Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,711 comments
guys is it possible to create a driveable "photomap" out of this showroom?

I do have some cars which cannot be decrypted by CM, so this would be a chance to create previews :D

Cervia GP v1.1

Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_cervia_gp_26-0-124-20-48-13.jpg

Fictional street circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP Recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original GTR2 Track by Unknown
-I looked for the author but could not find him. Thanks for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Billboard textures by @Masscot
pit_lane.ai by TITI
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Alex Laush.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

-Added Short layout. (Suggestion by StoffelWaffle. Thanks.)

Last edited:
maybe a stupid question, but that supposition heart me....

anybody already though about the TDU Oahu conversion map in AC ? is it a big work anyway ?
that would be a massive undertaking, since that map is almost 1:1 the size of the real island, and I'm guessing it will not just be a conversion with a tool doing all the work automatically. So a lot of things need to be done manually and the larger the map the more manual work before it's fully ready and drivable. (this is my gut feeling speaking, without actually having converted any maps myself).
Map guru's I hope you will write that I am wrong in this...
Would be very cool to have that TDU2 map in AC, but also not sure how our pc's would be able to swallow that big a map in AC...
If anyone would care to try and import the TDU2 map of Oahu and succeeds , I for one would volunteer to test drive it!

Closest vibe you can get right now is probably with Union Island (or Mirandopolis with traffic)...
Anyone knows of anything that comes closer?

Perhaps someone has a modified imola.ini or ext_ file with darker trees/grass, in the current version it looks terrible regardless of the pp filter.

20240126183850_1.jpg

@Rainmaker87 , the Fuji Speedway 1968 overhaul sharemods link (on your patreon post) is down... could you pls have a look?

Thanks and enjoy your winter break!

don't punish the many for the missteps of a few ...

I do not condone anyone talking trash about someone else, even if they happen to have a different view then yours...

Just so I'm clear let me ask:
if I want to make a version of your car with for example a fictional rotary motor swap. I'm not overwriting your original mod, but put it in a different folder altogether and put your car mod as parent, and crediting you as the original mod creator.
If I enjoy it so much that I share it with everyone here (for free of course), would I need to ask your permission?

It would indeed become a mess if different versions float around the internet of the same mod (same exact folder name)...
and that I can image you do not want.
If I were to alter something to your base mod which I think improves it , I would share it with you and ask if you would want to incorporate it in your original mod...

Then again, if I make some extra skins and publish them for free here on GTPlanet , I would also not think about asking your permission first (as it is everyone's choice to install them as an add-on if they want, and it basically does not change your mod).

Or is it also the extra skins and "children" you would expect to be asked permission for?

Anyways, I'm sure we all here look forward to what you provide our community with in the future (preferably free).
Keep up the spirits!
:cheers:
Fixed the link.

Last edited:
@Rainmaker87 , the Fuji Speedway 1968 overhaul sharemods link (on your patreon post) is down... could you pls have a look?

Thanks and enjoy your winter break!

don't punish the many for the missteps of a few ...

I do not condone anyone talking trash about someone else, even if they happen to have a different view then yours...

Just so I'm clear let me ask:
if I want to make a version of your car with for example a fictional rotary motor swap. I'm not overwriting your original mod, but put it in a different folder altogether and put your car mod as parent, and crediting you as the original mod creator.
If I enjoy it so much that I share it with everyone here (for free of course), would I need to ask your permission?

It would indeed become a mess if different versions float around the internet of the same mod (same exact folder name)...
and that I can image you do not want.
If I were to alter something to your base mod which I think improves it , I would share it with you and ask if you would want to incorporate it in your original mod...

Then again, if I make some extra skins and publish them for free here on GTPlanet , I would also not think about asking your permission first (as it is everyone's choice to install them as an add-on if they want, and it basically does not change your mod).

Or is it also the extra skins and "children" you would expect to be asked permission for?

Anyways, I'm sure we all here look forward to what you provide our community with in the future (preferably free).
Keep up the spirits!
:cheers:
No no the skins don't need any permission at all. In fact on YouTube where you download the mod you will see that there is a link for people who want to make skins for the car to be able to skin it without any problems. 😄

Last edited:
First of all, a big thank you to GR-Evolution, creator of the original model for RBR.

View attachment 983662

Find this and other great mods for RBR at www.gr-evolution.com

---------

Fiesta WRC 2019 for AC in beta 0.2

It is only a first step, but the journey always begins with one step.

contains 3 versions with 3 different lights combinations with various skins.

No rainFX at the moment but I'm working on it together with the other cars, along with various corrections.

--------------
soon...

View attachment 983663
View attachment 983665

The sound are by Bitto69 in version 0.5 at the moment.

Link:

Is there any chance this content can be put back up?

that would be a massive undertaking, since that map is almost 1:1 the size of the real island, and I'm guessing it will not just be a conversion with a tool doing all the work automatically. So a lot of things need to be done manually and the larger the map the more manual work before it's fully ready and drivable. (this is my gut feeling speaking, without actually having converted any maps myself).
Map guru's I hope you will write that I am wrong in this...
Would be very cool to have that TDU2 map in AC, but also not sure how our pc's would be able to swallow that big a map in AC...
If anyone would care to try and import the TDU2 map of Oahu and succeeds , I for one would volunteer to test drive it!

