Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,711 comments
sorry I don't seem to be able to find the answer, with CSP 1.75 walk around mode, after exiting the car what keys should I use to walk around the track? I tried the arrows and they did not work, mouse only allows for rotating the view. Thanks.
Edit: Incorrect. Pardon. Here's the good stuff from @rnoir ::

"W,A,S,D" to walk, "shift" to sprint, "ctrl" to duck and "space" to jump.

Last edited:
Nissan 300zx Team TAKEFUJI(coming soon)
Screenshot_nissan_300zx_jgtc_acu_bathurst_5-0-124-12-19-35.jpg

sorry I don't seem to be able to find the answer, with CSP 1.75 walk around mode, after exiting the car what keys should I use to walk around the track? I tried the arrows and they did not work, mouse only allows for rotating the view. Thanks.
"W,A,S,D" to walk, "shift" to sprint, "ctrl" to duck and "space" to jump.

Good morning
By uploading this mod here, I managed to improve it a little, adding cleaners.
There is an error message in lodb, but it loads normally on the track.
As it is an old mod, I don't think it will offend anyone,
I believe it is a sequential change, but it is not like that in this mod.
As I don't know how to create 3D objects, it would be perfect if someone with knowledge created a gearbox, eliminating the paddles...
Any suggestions are appreciated..

__custom_showroom_1704461368.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo GT2
by Velo, Nicolas Moraes, Assetto Garage

Last edited:
Currently in the process of attempting to do same but keeping them simple for the time being... And a bunch of stock colours which are easier to do of course.

View attachment 1307437 View attachment 1307438

Who would have thought that a spag-bowl could look like this.

View attachment 1307439
Work remains WIP and really hope to deliver before Xmas.
Happy New Year everyone!!! the livery-project is running behind schedule a little, but steady progress continues as I battle the crappy mapping for this mod. Here's a few fictional liveries that made the cut so far - final touches, decals, colours, etc, to go...

alitalia_1.jpg

deNarvaez_2.jpg

agip_1.jpg

elf_1.jpg

gulf_4.jpg

irwin_1.jpg

liquimoly_1.jpg

monster_4.jpg

milwaukee_2.jpg

panasonic_2.jpg

pennzoil_3.jpg

shell_2.jpg

tagheuer_1.jpg

valvoline_1.jpg

winfield_3.jpg

martini_4.jpg

Aiming to complete x18 liveries - so that we could have a 24-car-grid (plus x6 liveries from @MisterWaffles).

Feedback welcome...
Happy racing!

apple_2.jpg

jagermeinster_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. I had the odd car flip over at Druids. Something very not right somewhere and that's as far as my faultfinding skills can take me.
Sounds like we are the only two who have had it happen to them. I wonder if it's because i'm not using the CSP version of the car since I use an older version of CSP.

Happy New Year everyone!!! the livery-project is running behind schedule a little, but steady progress continues as I battle the crappy mapping for this mod. Here's a few fictional liveries that made the cut so far - final touches, decals, colours, etc, to go...

View attachment 1316793
View attachment 1316794
View attachment 1316795
View attachment 1316796
View attachment 1316797
View attachment 1316798
View attachment 1316799
View attachment 1316800
View attachment 1316801
View attachment 1316802
View attachment 1316803
View attachment 1316804
View attachment 1316805
View attachment 1316806
View attachment 1316807
View attachment 1316809

Aiming to complete x18 liveries - so that we could have a 24-car-grid (plus x6 liveries from @MisterWaffles).

Feedback welcome...
Happy racing!

View attachment 1316810
View attachment 1316811
i made a new mapping for this

Last edited:
Guys I need some insights about a suspension problem.

I've used DIR method to animate suspension. It work great, but only when Assetto corsa wants. I've animated the suspension the same way for 11 cars, and only one had suspension that moves, and they all share the same physics file.

So I decided to redo the physics copy past on the 11, and now all of them have suspensions that moves in game except for one single car. And it's not an issue with the 3D model because the suspension moves in CM showroom. It's in game that it doesn't.

So I checked, no "use animated suspension" set to 1 in cars.ini.

I try swapping the kn5 of a working car suspension with the kn5 of the car that doesn't to see if it's a physic problem. Same thing the suspension doesn't move in game. So i'm at loss because I don't understand why that specific car Assetto corsa doesn't want for the suspension to move. If anyone have some ideas about why it does that I'm all ears. Thank you

i made a new mapping for this
pls send a copy via dm - to see if it helps with paint-cracks showing up on liveries (uncoloured vertices on current map). any updates on the car itself - before releasing a CM friendly-version (new folder-name) when the livery-project is completed? appreciate your assistance, tia.

pls send a copy via dm - to see if it helps with paint-cracks showing up on liveries (uncoloured vertices on current map). any updates on the car itself - before releasing a CM friendly-version (new folder-name) when the livery-project is completed? appreciate your assistance, tia.
car_paint.jpg

I hope ist now better but not the best

Question: is it possible to manage, using the extension file, the switching on of the day lights on a car? Or do these need to be animated by the modder in another way?

BTCC Honda Integra Type R Barwell Motorsport replica driven by Mark Lemmer (2000 season)

gearbox will need setting up in the setup menu in game it defaults to the wrong ratio's i do not know how to make other configurations work as default. i have posted a pic of what values you need to put.

