Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,187 comments
Does anyone can help me with RVZ GT adds?

I got this graphic error on every mod he makes, he is the only modder that causes me problems...

Clipboard-02-26-2024-01.png

Last edited:
I think he was only joking about the many updates
Many updates? I still dont get it. The 53b has received ONE update since release. The 934 and the MK1 Tuned had a couple more, that is correct. But I didnt throw them out on a daily basis, in fact whenever I released an update smtg else came up. And hey, the latest update of the 934 was three months ago. :lol:

I'd been looking into getting back into creating some photo mode shots for Assetto Corsa, but I'm at a stand still because I'm starting to get this very odd problem whenever I'm about to take the shot, where the sun light causes this very strange brightness distortion effect that's not present otherwise, making many of my shots otherwise useless. (This also applies to brighter clouds in the sky aswell.)

Anyone know of how I could fix this? It wasn't like this before.

Photo is of how the sun appears when I take the shot.

Screenshot_toyota_vitz_rs_2007_topgear_26-1-124-8-41-41.png

Last edited:
Many updates? I still dont get it. The 53b has received ONE update since release. The 934 and the MK1 Tuned had a couple more, that is correct. But I didnt throw them out on a daily basis, in fact whenever I released an update smtg else came up. And hey, the latest update of the 934 was three months ago. :lol:
In any case, regardless of what he meant, I don't think there was any malice but just a bit of irony :cheers:

I'd been looking into getting back into creating some photo mode shots for Assetto Corsa, but I'm at a stand still because I'm starting to get this very odd problem whenever I'm about to take the shot, where the sun light causes this very strang brightness distortion effect that's not present otherwise, making many of my shots otherwise useless.

View attachment 1331862

Have you opened a space-time rift to another dimension? 😂

Last edited:
I'd been looking into getting back into creating some photo mode shots for Assetto Corsa, but I'm at a stand still because I'm starting to get this very odd problem whenever I'm about to take the shot, where the sun light causes this very strange brightness distortion effect that's not present otherwise, making many of my shots otherwise useless.

View attachment 1331862
Looks a bit like your avatar...:D

Hi everyone,
while waiting for VRC to release the 499P, RSS the Porsche 963 and URD the Cadillac, has anyone tried the SSD Lamborghini? I don't hear good things about SSDs, especially due to their past even if I have 2 excellent mods in my opinion such as F1 2009 and F1 2023. Thanks everyone

apparently there's a F1 2016 mod being released pretty soon, by SUZQ ...
watch the trailer here:
from the trailer it looks impressive...

I have no mods with "a:SUZQ" ... and first time I hear of them(or he or she). Is this a first release ever by this SUZQ? (hard to believe) or known by another name?

ps2: the old existing 2016 F1 mod from a couple of years ago, anyone knows who it is from ?
(Formula Pro 2016 by author:?)
1708963639676.png

apparently there's a F1 2016 mod being released pretty soon, by SUZQ ...
watch the trailer here:
from the trailer it looks impressive...

I have no mods with "a:SUZQ" ... and first time I hear of them(or he or she). Is this a first release ever by this SUZQ? (hard to believe) or known by another name?

ps2: the old existing 2016 F1 mod from a couple of years ago, anyone knows who it is from ?
(Formula Pro 2016 by author:?)
View attachment 1331869

Hi, I have all the 2015, 2107, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2023 packages. They are excellent conversions. You must subscribe to his YouTube channel to get the invitation on his Discord

These are updated to Qatar race spec. Done.

Vista-Ferrari-#54&#55.jpg

Last edited:
The car has transparent metal for the sides, in GT6 you can see the effect even though the cockpit view is a simple silhouette.

View attachment 1331734

Thank you so much for this skin pack, that really made my week lol.

Yeah, no offense to ChemFlummi because the work he does is awesome. But was his GT4 project really necessary? I thought the Guerilla cars were good enough for what they were and now here's another talented mod creator wasting their time making alternate versions of cars we already have.

