Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
What is it about? 😊
I forget that not everyone follows WEC/Porsche/Manthey... I'm working on the WEC Manthey #91 2024 skin. (I mention it in case someone says "Me Too!", in which case I could stop ;) ) (For the Bonny 992, btw)

(CLose... more arrows :( )
Manthey-2024-cLOSE.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know how to change the starting tire of a default setup on a car?
I have unpacked the data-file and looked around, but I can not seem to find the right place to change it.

no, the driver I used to modify and add the mustache to (from a real pic of Magnum btw) is selected in the ext_config.ini in the skin folder, so no need to change the default driver.
But come to think of it , maybe you are missing that driver altogether, and that would be the obvious reason.

here a copy of the driver (drag & drop in CM to install)
Thanks very much!

MAZDA RX VISION GT3 SKIN 4K/2K PURE FICTION + SKIN REWORK FOR THE NISSAN Z

I have included 2 slight variants you can delete the one which you dont like, the only difference is the black marks over it 1 has them 1 does not. Entire car in the download as i had to change shader values on wheels and windows i have done nothing else to this car and i certainly did not make it. 2k skin is in the car's main folder zipped up. Skin included that was released on RD few days ago i have added a banner to the other skins aswell

to install: drag and drop to CM

Screenshot (426).png

Screenshot (425).png

NISSAN Z
All i have done is reposition 1 or 2 stickers on the rear and re positioned the roof sticker i have also changed a few stickers on the front end.

Screenshot (427).png

Last edited:
Speaking of tracks, is ther an extension to Reboot Team Daytona that has more than 40 grid slots to recreate the 24H? I know the THR Daytona has 60 slots, but would like to use the RT version

Thank you very much! What nostalgia !! Most of the rally cars I tried didn't make it through these harsh environments , esp the jumps on Lakeside and Mountain were causing mass casualties among the ai drivers.

I did find one buggy already that handles them jumps really well : CT2 Mini Buggy ( by ??? and don't remember where I got it from), but it came with only these 2 skins:
View attachment 1322725View attachment 1322726
I quickly created some more skins for it (to be able to do a quickrace with some different ai opponents ):
View attachment 1322728View attachment 1322729
View attachment 1322730View attachment 1322731
View attachment 1322732

Feel free to grab the mod here

Would someone be interrested to make the wipers work and do needed to have rainfx work on them?

If anyone knows other car mods that have AI survive the jumps on Lakeside and Mountain , please do let us know here.
Or is there an AI wiz who can add AI hints so that all rally cars propperly slow down to survive the jumps?

👍This is amazing atmosphere, and I immediatly took some cars to the vast waistlands and to the mountains... only to realize I couldn't actually drive up them (rather through them which is also an experience).

ps: the back of the motel is completely transparant (when you driver behind it , you can see through it... )
Some double culling trick could be applied maybe?
Thanks for reuploading the Dakar Mini and the skins made by you. I tried to do a Wiper Config for it but unfortunately the Wipers share a mesh with the Rollcage and many other interior parts. so i think there is no way to get it to work, atleast from my side.

About F1 seasons...

I have collected 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1998, 2002, 2007 years. Those are the ones that I always wanted. And believe it or not, I've played full championships of them all (except 1982 which I still have to modify to make it somewhat realistic because it was a weird mix of Cosworths and Turbo cars). :D

However there doesn't seem to be 1987 and 1989 car & skin packs available. Or is there?

I don't care if they are pay mods, willing to purchase if someone has good ones.

1987 was Mansell vs Piquet battle was pretty cool and 1989 was the second year of the legendary Senna vs Prost rivalry. Would love to play those years too.

?

About F1 seasons...

I have collected 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1998, 2002, 2007 years. Those are the ones that I always wanted. And believe it or not, I've played full championships of them all (except 1982 which I still have to modify to make it somewhat realistic because it was a weird mix of Cosworths and Turbo cars). :D

However there doesn't seem to be 1987 and 1989 car & skin packs available. Or is there?

I don't care if they are pay mods, willing to purchase if someone has good ones.

1987 was Mansell vs Piquet battle was pretty cool and 1989 was the second year of the legendary Senna vs Prost rivalry. Would love to play those years too.

?
couple years ago now, a kind modder on this forum took some time to convert a 1989 Benetton from rf to AC. As 1989 is one of my fave F1 seasons and GregzVR also, I personally have contacted several modders to convert 1989 cars to AC, sadly no one is interested, seems so niche ? perhaps. ASR is working on a 1989 Ferrari early and late season, and we have the 89 ASR McLaren. As for 1987, there is an ACFL Williams Fw11b floating around, and a nice F187 Ferrari, using some cars from the SD 88 mod, arrows, for example help fill the field, and ASR has a beta Lotus Honda available.
I even attempted to convert an RF 1989 car to AC using blender, and after about 20 frustrating hours gave up in acrimonious defeat.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back