I wanted to add another car to my BTCC pack and this Integra fitted that need very well. I did not create/convert this mod, Sam, RKGaming did, i have done the following:

1: made a very close replica skin

2: removed a few things in game through an ext_config folder. Things like the towing eye's and the front splitter as this never existed on the real thing, these changes only apply to the BTCC skin and not the others. Plus changed a fair few shader values

3: i did not like the physics on this car so i swapped them out from some really old touring car mod to make it feel like a touring car, for me this car has been improved ten fold HOWEVER please be aware i am a controller player what this feels like on a sim setup i have no clue probably rubbish i am not a physics expert when i do a physics swap 50% of the time it works 50% of the time it doesnt, this happened to work and feel good so i kept it if it is not to your taste you can do whatever you want to it i have kept the original physics and the audio in an "extra" folder which is zipped up, here you will also find my skin in 2k or 4k i just have the main body skin in the lower res folders for you to swap out 5760x5760 is fitted by default

4: as mentioned i gave it a touring car sound if you do not like it swap it out the OG sound fx files are there if you prefer the OG or us CM to swap audio

now lets talk about the differences between the real life car and the car in game: there aren't many to be honest the only real difference on the outside is the door mirrors the real life car has the stock base but it has small motorbike mirrors attatched to it where as the one in game has stock mirrors. Also the real life car has intakes in the front bumper i have tried to replicate this as best i can with a 2d texture to get it looking as close to the real life thing as i can. Of course the real life car is RHD the car in game is LHD but that doesnt really bother me all that much as i do not use cockpit view. Thats the only differences which isn't to bad really its definitely close enough for me anyway

this car is not mapped very well so in places like the ends of the sideskirts and the rear bumper i have had to "do my best" with the uv available to me.

I may do another skin to accompany this one in the future

side note i cannot "update preview in CM it pulls up the window and shows you the car but as soon as i hit ok it just stays at "lauching assetto corsa in the background" and stays on that no matter how long you wait.

Screenshot (360).png

Screenshot (359).png

Last edited:
That's what we managed to invent/create.
Nothing 100% detailed, but for now it's functional.

The versions of the Ferrari 330TR/LM - Fantuzzi design

Number 6 (1962 - Olivier Gendebien - Phil Hill)

Number 10 (1963 – Pedro Rodriguez – Roger Penske)

Now let's test it on the track (BoP).
The missing link not too many cars from 62 thanks

Those are the correct keys (see the Sir Spats video linked). Arrow keys are forward/backward/strafe left/strafe right.
Perhaps look at your key-bindings to be sure your haven't hi-jacked them for something else?
Or you're running an app that has hi-jacked them?

Thanks for your reply. Maybe it's because I am using keyboard to drive the car and I should change the control back to a wheel?

07CCBZwnnrsJ1EgbB9j6MZ0-3..v1569491405.jpg

How are you guy's playing AC? Connected to Steam or not?
I play connected to Steam, but as I am thinking about it, I am not sure why.
Steam is great for current games as they will automatically get updated, but for AC, the updates we do are not ever coming from Steam.
So, the question is why are still using Steam for AC, what would be the best way to use AC outside of Steam?

07CCBZwnnrsJ1EgbB9j6MZ0-3..v1569491405.jpg

How are you guy's playing AC? Connected to Steam or not?
I play connected to Steam, but as I am thinking about it, I am not sure why.
Steam is great for current games as they will automatically get updated, but for AC, the updates we do are not ever coming from Steam.
So, the question is why are still using Steam for AC, what would be the best way to use AC outside of Steam?
Why not using steam? It do not disturb me or overwrite the mods...

On other hand all my "steam friends" can see why i am a absolute AC freak :bowdown: and i like to follow how many hours i´ve already spend per week or overall.

The missing link not too many cars from 62 thanks
After I finish the track testing (doing an approximate BoP with times and cars from the time), I hope to share.As I always say, it's just an adaptation (with cars that don't exist), but they are all functional. To fill the Le Mans grids (at first), I believe it is acceptable.I don't know if it will need a "texture optimization", if necessary, I'll ask our mate "MrHunt, to try to improve it.

View attachment 1316793
View attachment 1316794
View attachment 1316795
View attachment 1316796
View attachment 1316797
View attachment 1316798
View attachment 1316799
View attachment 1316800
View attachment 1316801
View attachment 1316802
View attachment 1316803
View attachment 1316804
View attachment 1316805
View attachment 1316806
View attachment 1316807
View attachment 1316809

Feedback welcome...
Happy racing!

View attachment 1316810
View attachment 1316811
it's great to see a supercars logo on an actual supercar, not on a shtty Aussie tupperware

Last edited:
The new "headlights shake a bit with speed" option in csp almost caused me epileptic seizures. It must be misnamed, its functionality is "headlights shake and flicker like that machine that mixes paint in the paint shop, as soon as the car moves just a tiny bit". Best turn it off.
Ha Ha, like the new handbrake function where the button has to be pressed, but the car still moves and can't stand still...

1704502869609.png

Porsche 963 real steering wheel for SDD Porsche 963 (or the same Porsche that TRR or Thegost use) add-on

I struggled so much trying to put it in the kn5. The rim were invisible on CM Showroom for unknow reason, and there's a red cube for the KERS_CHARGE thing that doesn't show (the first one). Black magic I guess huh

Instructions: Drag the files inside the .rar into the extension folder of the car.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back