Magnificent Park v1.3
View attachment 1302462
Fictional circuit in France.
Converted from rFactor and rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-3 layout
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;

rFactor Original Track by HarySeb
-Thank you for giving me permission.
rFactor2 Converted by Nibiru

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by Viola_seven
Alternative skins and Michelin Bridge texture by @Masscot
textures and config updates by @Mike08
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
Test and Feedback by @RMi_wood , @Masscot , @ApexVGear , @mrtomcat66 , KevinK2 , TITI , @Fanapryde

rFactor2 version (steam workshop);

This track consists of an rFactor1 version and an rFactor2 version.
The base International/National layout was converted from the rFactor1 version.
Converted and combined parts of the Enduro layout from the rFactor2 version.
The reason I didn't convert everything from the rFactor2 version is because the wall billboards on the walls were omitted.

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

v1.1 changelog;
-Fixed shaders for windows and fence. Thanks to report by @Masscot .
-Fixed pit surfaces. Thanks to report by @ApexVGear .
-Added ai_hints.ini. Thanks to report by @mrtomcat66 .
-Fixed semaphore.ini.
-I deleted the old Balloon and replaced it with a new one.
-Fixed the mapping of the Michelin Bridge . Also changed the texture to the one created by @Masscot . Thanks.
-Changed the preview of the enduro and international layout.
-Fixed the mapping of some billboards.
-Fixed cone normals.
-I also added groove to the enduro layout section. Thanks for the suggestion by @KevinK2 and @Masscot .

v1.2 changelog;
-Fixed the mapping of some billboards. Thanks to report by @Masscot .
-I replaced the back of the billboard with a different texture.
-Corrected the mapping of Treewall.

v1.3 changelog;
-A number of minor fixes were made. Fixes to normals, mappings, floating objects, etc.
-Groove/skidmark was re-created.
-Added spectators by camera_facting.ini. The crowd textures were from Kniker97. (Thanks)
-Added 3D terrain.
-Added working scoreboard. (.lua and font base by gunnar333)
-Added Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
-Updated pit_lane.ai by TITI. (Thanks)
-Included textures and config updates by Mike08. (Thanks)
-Included skins by Mascot. (Thanks)

Magnificent Park v1.3
The link is in the quote.

v1.3 changelog;
-A number of minor fixes were made. Fixes to normals, mappings, floating objects, etc.
-Groove/skidmark was re-created.
-Added spectators by camera_facting.ini. The crowd textures were from @Kniker97 . (Thanks)
-Added 3D terrain.
-Added working scoreboard. (.lua and font base by @gunnar333 )
-Added Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
-Updated pit_lane.ai by TITI. (Thanks)
-Included textures and config updates by @Mike08 . (Thanks)
-Included skins by @Masscot . (Thanks)
Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_rally_magnificent-park_10-10-123-20-28-55.jpg

Question:
I love racing around these super small cars from the sixties, with only 32 bhp.
It's a bit like karting: just make every corner without losing speed...
Are there any other mods that blend with these?

View attachment 1302478
A couple of the ones, I use. Not all of them adhere to the same quality standard.

Screenshot 2023-11-10 142754.jpgScreenshot 2023-11-10 142859.jpgScreenshot 2023-11-10 143057.jpgScreenshot 2023-11-10 143148.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-10 143120.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-10 143120.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 18
I was able to make it work by:

1. Unpacking the data.acd in CM
2. Editing 1st.rto, 2nd.rt ... final.rto to reflect the ratios you want, and the gear pairs that make those ratios. (this is the work. I had to use a spreadsheet, cos gear ratios are hard. you're guessing which two integers will produce an accurate to 4 decimals ratio. I tried to stay realistic with how many teeth you could actually fit in a gear and have it fit in the gearbox casing.)
3. Editing drivetrain.ini in the [Gears] section, with the data you created in the .rto files.
4. Editing setup.ini to ensure that each [GEAR x] references the correct .rto (this may not be needed. I had to)

Some notes:
1. In each .rto, I only offer the single gear pair that I dreamt up to achieve the ratio required. In the setup screen in game, you now no longer have the ability to fine-tune ratios (there's only one for each gear). You could, by dreaming up your own alternative gear pairs in each .rto add this ability back.
2. My edited files are here. Place in the unpacked data folder, and rename data.acd. But first.... make a backup, eh?
3. This feels like a good change, I was immediately faster around Le Mans with this ratio set. YMMV.
4. Holy cow, the ratios Kuno choose are wildly different than those you got. ???

