Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,854 comments
Hi guys,

does anybody know how John aka SirSpats can be contacted best. I tried it via his discord and the email from his web page, but I did not get a reaction for weeks now.

The Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cup will soon reach version 1.00 and we would like to spread the info to a wider audience.

Thanx for your help.

Daniel
Try to make contact via his racesim studio, see Youtube for details. He did recently open his studio, guess this guy is now very busy to startup this project.

just out of interest, do you use them, do they affect anything when driving? In my opinion, the only relevant sensor is the “gasoline consumption sensor”, and it works here. I tried to repair the “oil pressure” and “oil temperature” sensors, they need to be made from scratch, separate objects, add axes of rotation, but the most difficult thing is to center the device’s needle (while rotating) between the device’s dial and its glass. There is not enough space there (very narrow), and I was not able to do it carefully, since I am a self-taught blender enthusiast.
It would be much better if you could. I think it brings more realism to the driving. Thank you very much again

I've installed it in the folder "magny_cours" of v4.4b by Terra21 (with fixes by jk0011, Sliderman) from Breathe's track list and everything works fine for me.

But be careful, you have do deactivate 4 sections and add the fix in the ext_config.ini to make it work correctly.

;DISABLE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_17]
ACTIVE = 0 ;;;;SEMAPHORE FIX
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = digital flags always
MATERIALS = GRPITLA

[LIGHT_SERIES_17]
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = digital flags always spots
MATERIALS = GRPITLA

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_18]
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = starting signals
MATERIALS = RDLTA, RDLTB, RDLTC, GRLTA, RDPITLA, YLOPITLA

[LIGHT_SERIES_18]
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = starting signals spots
MATERIALS = RDLTA, RDLTB, RDLTC, GRLTA, RDPITLA, YLOPITLA

;ADD FOLLOWING STATEMENTS

;;;;SEMAPHORE FIX
;____________________________________________
;REPLACE TEXTURES on a disk, next to the config

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = RDLTA, RDLTB, RDLTC, RDPITLA
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 = redglow.dds ;FILE refers to a texture on a disk, next to the config

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = GRLTA, GRPITLA
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 = grnglow.dds ;FILE refers to a texture on a disk, next to the config

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = YLOPITLA
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 = ylwglow.dds ;FILE refers to a texture on a disk, next to the config

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = startlight_?, [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = startlight_?, pitlightin_?, pitlightout_?
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.15
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.15
Thank you! Found out I had a different 2019 version. Works perfectly now.

shi
Magnificent Park v1.3
The link is in the quote.

v1.3 changelog;
-A number of minor fixes were made. Fixes to normals, mappings, floating objects, etc.
-Groove/skidmark was re-created.
-Added spectators by camera_facting.ini. The crowd textures were from @Kniker97 . (Thanks)
-Added 3D terrain.
-Added working scoreboard. (.lua and font base by @gunnar333 )
-Added Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
-Updated pit_lane.ai by TITI. (Thanks)
-Included textures and config updates by @Mike08 . (Thanks)
-Included skins by @Masscot . (Thanks)
View attachment 1302472
Wow this track really deserves its name, it is indeed magnificent!

Thanks a lot guys :)

M1 Turbo 1981.png

__custom_showroom_1699825033.jpg

Most of the models are no comparison to the real photos, one of my best works imo, the banner on the windshield where there is a place for the windshield wiper between the AU and S is brilliant or the 1 from M1 on the back.
M1 1981 LM2.png

__custom_showroom_1699825071.jpg__custom_showroom_1699825075.jpg__custom_showroom_1699825082.jpgM1 1981 LM1.png

I'll make a few more skins then I'll release them all here.
m1.png

Last edited:
you should have mcpherson option activated on csp ffb tweak options because of front geometry suspension

View attachment 1302761
Report back if it works for you :-)
This definitely solved the issue, thanks! The mod has very good ffb character now.

View attachment 1303111
View attachment 1303114

Most of the models are no comparison to the real photos, one of my best works imo, the banner on the windshield where there is a place for the windshield wiper between the AU and S is brilliant or the 1 from M1 on the back.
View attachment 1303113
View attachment 1303115View attachment 1303116View attachment 1303117View attachment 1303127

I'll make a few more skins then I'll release them all here.View attachment 1303136
I lost track of where this F302 mod was posted.. I seem to recall it was here a few days ago, but I can't find it now. If someone could help navigate me, I'd appreciate it!

Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8, ADAC GT Cup 1994, Wehmeier & Castrup #6, chassis 6087
__custom_showroom_1699859720.png

if you want to see the highlights of the 1994 ADAC GT Cup season there is a two part video on YT.

Link is dead.

