Left to right: your F1 GTR Longtail, Assetto Garage/Legion/ACTK F1 GTR Longtail, Tidy's F1 GT7 port, Kunos F1 GTR (non-Longtail).
The direct comparison is between the two Longtails on the left, with the other two cars there as checks to show that the Assetto Garage/Legion/ACTK is probably scaled correctly.

View attachment 1301978
I was thinking of rechecking it about the model scaling but I don't have the time
Now if someone can make it I don't have a problem that why all my "mods" are open to everyone (open data & not encrypted)
so that the people can make them better
But if someone edits something it will be good to post it here so that everyone can have it
Also, I don't have a problem if someone takes some parts from my mods like( textures, interior or exterior parts)
The problem is when someone takes and encrypts the mod and doesn't do good optimization textures, LODs.

Hello guys! Have you seen the post on the FB page "huunreh mods"? A guy spent a lot of time and passion to build an early version of the GMA T.50 but isn't able to give it the proper "physics treatment" so it's giving it away for someone to complete it! I think maybe maybe someone here would appreciate such challenge...View attachment 1301977
Probably easier to rip it from Forza Motorsport's new update, which will also have a fully-realised cockpit.

Happy Wednesday...

I have been wondering if there exists in AC a VW Scirocco Mk II, either in race or street form. I see that Pfalzdriver has a couple of Mk Is, but I just love the design of the next gen. Does anyone have one in the works.

Thanks!

I have been wondering if there exists in AC a VW Scirocco Mk II
:cheers:

Something I've worked on a couple of months ago, but wasnt in the mood to really put my heart into it. Wasnt converted by myself, Ive received it from somebody and it was far away from even kunos standards.

Maybe I'll find the boost to continue with it. But for sure not within the next weeks!

53b.JPG

Feel free to PM me if you want the "untouched" car. But imho its reeeeally not very well done.

Last edited:
Just a question, are there some good early 80's F1 mods out there? I'm trying to replicate 81-82 grid for a race in Caesars Palace with no luck at all, there are a few cars mods from this era, like the ASR 126CK but some others look awful and are behind a paywall too.

Bet the safest choice to do this race use the Formula RSS 79 with liveries.

Mod with 3 final ratio options:
Stock= Vmax low
Shorter=Average Vmax
Longer= maximum Vmax
Default setting = Stock
How can I change the default setting? Stock-->Longer
Thank you

Last edited:
Mod with 3 final ratio options:
Stock= Vmax low
Shorter=Average Vmax
Longer= maximum Vmax
Default setting = Stock
How can I change the default setting? Stock-->Longer
Thank you
In drivetrain.ini, change the final ratio to match the "Longer" one.

Ok guys, until someone helps me and sends me a Citta di Aria csv or kmz or kml file, I'll put together something narrow (just for fun).

Have you tried to talk with @370autobus?

View attachment 1302091
this is the Sebring version of the car. Sadly the blue logo is still missing :-(.
Although I know it's for application in AC, we have an extremely thriving decal identification topic in the GT7 Livery Editor forum that may be able to help you better with these queries:

You'll probably even find people willing to make them into SVGs too!

Although I know it's for application in AC, we have an extremely thriving decal identification topic in the GT7 Livery Editor forum that may be able to help you better with these queries:

You'll probably even find people willing to make them into SVGs too!
That is for sure gonna help. Thank you.

Have you tried to talk with @370autobus?
I've seen this before... several years in the making. By the time it comes out, AC3 will be out.

Can anyone share the HD version of the LuccaRing track?

LuccaRing RaceDepartment

Apparently, this HD texture version was available for purchase, but the all the links are dead and have been for more than a calendar year, if the Discussion posts are to be believed.

I think that's a long enough time to consider it abandonware, and thus shareable.

Thanks to anyone who may agree.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back