C.F. has had so many other way more interesting projects on the backburner for years now. a Ford GT GT3, a 458 Italia GT3, the Corvette C6.R, but I suppose we need an entire new take on the ACC GT4 port for Assetto Corsa instead when we've already had that for a while now.

I'm sure his GT4 cars will be better than the GUE cars of course, but like man, again another case of a talented modder or mod team spending their time doing duplicate projects instead of working on something that hasn't been done before. I know what mod teams work on isn't democratic but AC is getting old and it'd be nice to see a bit more variety before we finish up here. I'm just so tired of duplicate modern GT cars personally.
That's why I'm glad we have other modders like @DaWallace, @Zin5ki and @JK1977 and others to fill in that gap. I can't wait for that Mosler GT3 and Saleen S7.R Evo to be finish and who knows what Zin has cooking up next. Also their is another Ford GT GT3, but it's not as good as Chem's visual wise.

And you're welcome, glad I made your week. About the C6R pack, currently I'm working on the C6R chassis 002 skins, 12 skins for the next update!

In any case, regardless of what he meant, I don't think there was any malice but just a bit of irony :cheers:

Have you opened a space-time rift to another dimension? 😂
Its the racing-game spinoff of the latest Ratchet & Clank game that I'm sure no-one's asked for.
Looks a bit like your avatar...:D
I can see the resemblance, lol.

---

For real though, if anyone knows of a fix for this, I would be eternally grateful. Trying to figure out why its causing this bug in photomode, since this did not occur before.

Hi everyone,
while waiting for VRC to release the 499P, RSS the Porsche 963 and URD the Cadillac, has anyone tried the SSD Lamborghini? I don't hear good things about SSDs, especially due to their past even if I have 2 excellent mods in my opinion such as F1 2009 and F1 2023. Thanks everyone
apparently for once...

and i hate saying this but: the SSD recently on the hypercars have been....not bad.....and i genuinely mean it, they actually aren't bad a few are dog water but the recent Cadders and SC63 have been....actually okay.

I'd been looking into getting back into creating some photo mode shots for Assetto Corsa, but I'm at a stand still because I'm starting to get this very odd problem whenever I'm about to take the shot, where the sun light causes this very strange brightness distortion effect that's not present otherwise, making many of my shots otherwise useless. (This also applies to brighter clouds in the sky aswell.)

Photo is of how the sun appears when I take the shot.

View attachment 1331862
Weather encryption is coming...next target...the sun :lol::lol:

that Audi Etron RS GT is meant as a joke or a middlefinger?
the windows not being transparent is something that can't be done by mistake I think, and the sound of the horn ... :ill:

1708977317490.png

also they made it so the glass can't be switched to transparant (so my guess it is a middle finger then ...)
:irked:

that Audi Etron RS GT is meant as a joke or a middlefinger?
the windows not being transparent is something that can't be done by mistake I think, and the sound of the horn ... :ill:

View attachment 1331926
also they made it so the glass can't be switched to transparant (so my guess it is a middle finger then ...)
:irked:
Put this in the ext_config.ini :

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = name_of_the_mesh
IS_ACTIVE = 1
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

This way it should work :)

Last edited:
here is a copy of that TRD DRW12 Gr.C
View attachment 1331503

I fixed the digital instruments in the mean time , but there is still quite some issues , main one sticking out for me is the right side window that is too "milky" ...

Only diff I see between right and left window is this triangle count

View attachment 1331501
View attachment 1331502

IF someone could do a workaround for that window , it would be much more enjoyable...
Wiper don't swipe all the way

Hi, thanks for your interest, but it seems like it's not a problem with reshade
Showroom is different than ingame. Encrypted mods like the one above don´t work in showroom, that´s why you see the blue crystals there. Ingame, I bet you use re-shade, so that´s why you also don´t see it ingame working.

This was not the future I asked for...
Well, that sky has all the earmarks of being the result of climate change, telling us that the end is near... It could be, now that global warming is to blame for all the world's ills... 😐

And now seriously; I'm sorry I can't be of much help, although if I had to bet, I would say that it is some incompatibility of the applications that control the appearance of the sky, such as Sol or Pure, if you use them...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back