Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Progress on the taillights, exhaust and some exterior/engine texturing

corvette_c6r_early_mosler_sx_lemans_15_57_15-accum.png
corvette_c6r_early_mosler_sx_lemans_16_04_03-accum.png
corvette_c6r_early_mosler_sx_lemans_16_40_02-accum.png

i wonder if a beta was shared anywhere
As my neuron sometimes skips, I have gone back to review my sources of information on the issue of Città di Aria (that is, I have reread the Race Department conversations...), and effectively, I was mixing informations...

I suppose that many of you already know that there's a guy in RD, Sonny Mastrangioli, who has been working on a version for some time from scratch, as he says, and who is progressing very slowly, since he cannot dedicate much time to it. He shared the mod time ago in a very, very early version, and hasn't posted any updates again. The last time he commented anything was in December 2023, to apologize for the delay.

Apparently the mod of the video you are referring to is a Gran Turismo ripping of another modder, which has nothing to do with this guy, and that as far as is known, has never been shared publicly.

We'll keep on waiting... 😩

24H
yeah with the CSP preview you have to adjust the settings.
But nevertheless these previews can look very nice
View attachment 1335980
But I wonder how ? None of my adjustments reflects in the final CSP render... always these dull colors and blurry background (that is with the preset I use to have ALL my cars having the same look.
That CSP preview thing has never worked as supposed on my side and tbh I'm getting kinda fed up with it. Endu lights never show, yesterday I had the star showing in CSP (dull) preview and today it doesn't.
Don't know why it all has to be so cumbersome.

But I wonder how ? None of my adjustments reflects in the final CSP render... always these dull colors and blurry background (that is with the preset I use to have ALL my cars having the same look.
That CSP preview thing has never worked as supposed on my side and tbh I'm getting kinda fed up with it. Endu lights never show, yesterday I had the star showing in CSP (dull) preview and today it doesn't.
Don't know why it all has to be so cumbersome.
That´s a thing you can spent ages on. Finding the matching showroom, settings and etc may take hours to get a decent result, but it is worth it at the end IMO.

1710104167966.png

1710104257370.png

1710104347835.png

(just 3 examples)

Last edited:
That´s a thing you can spent ages on. Finding the matching showroom, settings and etc may take hours to get a decent result, but it is worth it at the end IMO.

View attachment 1335987
Which is why I always use the same preview settings. I rather drive cars than wasting time fiddling with all this.
Less frustrating and time consuming for me is using the Racing Rats version, which is just as good and doesn't need all the hassle: endu lights are there, star is showing in preview, showroom and in game...

@lorelord
Just gave your Lotus 23b a quick run. I like it, but I noticed my headlights are flickering all the time and the gauges are not lit.

Which is why I always use the same preview settings. I rather drive cars than wasting time fiddling with all this.
Less frustrating and time consuming for me is using the Racing Rats version, which is just as good and doesn't need all the hassle: endu lights are there, star is showing in preview, showroom and in game...

@lorelord
Just gave your Lotus 23b a quick run. I like it, but I noticed my headlights are flickering all the time and the gauges are not lit.
cheers, im not at the rig atm. anyone else having same issue? ill look into it either way.

2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series released on my patreon:
Credits:
Original mod by ACNM

Me:
-removed unnecessary files
-Materials
-AO maps
-fixed skins
-UI tweaks
-Glass textures
-Gear ratios
-Power curve
-Throttle/Braking handling
-sounds fixed
-fixed distance driven not saving
-New startup animation
-better physics
-Templates
-Fixed fuel consumption in the toyota
-LODs
-Updated Model
-Collider
-Suspension geometry
-Cameras

Link: https://www.patreon.com/ScientistExtension98Mods

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1710104645.png
    __custom_showroom_1710104645.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 7
  • __custom_showroom_1710104665.png
    __custom_showroom_1710104665.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 8
  • __custom_showroom_1710104684.png
    __custom_showroom_1710104684.png
    175 KB · Views: 7
Guys, does anyone have a fix for an issue I'm running into with Reboot Team's Monaco 66. I always put myself last in the grid, but when I start up a race with this particular track, it puts me on "top" of some of the pole position cars. Sometimes when I start the race, I actually bounce off of the cars from slightly above and end up facing towards the pits. I don't think I've run into this before with their track. CSP setting maybe? Lemme know if you have a fix or know what's up. Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I figured it out. Seems the ui_track.json has it set to 30 pits. After recalculating, there are really only 28 pits.

Shoot, I need more pits than 28 for this championship I'm running. Need to find out if someone's upped the pit count on this track somewhere...

Last edited:
Released : Aquila CR1 Carpack
Author:F302
Cars: Chevrolet LS7,BMW M60 ,Judd V8
Physics Judd V8: RMS (Kamil Cader) big thx
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 ,Template include)
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer C13AEGIS
knowing bugs: Windows
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
https://www.mediafire.com/.../f302_aquila_cr1_pack.zip/file

View attachment 1335596
These have been mega fun, thanks to those involved for bringing them to AC!

@lorelord
if you found a decent setting for the csp preview, there is no need to change the settings again :D
But the result really depends on the mod quality.
preview.jpg

Dont know where is the problem with the Mercer.

For me it works fine. Endu Lights and the star. You just need 2 lines in the ext_config.
You can put the lines in the main car ext_config file and all the cars will have it.......if you want.

@lorelord
To get the Endu lights to show up correctly with CSP previews (works not in the CM showroom), you also have to install the additional "extension" folder (not the "extension" folder in the car folder!), that comes with V2 of the car.

Last edited:
24H
if you found a decent setting for the csp preview, there is no need to change the settings again :D
But the result really depends on the mod quality.
View attachment 1335996

Dont know where is the problem with the Mercer.

