Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
TVR T400R beta 0.1b

Minor fixes:

1) Corrected the name of the main folder with only lowercase letters;
2) Slightly improved Lods with associated flickering problem resolved;
3) Increased engine damage threshold from 7500 rpm to 7600 rpm;
4) Reduced gear change up time. According to what I saw in an onboard, the car does not allow flat foot shifting and requires heel toe when downshifting. Now you can change a little more easily;
5) Fixed a mesh disappearing when cockpit_lr is loaded;
6) Fixed wobbly brake discs on the right side;

I recommend a clean installation. :D

EDIT: For those who have already downloaded it: re-download it from the same link above to fix the brake discs.

View attachment 1316271
Seems like this car ran sequential transmission (as per the shifter type in these images, and in the mod), but your car is still set up as a six-speed gated manual?
(previously reported last week here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-4187#post-14165363)

1704322610717.png1704322386592.png

Last edited:
Seems like this car ran sequential transmission (as per the shifter type in these images, and in the mod), but your car is still set up as a six-speed gated manual?
(previously reported last week here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-4187#post-14165363)

View attachment 1316372View attachment 1316371
I forgot, thanks for letting me know again. I made the change and this time I only upload the data.acd file so you don't have to reload the whole car again. My bad 😂

TVR T400R beta 0.1b

Minor fixes:

1) Corrected the name of the main folder with only lowercase letters;
2) Slightly improved Lods with associated flickering problem resolved;
3) Increased engine damage threshold from 7500 rpm to 7600 rpm;
4) Reduced gear change up time. According to what I saw in an onboard, the car does not allow flat foot shifting and requires heel toe when downshifting. Now you can change a little more easily;
5) Fixed a mesh disappearing when cockpit_lr is loaded;
6) Fixed wobbly brake discs on the right side;

I recommend a clean installation. :D

EDIT: For those who have already downloaded it: re-download it from the same link above to fix the brake discs.

Sequential shifter fix --> https://mega.nz/file/WlBgRZCa#vPYCiFYrDL8wr5vvfbG6K7qwTzLOL_75DIjTorXtHNs

View attachment 1316271
This car is SO addictive to drive! Great job. 👍

Hi everyone, does anyone know if there are quality Mods around for the Lamborghini Diablo, Mazda Rx-7 and Honda Nsx models of the Jgtc category? At the moment I have a Ferrari F40 from Velo, a Nissan Gtr 99 from F302 and a 2003 + McLaren Kunos... I know that F302 is working on a Castrol Supra from Assoluto Racing which I am looking forward to... I would therefore like to complete the whole category. Thanks in advance

Don't bother they're ****, better wait for VRC's 9x8 and RSS' 963
You’re probably right. It’s just so tempting for me to have the „full grid“

There is a 5 cars pack released here earlier 2023 and it’s quite good for me, but I am missing the Peugeot.
I can’t get the available versions BOPed with the described pack

Hi everyone, does anyone know if there are quality Mods around for the Lamborghini Diablo, Mazda Rx-7 and Honda Nsx models of the Jgtc category? At the moment I have a Ferrari F40 from Velo, a Nissan Gtr 99 from F302 and a 2003 + McLaren Kunos... I know that F302 is working on a Castrol Supra from Assoluto Racing which I am looking forward to... I would therefore like to complete the whole category. Thanks in advance
Gtsupreame has improved his pack allot, but I still wouldn’t call it very good quality. But check it out.

Beside that chivas autoart patreon has allot of JGTC or superGT content

I forgot, thanks for letting me know again. I made the change and this time I only upload the data.acd file so you don't have to reload the whole car again. My bad 😂

There's still something missing. The car now has sequential, but there is no auto cut-off or auto blip.
Which means that upshifting with throttle pushed results in wheel spin and engine damage even when the revs are still below max.
I changed it for myself (also downshift protection), but it's just FYI :)

Last edited:
This car is SO addictive to drive! Great job. 👍

Thanks, but the issue haven't solved :(
Strange, I'll check back in the game now but everything should be fine. In practice I had set the orientation of the brake disc to 176 degrees and not 180. If in doubt, try redownloading it by doing a clean install. :confused:

There's still something missing. The car now has sequential, but there is no auto cut-off or auto blip.
Which means that upshifting with throttle pushed results in wheel spin and engine damage even when the revs are still below max.
I changed it for myself (also downshift protection), but it's just FYI :)
So actually this is still a dilemma. The car has neither cutoff nor autoblip because I believe they are not electronically active. I used the video I link below as a reference: if you look closely, the driver quickly lifts his foot off the accelerator when upshifting and goes heel-toe when downshifting (or at least from a tap on the gas like minute 5:59). So I assume the T400R has a sequential gearbox but the cutoff and autoblip are up to the driver. For the upshift I made sure that the movement is equally rapid, you just need to lift your foot halfway off the gas and the gear should go in smoothly. If I find more accurate documentation or someone actually knows how the T400R gearbox works, just write to me and we'll immediately see how to solve it. :cheers:

Last edited:
Strange, I'll check back in the game now but everything should be fine. In practice I had set the orientation of the brake disc to 176 degrees and not 180. If in doubt, try redownloading it by doing a clean install. :confused:
I have tried to redownload your last version without success, you should verify ingame, for me moving in only 1 axis is not enough to solve this issue, I think you should redone brake disc with a copy of the left one ...

