Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Change the value to 1 if you want a manual gearbox, save. Now you can either repack data which gives you a new data.acd and remove the data folder, or you can check the ‘use unpacked data if exists’ box in the drive tab.

Aah, wait…, you want an automatic ?
That I don’t know, I only drive either h-shifter, paddles or sequential.
But isn’t there a auto setting in CM controls for that ?
Yes, there is:

1710144893193.png

Seen this incoming thing for AC?

It will probably be susbscription based, meaning an online check for valid subscription every time you use it.

The guy has made the same filter for Euro Truck, and it works not so great, at least not for VR and triples.

But the most important thing for me, is this guy's business model (subscription based, not one time payment/donation), and that he appears not very nice or friendly.

He was banned from the SCS forum for promoting his soon-to-be paid mod there, trying his best to disguise it as being free. To me he seems like not a very honest character.

He even deleted my post from his Patreon, because I pointed out that I think his product still has far too many bugs to make it paid, at least a mandatory subscription based payment.

His AC filter might turn out to be good, but I will never, ever deal with that dude or share my money with him.

has anyone found an alternative solution to Simplygon, which is coming to an end soon? with my poor PC, if I don't have LODs on the cars, it's going to be catastrophic for playing with a lot of ia :boggled:
Oh, yeah I do : making them by hand.

It's time consuming, boring, definitly not fun, but 100% reliable.

Hi everyone!

It appears I have some fonts missing, namely:
  • ariel
  • hoonigan1
  • legens1
  • segoeui
  • segoeuisb
From what I can tell, the first 2 are from BinaryMotors modding team and their download links don't seem to include fonts (go figure). The third is most likely an old Bazza mod that I lost the original files. The last two I've no idea.

Does anyone have these lying around?

24H
if you found a decent setting for the csp preview, there is no need to change the settings again :D
But the result really depends on the mod quality.
View attachment 1335996

Dont know where is the problem with the Mercer.

For me it works fine. Endu Lights and the star. You just need 2 lines in the ext_config.
You can put the lines in the main car ext_config file and all the cars will have it.......if you want.
Can you share your preview showroom and preset? :drool:

It will probably be susbscription based, meaning an online check for valid subscription every time you use it.

The guy has made the same filter for Euro Truck, and it works not so great, at least not for VR and triples.

But the most important thing for me, is this guy's business model (subscription based, not one time payment/donation), and that he appears not very nice or friendly.

He was banned from the SCS forum for promoting his soon-to-be paid mod there, trying his best to disguise it as being free. To me he seems like not a very honest character.

He even deleted my post from his Patreon, because I pointed out that I think his product still has far too many bugs to make it paid, at least a mandatory subscription based payment.

His AC filter might turn out to be good, but I will never, ever deal with that dude or share my money with him.
Is there supposed to be a difference between the Temporal AA and Temporal AA Clarity, apart from one costing a monthly subscription?

1710150719739.png

But I wonder how ? None of my adjustments reflects in the final CSP render... always these dull colors and blurry background (that is with the preset I use to have ALL my cars having the same look.
That CSP preview thing has never worked as supposed on my side and tbh I'm getting kinda fed up with it. Endu lights never show, yesterday I had the star showing in CSP (dull) preview and today it doesn't.
Don't know why it all has to be so cumbersome.
hi Fana , I used to be frustrated over these dull looking previews when using CSP as well ...
But then I tried this preview from FallGuy , using Greenfield showroom
Think it's the best looking one so far.

For example (click to enlarge):
1710154490243.png
1710154677857.png

@24H I would also like to try your showroom & settings... can you please share them?

Last edited:
Who in their right mind would ever pay a subscription for nonsense like this?
I hope nobody. He seems to be a greedy, self declared genius, but he hasn't even tested his mod together with CSP yet. And when asked, he blatantly states that he will test it with CSP and fix whatever problems that might show up in a matter of days...

I hope nobody. He seems to be a greedy, self declared genius, but he hasn't even tested his mod together with CSP yet. And when asked, he blatantly states that he will test it with CSP and fix whatever problems that might show up in a matter of days...
Not sure what all the fuss is about, TAA has well has several other AA techniques are available for free in ReShade.
You can also customize each AA or effect to suit your setup.

I am using Reshade 5.8. I am not using all these AA at once just showing all the ones that are available for free.
Reshade AA.jpg

With Reshade 5.8 these are unedited screenshots from ingame. I got the best results with Reshade compared to any
PP filter I tried and I have tried almost all of them. Why pay for TAA when you can use it in ReShade for free???
h2.jpg

Last edited:
As my neuron sometimes skips, I have gone back to review my sources of information on the issue of Città di Aria (that is, I have reread the Race Department conversations...), and effectively, I was mixing informations...

I suppose that many of you already know that there's a guy in RD, Sonny Mastrangioli, who has been working on a version for some time from scratch, as he says, and who is progressing very slowly, since he cannot dedicate much time to it. He shared the mod time ago in a very, very early version, and hasn't posted any updates again. The last time he commented anything was in December 2023, to apologize for the delay.

Apparently the mod of the video you are referring to is a Gran Turismo ripping of another modder, which has nothing to do with this guy, and that as far as is known, has never been shared publicly.