For me it works fine. Endu Lights and the star. You just need 2 lines in the ext_config.
You can put the lines in the main car ext_config file and all the cars will have it.......if you want.
These lines, right ?
[INCLUDE:cf/RSS_Mercer/Mercer_Logo.ini]
[INCLUDE:cf/RSS_Mercer/Mercer_Endu_Covers.ini]

They are both in the main car ext_config.ini, and while the star is there, no endu lights (though I can activate them in CM showroom) in sight. Together with a non centered car, dull colors, whatever parameters I change, this is the result:
I just noticed that there's no sight of the Lumirank (not in game either), while it's visible in the non CSP preview, but there the banner is missing.
This car is haunted...

csp_preview.png

Non CSP preview (same settings/parameters used as above): Visible Lumirank, black banner

nonCSP.png

try these lines in the skin specific ext_config first.
[INCLUDE:rss/rss_gtm_mercer_v8/enduro.ini]

But why do you want the lumirank with that skin :D as the NLS did not use Lumiranks

For example another GTWC skin has the lumirank. Just a quick preview without adapting the lighting.
preview.jpg

24H
try these lines in the skin specific ext_config first.
[INCLUDE:rss/rss_gtm_mercer_v8/enduro.ini]

But why do you want the lumirank with that skin :D as the NLS did not use Lumiranks

For example another GTWC skin has the lumirank. Just a quick preview without adapting the lighting.
View attachment 1336010
I don't 'want' the Lumirank, it just strikes me that there's one visible in the non-CSP preview, and invisible in the CSP preview...see ?
Giving up on this car, lost too much time already.
Oh, and these two lines are in the skins, the main car config etc...

Last edited:
I don't 'want' the Lumirank, it just strikes me that there's one visible in the non-CSP preview, and invisible in the CSP preview...see ?
Giving up on this car, lost too much time already
As I already wrote above remove the following line
[INCLUDE: cf/RSS_Mercer/Mercer_Endu_Covers.ini]
from ALL ext_config.ini files in the skin folders of the car as V2 of the car doesn't need it anymore.

Instead you should add
[INCLUDE: rss/rss_gtm_mercer_v8/enduro.ini]
for skins with enduro lights (e.g. N24h skins) and
[INCLUDE: rss/rss_gtm_mercer_v8/enduro_off.ini]
for skins without enduro lights (e.g. NLS and DTM skins).
But these lines will only work, if you have installed the additional "extension" folder, that comes with V2 of the car.

The standard car has a lumirank, but you can hide it with the "ext_config.ini" in the skin folder, if a skin doesn't need it (e.g. NLS skins). But that is a CSP function and only visible ingame or in CSP previews. Thanks to CSP you can hide every mesh of a car (e.g. endu covers, lumirank or LED stripes) via a line in the ext_config.ini of the complete car or a special skin.
But in the standard previews and the CM showroom these meshes will ALWAYS be visible!

Last edited:
Giving up on this car, lost too much time already.
Oh, and these two lines are in the skins, the main car config etc...
the "base" car has the lumirank visible.
But with a skin specific ext_config you can hide that Lumirank.

The non-CSP previews do NOT use any ext_config files, so you will not have any endu lights or the star, but the lumirank visible as it only uses the "base" car

Where do you find that at? Is that a setting somewhere in CM?
Not at my sim computer now, so I can't post a screenshot, but yes. It's on the main page of the UI, on the lower left hand side in the options under the car you've selected for your driving session.

EDIT: Thanks to others who posted UI screenshots while I was offline.

Last edited:
I just discovered (at least on my system) that the Seasonal Textures track skins I included with some of my track mods do not work on the latest versions of CSP. Seems now they require the full path name to the lua script location in order for it to work. So I redid all of the files to include the full path name. If you use any of my track mods and have also enabled the Seasonal Textures skins, please replace the files with the included ones. After replacing, remember to disable and re-enable the Seasonal Textures skin. I think I included all of them.

If you are still using an older version of CSP, you do not need these unless you just want to have them if you ever upgrade to a newer CSP version. I also updated all of the tracks with these files if you ever needed to re-download any of my track mods.

Attachments

• Seasonal_Textures_replacements.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
Seen this incoming thing for AC?

Exciting! Not working at all with CSP though.

The modder says it will take a "couple of days" to fix. I have a feeling it's going to be quite a bit longer than that. Especially with the oft-delayed next CSP preview scheduled for release Any Day Now (TM).

Hopefully it can eventually be integrated into CSP - the one they currently have is not a native solution and is a mess, honestly.

Last edited:
Not at my sim computer now, so I can't post a screenshot, but yes. It's on the main page of the UI, on the lower left hand side in the options under the car you've selected for your driving session.

EDIT: Thanks to others who posted UI screenshots while I was offline.
Yes I found it but it was not checked for one of the cars I'm having trouble with. I posted a screenshot earlier.

Guys, does anyone have a fix for an issue I'm running into with Reboot Team's Monaco 66. I always put myself last in the grid, but when I start up a race with this particular track, it puts me on "top" of some of the pole position cars. Sometimes when I start the race, I actually bounce off of the cars from slightly above and end up facing towards the pits. I don't think I've run into this before with their track. CSP setting maybe? Lemme know if you have a fix or know what's up. Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I figured it out. Seems the ui_track.json has it set to 30 pits. After recalculating, there are really only 28 pits.

Shoot, I need more pits than 28 for this championship I'm running. Need to find out if someone's upped the pit count on this track somewhere...
THRacing are often the guys to look to for "more pits" versions. They have a '66 Monaco which might be what you're looking for. Doesn't specifically say "more pits", but they almost always do have:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back