Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,500 comments
someone is going to have to explain the reasoning behind that, because i do not get it
Frankly, I don't know and maybe I don't want to know. After all the time it took to put this mod together this is seriously the last straw. I didn't encrypt it as the creator, he encrypted it after he stole it. Seems legit.

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't know and maybe I don't want to know. After all the time it took to put this mod together this is seriously the last straw. I didn't encrypt it as the creator, he encrypted it after he stole it.
i'm just sat here thinking (i no, i no its dangerous) and he must be doing this so he can strip away anything to do with your name on it, then put it under encryption so nobody can check............

that's the only explanation i can think of

i can't be right as he hasnt "stripped your name from it" has he??

i don't understand............my brain is fried

Last edited:
i'm just sat here thinking (i no, i no its dangerous) and he must be doing this so he can strip away anything to do with your name on it, then put it under encryption so nobody can check............

that's the only explanation i can think of

i can't be right as he hasnt "stripped your name from it" has he??
My bad, i did a clean check and now everything is ok. The car is unencrypted, thank God.

I think I did something strange when cross-checking, I apologize. 😂
no worries, so what are you going to do going forward? he has still offered your car on his platform when asked not to...........how do you get around that without encryption???. Even with encryption he can still host that car

Last edited:
It's not specific to the WSC one, it's the Kunos P4 spyder having some weird interaction with the weather effects and real mirrors. Add a 'single seater' tag to it in CM or add single_seater=1 (or open_wheel = 1, I forget which) to the ext_config and see if that helps. Sorry, not at home ATM so can't tell you the setting for sure.

Or try with CSP 1.8p1 and newer Pure
Don`t know what all variables are rsponsible for and if the error comes back under other circumstances but for now a quick test with the "SINGLE_SEATER=1" addition helped. THANKS

no worries, so what are you going to do going forward? he has still offered your car on his platform when asked not to...........how do you get around that without encryption???. Even with encryption he can still host that car
The car will always remain free and free from any form of encryption. I will always continue to want to host it only from the link I provide here. The only thing I should do is provide the hash of the zip that I will upload at the next update, in order to have an identifying key of the original file. If anyone has a better idea, it's welcome. :D

The car will always remain free and free from any form of encryption. I will always continue to want to host it only from the link I provide here. The only thing I should do is provide the hash of the zip that I will upload at the next update, in order to have an identifying key of the original file. If anyone has a better idea, it's welcome. :D
yeh i understand, its a real tricky one that's for sure!

I started messing around last night and finished this skin for the trr_ferrari_499p this morning. First time on this template/car, so it's a bit rough, but again for those looking to fill their grid its a start.
20240225-005746-sx_lemans-trr_ferrrari_499p.jpg

20240225-010011-sx_lemans-trr_ferrrari_499p.jpg

I just noticed the skin should work for lm_hypercar_499p as well, but you will have to manually install to the skin folder.

Last edited:
ASA Late Model Series 2007 released on my patreon:
Credits:

Original mod made by ACNM

-Removed unnecessary files

-Skins sorted+UI

-Sounds

-Materials

-AO Maps

-NM Maps

-Glass textures

-Templates

-Power Curve

-Fixed Throttle/Brake not working

-LODs

-Removed the ugly red box under the car

-Updated model

-Fuel tank position

-Tyre physics

-Startup animation

-Front suspension geometry

-New cameras

-New driver model

-Data folder to data.acd

-New inertia box

Link: https://www.patreon.com/ScientistExtension98Mods

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1708867764.png
    __custom_showroom_1708867764.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 14
yeh i understand, its a real tricky one that's for sure!
It's difficult because someone doesn't respect a small wish that I expressed. I didn't say that no one can make improvements to it, but at least try to collaborate by creating a complete mod and not 700 thousand versions scattered everywhere (which is why there is a section in the description for thanks to those who gave me a hand and the one dedicated to those who provided me with feedback). Buuut It's also true that continuing to "complain" is useless, I know.😬

PS: anyway sorry if I bothered you with this thing, you have a lot of patience LOL

Last edited:
It's difficult because someone doesn't respect a small wish that I expressed. I didn't say that no one can make improvements to it, but at least try to collaborate by creating a complete mod and not 700 thousand versions scattered everywhere (which is why there is a section in the description for thanks to those who gave me a hand and the one dedicated to those who provided me with feedback). Buuut It's also true that continuing to "complain" is useless, I know.😬

PS: anyway sorry if I bothered you with this thing, you have a lot of patience LOL
Pool Party Hug GIF by Apple TV+

Welcome to Pfalzdriver's World of Infinitesimal Incremental Updates (TM) !!!!!

no you did not bother me its interesting to hear other people's perspective on certain things. Looking forward to future updates on the TVR :cheers:

its been a "TVR" kind of few months what with your 400r and @JK1977 Sagaris, i am not complaining that's for sure

Last edited:
Man cars like that TRR 499 or YZH Cadillac makes me wish for better ones to come....some of them "looks" ok now and might even drives ok but things still bugs me like the Cadillac has like really weird looking suspension alignment they visually looks weird how the car moves on the track...

The total lack of camber/caster just looks wrong....
1708888291959.jpeg

Man cars like that TRR 499 or YZH Cadillac makes me wish for better ones to come....some of them "looks" ok now and might even drives ok but things still bugs me like the Cadillac has like really weird looking suspension alignment they visually looks weird how the car moves on the track...

The total lack of camber/caster just looks wrong....
View attachment 1331671
For the 499 wait for VRC who is working on it... For the Cadillac I recommend the one from Yezhord on his Patreon

Dumb question but is it possible to have different chase cam settings per car ? Like, one chase camera setting for those big ass trucks that take half the screen, another one for those small ass cars you can't see, etc.

An ini file you'd out in the car folder or something.

Honda Civic Type-R FK2 2016 Public Release!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/52oshvro4nzn/civic_type_r_fk2_1.0.zip.html
-Model From GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard with Everything working
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-PBR and Finishing touch @mus0001
-Driver Position @mascot
-Physics By Graveltrap
-Self Ligth
-Dashboard Help RVZ!
-TC off = Red Dials

View attachment 1330826View attachment 1330827View attachment 1330828View attachment 1330829View attachment 1330830View attachment 1330831View attachment 1330832

Normally I don´t comment on releases since we have tons for AC but this one is just an outstanding convert. Chapeau! Driving this car on the Nordschleife is just fantastic. Very well done, hope you continue with your mods like these.

Screenshot_civic_type_r_fk2_ks_nordschleife_25-1-124-22-12-4.png

I love that they call this a Vision car when there are no side windows. That is one horrible cockpit view they've given us. Makes the car pretty useless as a car.
Im guessing that's why it doesn't even have a cockpit view at all in gt sport/7 since it just skipped straight to the next cam in those games. It's odd considering they had all this time to model an actual interior for the car especially since they made a gt3 spec of it in sport. Welp at least it not like in gt6 where you're driving in a black void....

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back