Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,711 comments
WIP WTCC87 (Race07 amarcord).
Alfa 75 and Volvo 240 come from Race07 while the M3 started from the Kunos base and brought it back to 1987 without the aerodynamic appendages and changed wheels (obviously I will also update the physics)

View attachment 1322817View attachment 1322818View attachment 1322819
Hi mate,
I've started a project long time ago with the contender sof the European touring Championship.
BMW 320i
Alfa 75
Early Merc 190 E

I have the physics 90% done if you want.

Attachments

• etcc.PNG
    etcc.PNG
    138.6 KB · Views: 14
What mod cars would be a compliment to the rss_lmp_ferruccio_33, rss_lmgt_toyama_2zero and rss_lmgt_nisumo_r39 cars? I.E., same era and class. I wouldn't mind adding some other cars to the grid. Thanks...

couple years ago now, a kind modder on this forum took some time to convert a 1989 Benetton from rf to AC. As 1989 is one of my fave F1 seasons and GregzVR also, I personally have contacted several modders to convert 1989 cars to AC, sadly no one is interested, seems so niche ? perhaps. ASR is working on a 1989 Ferrari early and late season, and we have the 89 ASR McLaren. As for 1987, there is an ACFL Williams Fw11b floating around, and a nice F187 Ferrari, using some cars from the SD 88 mod, arrows, for example help fill the field, and ASR has a beta Lotus Honda available.
I even attempted to convert an RF 1989 car to AC using blender, and after about 20 frustrating hours gave up in acrimonious defeat.
I'd pay decent money for that rF1 1989 F1 mod to be fully converted to AC. :)

This is an optional update for anyone who might be interested in this. I got to playing around with the grass textures after looking at some photos of the real track. What I saw was a wide range of looks, going from lush to burnt out. So I made skins to try and simulate that. If you are interested, you can use the link in the quote to get the update. Just make sure to disable and delete\backup any of my previous skins first.

View attachment 1323282

View attachment 1323283

View attachment 1323285

View attachment 1323286
Still waiting for a 1980-1989 layout of this track...

Hi guys... with the latest CSP versions I notice that I miss mirrors on some modded cars (especially with MNBA cars).

With smart mirrors active the image is distorced:
Screenshot_as_alfa_giulia_qf_gtam_magione_28-0-124-20-28-4.jpg

Without "Real mirrors" option, the image is totally blurred:
Screenshot_as_alfa_giulia_qf_gtam_magione_28-0-124-20-31-6.jpg

The car in this screen is the Alfa Giulia GTAm, but I have the same problem with others car.

On the F430 for example the mirror image is totally wrong:
Screenshot_as_ferrari_f430_magione_28-0-124-20-43-5.jpg

I'm the only one with this problem?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi guys... with the latest CSP versions I notice that I miss mirrors on some modded cars (especially with MNBA cars).

View attachment 1323417

Without smart mirrors option, the image is totally blurred:
View attachment 1323416

The car in this screen is the Alfa Giulia GTAm, but I have the same problem with others car.

View attachment 1323430

Try disabling Real Mirror from the Samart Mirrors menu of the CSP.. I also had the same problem with the latest update... Then I solved it by replacing Sol with Pure.

Last edited:
Anyone know of an ext_config code I can use to alter mesh or material to render like it's inside COCKPIT_HR? So many mod cars have the inside of the door-objects not within COCKPIT_HR.

p.s. I need it to fix encrypted cars. The unencrypted ones I can fix using 3ds.

Last edited:

View attachment 1323417

View attachment 1323416

View attachment 1323430

tried the as_alfa_giulia_qf_gtam with latest CSP and SOL and no issue with the mirrors (triple screen)
gtam.png

Just wondering if anybody could help me with a few 60s WSC mods! Some community members have helped me a lot but im still missing a few important cars that i know are in the game.

These include: Matra-Bonnet Djet, Mini Marcos, Volvo P1800, Triumph TR4, Howmet TX, Ferrari 330 P2 and a good Panhard CD SP66.

Im also looking for a few other cars, but im not sure if they exist in game.

They are: 60s Fiat 124, Costin Nathan, Austin-Healey Sprite Le Mans, ASA 411/GT, Ginetta G12, Fiat-Abarth 1000/1300 and a good Matra M620

I know its a lot to ask, your help would be greatly appreciated!

About F1 seasons...

I have collected 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1998, 2002, 2007 years. Those are the ones that I always wanted. And believe it or not, I've played full championships of them all (except 1982 which I still have to modify to make it somewhat realistic because it was a weird mix of Cosworths and Turbo cars). :D

However there doesn't seem to be 1987 and 1989 car & skin packs available. Or is there?

I don't care if they are pay mods, willing to purchase if someone has good ones.

1987 was Mansell vs Piquet battle was pretty cool and 1989 was the second year of the legendary Senna vs Prost rivalry. Would love to play those years too.

?
Just found this!

I have a question about wsc legends 60s and unpacking the data.
I have added a start engine procedure to my over 100 favourite cars (was shown in a youtube video, is relatively simple)
and in the last few days I have downloaded and edited about 130 cold starts youtube videos. The immersion when you first hear the original sound of a car starting is really something else. It is important that the mp3 file is louder than the original sound of the ac or mod car.
Now I have the problem with wsc legends 60s that when I unpack the cars, the descriptyon doesn't work. Can you tell me how to solve this? I have interpreted from reading here that some here have managed to unpack the cars. attached the tutorial videos to this procedure which I have found.

or )

Last edited:
i hope thats not too off topic because its actually an absolute first world problem. anyways....I am in a situation where I cant decide anymore what I should drive, caused by the fact that I have way too many mod content and month by month anoterh mod is killing it.
1706525795641.png

are you facing the same "brutal" situation where you cant decide anymore? how do you solve this problem? do you stick always with the same cars but on different tracks or do you change everything on a daily basis?

View attachment 1323417

View attachment 1323416

View attachment 1323430

You can adjust them in the "Car Mirrors" app

i hope thats not too off topic because its actually an absolute first world problem. anyways....I am in a situation where I cant decide anymore what I should drive, caused by the fact that I have way too many mod content and month by month anoterh mod is killing it.
View attachment 1323609
are you facing the same "brutal" situation where you cant decide anymore? how do you solve this problem? do you stick always with the same cars but on different tracks or do you change everything on a daily basis?

Same problem here, but Happy to have a problem like this.

I'm new un Assetto Corsa and I spend more than six months collecting Cars, tracks, skins, apps and all this increíble stuff moders made for the Game. By now, I have more than 200 tracks, over 1600 Cars and many days I felt like you, don't know what Drive or where, but I'm in love of everything that have four tyres and wanna go fast, so always found the perfect car for the perfect moment.

Now I'm training to Race the 24H of LeMans 1998/1999 and Drive every car trying to find the perfect for me, by now, the URD Mercedes CLR is my favourite until I try the RSS pack. For me Assetto IS a Game for a decade, so no need to be hurry.

If you want an advice, erase every car and every track and instale only that you want to Drive in this moment, a real pleasure, believe me.

Hi All,

After many mods and compress' to save space I realised when I compress I cant downsize the new tracks in track file. I knew the fact that if you don't have enough space to compress work you can't get efficent results. But I had enough space and no other issues to compress for "cars" file.

I really appreciate If anybody can help
Thanks

View attachment 1323609
I know that feel...
I spend my time in content manager and not in track...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back