Last edited:
I just have FFB+ and FFB- mapped to an up/down toggle switch on my DDW in CM/SETTINGS/ASSETTO CORSA/CONTROLS/PATCH, so adjusting FFB on a per-car basis is as simple as a couple of flicks while driving. It gets automatically saved to the car too. The fidelity of the FFB change per flick of the switch can be fine tuned too (I have mine set at 5% per click for speed and simplicity, but it can be set to anything you like).

Am I maybe missing out on some extra tuning features? This always works perfectly for my needs... but maybe ignorance is bliss... :lol:

View attachment 1316216
Where can I set the fidelity per click?

I have tried to redownload your last version without success, you should verify ingame, for me moving in only 1 axis is not enough to solve this issue, I think you should redone brake disc with a copy of the left one ...
The 3D object is straight, I checked again both in game and in blender. The only thing I can tell you is that the texture mapping is likely to be slightly offset, but the discs are straight. Anyway don't worry, I'll look into it to see if there's something I'm missing :D

The 3D object is straight, I checked again both in game and in blender. The only thing I can tell you is that the texture mapping is likely to be slightly offset, but the discs are straight. Anyway don't worry, I'll look into it to see if there's something I'm missing :D
I have just verified in 3DsimED3 and they aren't straight, and I have redownload your file 3 times.

I have a lot of cars sitting mostly finished but never having time to finish properly between myself and a few others. I've tidied the rest of this mod and it is good to go as it is, optimised and etc. Anyone feel free to add more CSP functions, refracting lights would be a real bonus for this car but meshes will need ammending. I will try to release a few more in the coming weeks if I can.

Volvo S60 R - 2004

1704383435746.png

Hello GTP! I've been lurking for a year or so here picking up several fun mods and decided to say hello & thank you. My AC car and track lists are now so large I will never find enough time to enjoy then all --- what a problem to have!

I did want to ask @JK1977, your XJR-9's download link went stale it seems. I have the car but wanted to put it up on a server and can only find older versions from... um, questionable links. Could it be reposted?

Released :Jaguar XJR-9 LM Spec V. 1.0
<snip>
Download:
[edit] JK1977 provided a fresh link. Woot!

If you want to check it out on my test server as I work out a BOP: https://787b.org/?server=1

Last edited:
Aston V12 Vantage Manual 2010 Update 1.1 !!!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/92g8e1or9flt/aston_martin_v12_2010_update_1.1.rar.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics By VRDRIVING
-CSP Settings
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@Mascot,and norms

View attachment 1316115
Hi, is a clean install needed , or will an update do (only overwriting existing files and adding new files)?

(need to know for I need to backup extra skins and reinstall skins if a clean install needed,
and I prefer not doing all that if a simple update will suffice...)

Thanks!!!

ps: Best wished for 2024 to all !

Last edited:
Hi, is a clean install needed , or will an update do (only overwriting existing files and adding new files)?

(need to know for I need to backup extra skins and reinstall skins if a clean install needed,

Thanks!!!

Always do a clean installation, for cars AND tracks. Bad juju and extreme flatulence will happen otherwise.

Thanks!!!

Just drag & drop files directly into folder without using CM, this way extra files (ie skins) will remain unless they are named the same as the updated one

Just drag & drop files directly into folder without using CM, this way extra files (ie skins) will remain unless they are named the same as the updated one
but this is same as Update in CM ... and depending on the type of update the author did existing files could need to be removed (then clean install is needed). Or if a update is mandatory (when no clean install allowed, as the archive with the update contains only the needed files of the update , and is not a full package containing the original files which remained the same).

If the author doesn't specify , one doesn't know for sure.... (unless you first check and compare the content of the archive provided with the actual files in the previous version, to figure out what is the best course of action).
I hope you see that not all of us want to do that last part, and it's easier for the author of the update just to always pass that info along with any update.

Always do a clean installation, for cars AND tracks. Bad juju and extreme flatulence will happen otherwise.

I also used to think that way , but now I do not completely agree anymore....
as you could end up w a none-working partial mod if the update archive is not a full package (if files that were already in prev. version are omitted in the update archive ).

And if a clean install is not needed, I prefer not doing so , as it means more extra work (creating new custom previews, re-adding custom skins, ...).

Last edited by a moderator:
I also used to think that way , but now I do not completely agree anymore....
as you could end up w a none-working partial mod if the update archive is not a full package (if files that were already in prev. version are omitted in the update archive ).

And if a clean install is not needed, I prefer not doing so , as it means more extra work (creating new custom previews, re-adding custom skins, ...).

Well, you just back those files up first, no?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back