Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,711 comments
i hope thats not too off topic because its actually an absolute first world problem. anyways....I am in a situation where I cant decide anymore what I should drive, caused by the fact that I have way too many mod content and month by month anoterh mod is killing it.
View attachment 1323609
are you facing the same "brutal" situation where you cant decide anymore? how do you solve this problem? do you stick always with the same cars but on different tracks or do you change everything on a daily basis?
I was like you before but nowadays I just stick to the 580 cars I have, what's the point of hoarding everything when at most you're gonna drive 10% of them ?

I was like you before but nowadays I just stick to the 580 cars I have, what's the point of hoarding everything when at most you're gonna drive 10% of them ?

God Of War Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

Last edited:
Hi guys... with the latest CSP versions I notice that I miss mirrors on some modded cars (especially with MNBA cars).

With smart mirrors active the image is distorced:
View attachment 1323417

Without "Real mirrors" option, the image is totally blurred:
View attachment 1323416

The car in this screen is the Alfa Giulia GTAm, but I have the same problem with others car.

On the F430 for example the mirror image is totally wrong:
View attachment 1323430

I'm the only one with this problem?
Hi,
I´ve the same problem. I use Sol. I tried all the things that was recommended. It didn´t solve the problem.
I switched Real-Mirror on and off, reinstalled the car... no solution.
I also noticed that the CAR Mirror app is missing (the one where you can for example change the y-axle or x-axle).
Smart Mirror app is there. But doesn´t change the axles or the blurred/distorced view.
It is focused on MNBA-cars and some else, but not at all other cars.

i hope thats not too off topic because its actually an absolute first world problem. anyways....I am in a situation where I cant decide anymore what I should drive, caused by the fact that I have way too many mod content and month by month anoterh mod is killing it.
View attachment 1323609
are you facing the same "brutal" situation where you cant decide anymore? how do you solve this problem? do you stick always with the same cars but on different tracks or do you change everything on a daily basis?
I know that feel...
I spend my time in content manager and not in track...
same here... more collecting and testdriving and adding notes and skins , rather then actually enjoying the many of marvels I have already in my collection (6817 cars now). Still every day I can't help but look to see if there is yet another new mod...
But I guess that's also the big part of AC , collecting and hoarding...
My motto is "less is more". I make sure that I always stay under 1000 cars. When a new mod comes out and I already have this car, I test the old and the new one and decide which one to keep. You don't need several versions of a car unless it's really special and different.
What I do is , I make sure to have the correct tags on each mod, and I rate the cars in CM , and then in CM content I work with filters instead of deleting the lesser ones. Else when you are in a server, you might miss a car and not be able to join the server because you do not have it locally.
Also when you do have all the cars on the server, you can see how many stars you gave each , so you can choose the car which has your best score...

And you can downsize the results to pick from (for a offline quickrace for example ) by using filters,
eg. rate:5 & tag:'rally'
will yield for me only the mods with tag rally, which I gave 5 stars (bringing it down from 240 cars with the Rally tag to only 40 cars to choose from ...)

rate:5 & fav+ & tag:F1 -> only 42 cars to choose from (out of 484 F1 cars in my entire collection),

and you can also add year filtering , for example:
rate:5 & fav+ & tag:F1 & y<2010 & y>2000 -> will only let me choose from 7 cars

You will need to put time in adding the score, tags you want to use, and make sure that the Year parameter is always filled in...

Last edited:
About F1 seasons...

I have collected 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1998, 2002, 2007 years. Those are the ones that I always wanted. And believe it or not, I've played full championships of them all (except 1982 which I still have to modify to make it somewhat realistic because it was a weird mix of Cosworths and Turbo cars). :D

However there doesn't seem to be 1987 and 1989 car & skin packs available. Or is there?

I don't care if they are pay mods, willing to purchase if someone has good ones.

1987 was Mansell vs Piquet battle was pretty cool and 1989 was the second year of the legendary Senna vs Prost rivalry. Would love to play those years too.

?

you can delete the 2007 season mod you found ;)
Me and my relationship with AC and his never ending list of mods. (Graphic reenactment).

View attachment 1323661
Current state of my relationship with Assetto Corsa

1706549715948.png

Last edited:
My relationship is -> only using cars and tracks which i can use in my several created championships. Sometimes it´s a shame, great cars are released here and i even do not touch them..... because they have to comrades to race with :banghead: .... or don`t belong to any category/championship.
So right now i am fine with about 180 tracks and 450 cars.