Closest vibe you can get right now is probably with Union Island (or Mirandopolis with traffic)...
Anyone knows of anything that comes closer?
thanks you very much for your response, I though about it because i love this map and it should be excellent in AC, so i though first about the tdu1 map because it's really smaller than TDU2 (there no dirts roads), and TDU1 is abandonned ware it seems possible to do a conversion without rights problems, but same about the Ibiza map of TDU2 should be a very good addition

i'm new in AC since the begin of this year and when I saw all plenty kinds of mods or tracks and roads, i though to Oahu, if it existed i could pay for it too, so I imagine it must be a hard and long work, still hope

thanks you very much for your response, I though about it because i love this map and it should be excellent in AC, so i though first about the tdu1 map because it's really smaller than TDU2 (there no dirts roads), and TDU1 is abandonned ware it seems possible to do a conversion without rights problems, but same about the Ibiza map of TDU2 should be a very good addition

i'm new in AC since the begin of this year and when I saw all plenty kinds of mods or tracks and roads, i though to Oahu, if it existed i could pay for it too, so I imagine it must be a hard and long work, still hope
welcome to the forum and AC! TDU2 was also a favorite of mine ... then I got hooked on VR and Assetto Corsa...
rather then hoping for a conversion of it in Assetto , I hope Solar Crown will release soon , and have native VR support (that comes close to Assetto Corsa's and not like F1 2023 for example)

shi
Cervia GP v1.0

View attachment 1322644
Fictional street circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP Recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original GTR2 Track by Unknown
-I looked for the author but could not find him. Thanks for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Billboard textures by @Masscot
pit_lane.ai by TITI
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Alex Laush.

Another nice mod. Wish there was a layout that skipped the in-road part like I pictured with my awesome paint skills because it's a bit boring.

outline_cropped.png

Sega Rally - v0.99a

View attachment 1322687View attachment 1322688View attachment 1322689View attachment 1322690

features:
  • 4 pit/grid with AI
  • 4 tracks: Desert, Forest, Lakeside, Mountain
  • Time-Attack checkpoint gates
  • CSP stuff

credits:
  • converted by @RMi_wood from rFactor by unknown author
  • updated cams, textures and 3d terrain by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Thank you very much! What nostalgia !! Most of the rally cars I tried didn't make it through these harsh environments , esp the jumps on Lakeside and Mountain were causing mass casualties among the ai drivers.

I did find one buggy already that handles them jumps really well : CT2 Mini Buggy ( by ??? and don't remember where I got it from), but it came with only these 2 skins:
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

I quickly created some more skins for it (to be able to do a quickrace with some different ai opponents ):
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Feel free to grab the mod here

Would someone be interrested to make the wipers work and do needed to have rainfx work on them?

If anyone knows other car mods that have AI survive the jumps on Lakeside and Mountain , please do let us know here.
Or is there an AI wiz who can add AI hints so that all rally cars propperly slow down to survive the jumps?

Route 66 - CSR2 v0.99

View attachment 1322696

• 4 pit/grid - no AI
  • not a circuit, not a showroom
  • CSP lights etc

- converted from source by @RMi_wood

:: DOWNLOAD ::
👍This is amazing atmosphere, and I immediatly took some cars to the vast waistlands and to the mountains... only to realize I couldn't actually drive up them (rather through them which is also an experience).

ps: the back of the motel is completely transparant (when you driver behind it , you can see through it... )
Some double culling trick could be applied maybe?

Last edited:
Thank you very much! What nostalgia !! Most of the rally cars I tried didn't make it through these harsh environments , esp the jumps on Lakeside and Mountain were causing mass casualties among the ai drivers.

I did find one buggy already that handles them jumps really well : CT2 Mini Buggy ( by ??? and don't remember where I got it from), but it came with only these 2 skins:
View attachment 1322725View attachment 1322726
I quickly created some more skins for it (to be able to do a quickrace with some different ai opponents ):
View attachment 1322728View attachment 1322729
View attachment 1322730View attachment 1322731
View attachment 1322732

Feel free to grab the mod here

Would someone be interrested to make the wipers work and do needed to have rainfx work on them?

If anyone knows other car mods that have AI survive the jumps on Lakeside and Mountain , please do let us know here.
Or is there an AI wiz who can add AI hints so that all rally cars propperly slow down to survive the jumps?

👍This is amazing atmosphere, and I immediatly took some cars to the vast waistlands and to the mountains... only to realize I couldn't actually drive up them (rather through them which is also an experience).

ps: the back of the motel is completely transparant (when you driver behind it , you can see through it... )
Some double culling trick could be applied maybe?
The gravel Buggies / CT cars are from here : https://gravelassetto.wixsite.com/gravel

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back