Edit: Sadly not the FB one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small Update For The Nissan 300zx JGTC & Autobacs livery skin for the Nissan 300zx JGTC
Fixed digitals dashboard floating numbers (thanks to @jac0 )
Fixed rims size
Fixed the wrong texture type in the following livery skins
-Driver Sticker
  • Canon white&black
  • Jomo
  • Kyoseki
  • KURE
  • Daishin ZEXEL
  • Nisseki Nissan
!!!Make sure that you have Version 10 as a base mod before adding this update!!!
__custom_showroom_1699781944.jpg

GTplanet Download (click on the Download Update)
GTplanet Skin Download
Patreon update
Patreon Skin

Please delete previous versions and do a clean install!

dw_bmw_z4mcoupe_gt3_tav_moderna_11_16_55-accum.jpg

DW BMW Z4 M Coupé GT3 v1.7

Changelog:

• side mirrors got 3d model smoothing
  • new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • reworked material and shader settings
  • reworked engine power and gears
  • added some details
  • optimised AI behavior

Download: https://mega.nz/file/ZVRh0BpQ#Yko1URDxzZ0sQyaI7vh5Ah92ShYK0QIrvzJhxPe0wc4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dw_gillet_vertigo_tav_moderna_11_17_38-accum.jpg

DW Gillet Vertigo Streiff v2.04

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior
  • added new skin (credit and big thx to DavidDGA from GTPlanet)

Download: https://mega.nz/file/RRBhTQSB#gWuHyhy3-wAHbi26hZoHdT0dHFWgDyWLI7op38RIp8Q
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dw_marcos_mantis_gt3_tav_moderna_11_18_31-accum.jpg

DW Marcos Mantis GT3 v2.04

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior
  • fixed rim color settings

Download: https://mega.nz/file/dZxiWAzR#pOzs4JesmL1lJztJWs-a9YYGu57BwLULYvVvJ6tD62g

dw_ultima_gtr_tav_moderna_11_15_35-accum.jpg

DW Ultima GTR v0.6

Changelog:

• added V8 Chevrolet engine version
  • closed gap between door and cockpit
  • new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior
  • changed to correct sequential shift/gearbox

Download: https://mega.nz/file/0IRh0AyI#ZltkFL84LN54QMueNTXnpNZfzeedP-F8MIM-M5XSJHc

Will add the cars to the gtplanet download section too. 🙂

Last edited:

View attachment 1303253

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • added some details
  • optimised AI behavior

Download: https://mega.nz/file/ZVRh0BpQ#Yko1URDxzZ0sQyaI7vh5Ah92ShYK0QIrvzJhxPe0wc4

View attachment 1303254

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior

Download: https://mega.nz/file/RRBhTQSB#gWuHyhy3-wAHbi26hZoHdT0dHFWgDyWLI7op38RIp8Q

View attachment 1303255

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior

Download: https://mega.nz/file/dZxiWAzR#pOzs4JesmL1lJztJWs-a9YYGu57BwLULYvVvJ6tD62g

View attachment 1303256

DW Ultima GTR v0.6

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior

Download: https://mega.nz/file/0IRh0AyI#ZltkFL84LN54QMueNTXnpNZfzeedP-F8MIM-M5XSJHc

1699874048068.png

What a great start to the week!
Thanks @DaWallace.

Hello. Ive seen theres a big intresst in 90s cars and imsa here at this place so i figured i have something to offer for someone who could be intressted. if anyone would like to collaborate in converting these for free then i would have no problems supplyuing these models.

Its the whole imsa 95 spice roaster saying hi. Next up for me is a riley mk3

Attachments

• image (6).png
    image (6).png
    88.1 KB · Views: 8
  • image (5).png
    image (5).png
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image (4).png
    image (4).png
    86.8 KB · Views: 10
  • image (3).png
    image (3).png
    117.2 KB · Views: 12
  • image (2).png
    image (2).png
    42.9 KB · Views: 10
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.png
    image.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 1303111
View attachment 1303114

View attachment 1303113
View attachment 1303115View attachment 1303116View attachment 1303117View attachment 1303127

I'll make a few more skins then I'll release them all here.View attachment 1303136
Sorry if this has been asked repeatedly - but where would one find this car?! It is rather magnificent.

View attachment 1303253

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • added some details
  • optimised AI behavior

View attachment 1303254

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior

View attachment 1303255

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior

View attachment 1303256

DW Ultima GTR v0.6

Changelog:

• new tyres
  • reworked suspension
  • optimised AI behavior

really really nice thank you for that!

Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8, ADAC GT Cup 1994, Wehmeier & Castrup #6, chassis 6087
View attachment 1303232

if you want to see the highlights of the 1994 ADAC GT Cup season there is a two part video on YT.

I Hope Jens could resolve some errors and made a better version, the damage mask makes the car green if crashed and the rain effect on the car is not really visible only inside, some meshes could be splitted, like rollcage and lights

I'm looking for some generic classic HUD/Cluster like the one from the image (NFS Shift) with no luck at all, there is something like that out there? I commonly use the GT7 Hud or the IniD one, but for more classical cars like vintage formulas they look off for the atmosphere I try to recreate with my content. I don't care the number of gauges, only that is a functional one with a classic aesthetic.

I don't have simhub, so I'd like it draggable to CM like the ones previously mentioned.

2023-11-13 (4).png
Thank you for your help in advance :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back