Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Please recommend a good version of the Bentley Continental GT3. I am currently using version 2.2 from "GTP Modding / Thegost", but there is something wrong with it, after a few turns the tires overheat a lot.
View attachment 1323841
The one by Bonny (bm_bentley_continental_gt_2019) is the one that survived out of what I tried:
Screenshot_bm_bentley_continental_gt_2019_aintree_30-0-124-10-22-31.jpg
Screenshot_bm_bentley_continental_gt_2019_aintree_30-0-124-10-23-16.jpg

Last edited:
Question to the modding wizzards. I'm trying to update a cars' digital instruments, and after going mental for an hour trying to adjust something in digital_instruments.ini, re-packing the car, loading the game, seeing another error, leaving the game, and adjusting again I found the brilliant sounding set observeDigital 1 command.

I've tried it, AC confirms in the console that it's on, but I don't see any live updates of my dash. I also don't see any flickering/blinking of the dash that people describe online. What's the trick? Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
shi
Cervia GP v1.1

View attachment 1322644
Fictional street circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP Recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original GTR2 Track by Unknown
-I looked for the author but could not find him. Thanks for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Billboard textures by @Masscot
pit_lane.ai by TITI
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Alex Laush.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

-Added Short layout. (Suggestion by StoffelWaffle. Thanks.)

Cervia GP v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
-Added Short layout. (Suggestion by @StoffelWaffle . Thanks.)
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_s1_cervia_gp_28-0-124-14-29-43.jpg

The Matra isn't available on Sim Dream anymore, so can't get it there.

The Mini Marcos is apparently in som sort of limbo state and is not public currently.

Yeah, think i had some modified version of it, used it in a few WSC races like Le Mans and raced it at Goodwood. If you do resume work on it than that would be fantastic! If you ever do release it again, then I'm very much looking forward to it! Would be

The Mini Marcos is apparently in som sort of limbo state and is not public currently.

Yeah, think i had some modified version of it, used it in a few WSC races like Le Mans and raced it at Goodwood. If you do resume work on it than that would be fantastic! If you ever do release it again, then I'm very much looking forward to it! Would be fantastic in the 1967 WSC season!

Don't you mentioned, as well, the Fiat 124? You mean the sedan or the coupe?

1706617137583.png

1706617165616.png

Last edited:
I have 1 year-old AC archives in a limbo folder that could contain the end of world's famine or the secrets behind the event horizon.
I will never know because there is too much stuff out there and I need to be cloned to deal with it and race at the same time.

So, all my hate/love to everybody involved.

By the way, this Tok channel has tons of R5 turbo2 sounds if you enjoy/use this kind of stuff.

Please recommend a good version of the Bentley Continental GT3. I am currently using version 2.2 from "GTP Modding / Thegost", but there is something wrong with it, after a few turns the tires overheat a lot.
View attachment 1323841
ChemFlummi's Bentley Continental GT GT3 2018. It is a little too good for the rest of gt3 cars but with a good BoP you'll manage.

Last edited:
So is there a good way to stop the AI cars from doing this at bus stop? I think what happened is basically everytime they run 2 wide with anyone, player or not, one car ends up on the outside grass and either spins out or maybe cut through grass and continues. But once there is already a car there, they just pile up here over time.
View attachment 1323144
I use this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/daytona-faster-ai-road-course.52823/

it works perfectly even in multiclass

The one by Bonny (bm_bentley_continental_gt_2019) is the one that survived out of what I tried:
Not a bad version, ill test it, thanks.

I have several versions stored, but only the ChemFlummi v1.2 (cf_bentley_continental_gt3_2018) stays installed
I have this version as well, it is good, but the interior materials are worse than other versions, the race logic and display indicators (speed, gear, etc.) dont work.

At the moment found only 3 versions of Bentley Continental GT3:
1) 2018 GTP Modding Thegost 2.2
2) Bonny 0.4
3) 2019 ChemFlummi 1.2

Are there other versions besides the old 2105?

I have this version as well, it is good, but the interior materials are worse than other versions, the race logic and display indicators (speed, gear, etc.) dont work.