Hi,
I´ve the same problem. I use Sol. I tried all the things that was recommended. It didn´t solve the problem.
I switched Real-Mirror on and off, reinstalled the car... no solution.
I also noticed that the CAR Mirror app is missing (the one where you can for example change the y-axle or x-axle).
Smart Mirror app is there. But doesn´t change the axles or the blurred/distorced view.
It is focused on MNBA-cars and some else, but not at all other cars.
Thank you! Now I know that I'm not alone with this. I will try to contact Adriaan Suy or Nizar Razzouk to know if this is a real bug or something else related to settings.
Anyway I tried to donwngrade CSP to a previous release and the problem disappear. So I'm sure is a CSP issue.
tried the as_alfa_giulia_qf_gtam with latest CSP and SOL and no issue with the mirrors (triple screen)
View attachment 1323478
Thank you mate! I don't think it's related to triple screen, but can you share (in private if you prefer) your CSP settings?
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
same here... more collecting and testdriving and adding notes and skins , rather then actually enjoying the many of marvels I have already in my collection (6817 cars now). Still every day I can't help but look to see if there is yet another new mod...
But I guess that's also the big part of AC , collecting and hoarding...

What I do is , I make sure to have the correct tags on each mod, and I rate the cars in CM , and then in CM content I work with filters instead of deleting the lesser ones. Else when you are in a server, you might miss a car and not be able to join the server because you do not have it locally.
Also when you do have all the cars on the server, you can see how many stars you gave each , so you can choose the car which has your best score...

And you can downsize the results to pick from (for a offline quickrace for example ) by using filters,
eg. rate:5 & tag:'rally'
will yield for me only the mods with tag rally, which I gave 5 stars (bringing it down from 240 cars with the Rally tag to only 40 cars to choose from ...)

rate:5 & fav+ & tag:F1 -> only 42 cars to choose from (out of 484 F1 cars in my entire collection),

and you can also add year filtering , for example:
rate:5 & fav+ & tag:F1 & y<2010 & y>2000 -> will only let me choose from 7 cars

You will need to put time in adding the score, tags you want to use, and make sure that the Year parameter is always filled in...
Sorry for bothering, just wondering if your large collection would happen to include a Matra Djet or a Mini Marcos?

View attachment 1323609

Right click the car and choose RANDOM CAR

1706566059979.png

Yes that is also in the works. We have a lot I mean a lot of prototypes in the works.
So I've heard, I appreciate it we need more early 2000 representation! :)

One random pick I wanted to ask about is will you guys be working on the Callaway Corvette (basically the C4 with a Callaway finish) cause if not I will make one, my goal is to complete the entire Le Mans grid from 1923-2023 onwards and the more help the better

Hi, still trying to finish my first mod here, wondering if there is any way to change the power of a car with a switch. What I am trying to do is like flipping a manettino switch on the steering wheel to change into any modes, say if there are 4 modes, then it will be like switching between A, B, C or D mode, and not necessary in sequence. Can both power change and animation be done? So it's like if you change it from mode A to C, then when you want to change it back from C to A the animation will need to position the hand for mode C and then flip the switch back to A and so on. If that can be done, can anyone kindly provide more info or point to a tutorial for that? I don't seem to find anything online. Thanks!

Last edited:
a 1961 Matra Bonnet Djet by Sim Dream Development v1.0 yes (car folder cs_matra_djet )
View attachment 1323728

but no Mini Marcos... and a quick internet search yields me no clue as to whether one exists in AC... so prob not.
Why are you looking for the Mini Marcos GT '65 (if it's the one in the print) and by Velos

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1706579133.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1706579133.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 21
What mod cars would be a compliment to the rss_lmp_ferruccio_33, rss_lmgt_toyama_2zero and rss_lmgt_nisumo_r39 cars? I.E., same era and class. I wouldn't mind adding some other cars to the grid. Thanks...
The VRC cars, vrc_pt_1999_beamer, vrc_pt_auriel8, vrc_pt_project8.
URD's urd_mercedes_clr_lm
@JK1977's f302_nissan_r391_lm

Howzat?

a 1961 Matra Bonnet Djet by Sim Dream Development v1.0 yes (car folder cs_matra_djet )
View attachment 1323728

but no Mini Marcos... and a quick internet search yields me no clue as to whether one exists in AC... so prob not.
The Matra isn't available on Sim Dream anymore, so can't get it there.

The Mini Marcos is apparently in som sort of limbo state and is not public currently.

If this is the Mini Marcos, I stopped tweaking its physics and engine some time a go.
I might resume the work soon.

View attachment 1323752
View attachment 1323753
Yeah, think i had some modified version of it, used it in a few WSC races like Le Mans and raced it at Goodwood. If you do resume work on it than that would be fantastic! If you ever do release it again, then I'm very much looking forward to it! Would be fantastic in the 1967 WSC season!

Last edited:
Please recommend a good version of the Bentley Continental GT3. I am currently using version 2.2 from "GTP Modding / Thegost", but there is something wrong with it, after a few turns the tires overheat a lot.
17777.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back