Have fun.
I am trying to modify final.rto. I renamed it final.txt, which turned it into a TXT file and allowed me to edit the text. but when I renamed the modified file back to final.rto, it remains a TXT file. I can't figure out how to convert to or save as an RTO file. thanks for your help.

I am trying to modify final.rto. I renamed it final.txt, which turned it into a TXT file and allowed me to edit the text. but when I renamed the modified file back to final.rto, it remains a TXT file. I can't figure out how to convert to or save as an RTO file. thanks for your help.
Hey Gary... So the RTO files ARE actually just text files. The suffix is just an AC engine affectation.
Most decent text editors like Notepad++ will deal cleanly with the RTO version without the need to rename. Right-click, "Open with".
Or, just save as a .TXT and rename to .RTO
What you probably need to do is ensure that Windows file manager is set to show file extensions else you might be renaming it to final.rto.txt instead of final.rto

Last edited:
Hey Gary... So the RTO files ARE actually just text files. The suffix is just an AC engine affectation.
Most decent text editors like Notepad++ will deal cleanly with the RTO version without the need to rename. Right-click, "Open with".
Or, just save as a .TXT and rename to .RTO
What you probably need to do is ensure that Windows file manager is set to show file extensions else you might be renaming it to final.rto.txt instead of final.rto
Thanks, that did it

Update:
MARCOS MANTIS V2.03
GILLET VERTIGO V2.03
BMW Z4 M COUPÉ V1.6

Changelog:
  • fixed wobbling tyres (Gillet Vertigo)
  • optimised animations (Gillet Vertigo, BMW Z4)
  • changed and optimised power and corrected ui (BMW Z4)
  • changed to correct rims (Marcos Mantis)
  • added new tyres (BMW Z4)
  • added LODs (BMW Z4)
  • some minor bug fixes (all cars)
Please delete previous versions and do a clean install!

Download Marcos Mantis GT3 v2.03:
https://mega.nz/file/1F4FRSRC#vdQ_yqhbvziLBvmVNClAA4vkrwXBOru1lAc2YfRUZLc

Download Gillet Vertigo Streiff v2.03:
Download BMW Z4 M Coupé GT3 v1.6: https://mega.nz/file/wUZiSYbA#GiPo-Zl9Z8BZ4MDGxtJl583x4sly9v7zBLV592e_3jAView attachment 1280529
@DaWallace On the Marcos Mantis I noticed sunlight illegally entering the footwell under the dash.
Add this to the end of the config to stop it.
Code:
;stop sun in footwells
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = int_carbon
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1

Last edited:
Hyundai Tuscani Elisa 2003 Public Release !!!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/ox4edzkv3rvg/hyundai_tuscani_elisa_2003_1.0.zip.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1302587View attachment 1302588View attachment 1302589
The wheels turn blue when you accelerate? I'm on a very recent 1.80 preview.

1699655600930.png

1699655632919.png

Then when it comes to the AI they get stuck on a grid start because the shift-up value must be too high.

Also in the UI it has a Nissan logo, the brand is hyundai with a lower case, and the country is Japan.

Last edited:
Link updated ;)
Thank you, that's fixed all the issues I've experienced with the mod.

The mod itself drives great and feels very realistic in my opinion, as with most 101Creative mods. It's a great addition to the lower tier street cars and as a fan of Hyundai myself, a welcome addition to their garage.

Last edited:

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1699677055.png
    __custom_showroom_1699677055.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 12
  • __custom_showroom_1699677075.png
    __custom_showroom_1699677075.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 12
  • __custom_showroom_1699677110.png
    __custom_showroom_1699677110.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 11
  • __custom_showroom_1699677121.png
    __custom_showroom_1699677121.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 12
I really need help understanding what's going on with the ffb on Zoffty's 964 Carrera 2 Cup. To me, it feels like the steering effort is reversed, my steering wheel being pushed into the turn, rather than presenting me with more resistance. Is this something to do with the way the Steering Assist is set? Or does this mod use that weird MacPherson strut feature within FFB Tweaks of CM?

I want to like this mod, but it currently feels broken, heh.

Pic just for interest/reference. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_porsche_964_cup_rj_kyalami_1976_10-10-123-23-32-29-accum.jpg
    Screenshot_porsche_964_cup_rj_kyalami_1976_10-10-123-23-32-29-accum.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back