2) Bonny 0.4
3) 2019 ChemFlummi 1.2

Try this one Bentley Continental GT3 2019 Sprint/Enduro

Last edited:

2) Bonny 0.4
3) 2019 ChemFlummi 1.2

Did you search the assettoworld site?

2) Bonny 0.4
3) 2019 ChemFlummi 1.2

you are probably missing the fonts then:

cg_bentley.png

Yeah, think i had some modified version of it, used it in a few WSC races like Le Mans and raced it at Goodwood. If you do resume work on it than that would be fantastic! If you ever do release it again, then I'm very much looking forward to it! Would be fantastic in the 1967 WSC season!
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Is this the one you are looking for? I converted it a few months back and di a bit of work to add wheel covers to the Lemans car.

Now I have downloaded all available versions. Thanks to all.

Perhaps, but i installed all the files that came with the car.
You need arial_hd font in the fonts folder.
If you don't have that font, add these. (replace txt with zip)

Attachments

• arial_hd.txt
    185.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Damn, my 23340 cars probably are then too much, have to bin at least 10
This is weird. I have quite a low bar for quality of car mods. I hardly ever delete any cars, I have all the versions of all the F1 cars, stupidly many variations of E30 M3s, RX7s, Supras and NSXs etc. And I still have just over 4000 cars and about 600 waiting to be installed.

Not that I would really need 20000 more cars. :D

View attachment 1323907View attachment 1323908
Is this the one you are looking for? I converted it a few months back and di a bit of work to add wheel covers to the Lemans car.
That is awesome man thank you so much. On Racedepartment i saw someone who made skins for your Dino 206S and Matra MS630 conversions, they're really good too. Do you also by any chance have an Austin Healey Sprite Le Mans, Ferrari 365 p2 and an Alpine A210 maybe with those rear wheel covers.?

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the color here?

Im making a skin for TheNuvolari's Z Since the one on RaceDepartment isn't updated yet. Anyway, I can I have a little feedback on the iconic Impul blue color? Thanks

Here is what I have rn with "Sunny", "Few Clouds" and "Overcast" weather:

Attachments

• Screenshot_z_gt500_2022_rt_fuji_speedway_29-0-124-18-0-6.jpg
    Screenshot_z_gt500_2022_rt_fuji_speedway_29-0-124-18-0-6.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_z_gt500_2022_rt_fuji_speedway_29-0-124-18-0-58.jpg
    Screenshot_z_gt500_2022_rt_fuji_speedway_29-0-124-18-0-58.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_z_gt500_2022_rt_fuji_speedway_29-0-124-18-1-14.jpg
    Screenshot_z_gt500_2022_rt_fuji_speedway_29-0-124-18-1-14.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 9
I was like you before but nowadays I just stick to the 580 cars I have, what's the point of hoarding everything when at most you're gonna drive 10% of them ?
I bought a whole new SDD for my other games because I cannot and will not stop downloading and adding to my collection.

I just gotta get a model of me standing so I can make sick CM showroom pics of me with my cars

1706630858903.png

This is weird. I have quite a low bar for quality of car mods. I hardly ever delete any cars, I have all the versions of all the F1 cars, stupidly many variations of E30 M3s, RX7s, Supras and NSXs etc. And I still have just over 4000 cars and about 600 waiting to be installed.

Not that I would really need 20000 more cars. :D
Got few thousand own work there too, done about 1800 cars + countless edits and enchantments, got 4tb ssd for ac only but after compression (uncompressed 4,2TB) i have nearly 3tb free space still,Plenty of room still . Started collecting in early access and been doing it since, let's see what happens when ac2 comes out :-)

Don't you mentioned, as well, the Fiat 124? You mean the sedan or the coupe?

View attachment 1323877
View attachment 1323878
Oh sorry for the confusion, I'm looking for the 60s 124 Spider. Theres a version in game, but it's a rally car and i can't use it. Thanks so much anyway, your help is fantastic!

View attachment 1323907View attachment 1323908
Thank you so much, this i perfect, gonna have some fun with this thing! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 5
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back