We'll keep on waiting... 😩
I used to contact Sonny Mastrangioli on RD but he could only give me the google earth files in details that I couldn't use...so I made the Citta Di Macarone circuit. If I could get the Gran Turismo files and they could be opened in 3DSimED, approx. I would make the conversion in 2 weeks... it's not impossible thing, it doesn't take years.

Who in their right mind would ever pay a subscription for nonsense like this?
And to complete the nonsense: I tested his TAA mod for ETS2 when it was presented as a free mod on the SCS forum. I found it lacking, so I stopped using it.

When I decided to try it again a couple of weeks later, the same free mod I downloaded earlier, had stopped working and told me that I now needed a license which could be aquired by registering on his Patreon, through a link on his website.

In other words: the "free" mod I downloaded obviously had a remote killswitch hidden in its code!

Does this sound like an honest guy you want to do business with?

thanks for the info :)

ha en fin mandag!

hi Fana , I used to be frustrated over these dull looking previews when using CSP as well ...
But then I tried this preview from FallGuy , using Greenfield showroom
Think it's the best looking one so far.

For example (click to enlarge):
View attachment 1336087View attachment 1336088

@24H I would also like to try your showroom & settings... can you please share them?
Thanks, I think I even have it; also a couple of dozens other, going from palm trees, beaches, parkings, ship yards, towns etc... In the very beginning I have tried/used them, but since a couple of years now I stick for all my previews on a simple background and reflective floor (elegant showroom with my own tweaks), and it seems to be that precise one that CSP preview likes to mess up.

Thanks, I think I even have it; also a couple of dozens other, going from palm trees, beaches, parkings, ship yards, towns etc... In the very beginning I have tried/used them, but since a couple of years now I stick for all my previews on a simple background and reflective floor (elegant showroom with my own tweaks), and it seems to be that precise one that CSP preview likes to mess up.
if you want you could share your settings and we have a look into for CSP previews

Not sure what all the fuss is about, TAA has well has several other AA techniques are available for free in ReShade.

I am using Reshade 5.8. I am not using all these AA at once just showing all the ones that are available for free.
View attachment 1336093

With Reshade 5.8 these are unedited screenshots from ingame. I got the best results with Reshade compared to any
PP filter I tried and I have tried almost all of them. Why pay for TAA when you can use it in ReShade for free???
View attachment 1336094
Why are the apps blooming?? :confused:

So, just going to share with you all the list of tracks/layouts that I haven't been able to exactly find (and outlining what they are in relation to currently existing tracks). Please keep in mind as well, that I'm not considering layouts such as Spa, Barcelona and Montreal 1994 as different layouts.

• Ain-Diab/Casablanca 1958
  • Buenos Aires 1953, 1955-1960 (Exists as Circuit No. 9 Alternative GT, but with the shorter final hairpin, and the newer final chicane)
  • Buenos Aires 1954 (Same layout as above, but run in reverse)
  • Dallas 1984
  • Detroit 1982 (Same layout as Detroit 1988, but with extra hairpin section at Turn 5)
  • Estoril 1994-1996 (Mix between Old Estoril, and Current Estoril. It's basically current Estoril, but before the Turn 1 reprofiling)
  • Long Beach (1976, 1978, 1982, 1983)
  • Magny-Cours 1991 (Has a chicane after the first hairpin)
  • Monsanto 1959
  • Montreal 1996-2001 (Almost tempted to just count this as current Montreal, as the only thing that has changed is the pit exit, not the actual track layout
  • Monza 1994-1999 (Current Monza, but with the old Rettifilo chicane. Curva Grande through to Lesmos had all been reprofiled from 1993)
  • Pedralbes 1951-1954
  • Pescara 1957
  • Phoenix 1989-1990 (1st sector completely different to 1991 layout)
  • Reims-Gueux 1950-1951 (old circuit that actually goes through Gueux)
  • Reims Gueux 1953 (Tempted to just say it exists as current Reims layout. Has tighter hairpins at Muizon and Thillois)
  • Silverstone 1994-1995 (Differences to current 1991 layout are: Reprofiled Copse, reprofiled Stowe, introduction of Abbey chicane, Priory/Brooklands brought forward)
  • Silverstone 1996 (Differences to current 1999 layout are: Reprofiled Copse [same layout as above], Priory/Brooklands brought forward [same layout as above])
  • Silverstone 2010 (same as current, but pit-straight in the old spot before Copse)
  • Zandvoort 1980-1985 (Chicane added at Hondenvlak)
  • Zeltweg 1964
  • Zolder 1973 (Close to Zolder 1967 that exists, but with Klein chicane added in)
  • Zolder 1975-1984 (Introduction of Jackie Ickxbocht chicane)
Updated list (in the quotes) of F1 circuits currently not in AC from this post back in 2021 to now (removed the ones I think we have now off the top of my head)

Last edited:
Why are the apps blooming?? :confused:
I probably had Blooming_HDR along with some other DOF setting enabled needs more fine tuning. Still WIP but can easily get rid of the blooming.

APPs at the bottom of the screen are fine but on the middle and top that is probably related to FocalDOF being enabled.

FocalDOF is disabled here but Blooming_HDR is still on. Lower color saturation as well.
r1 part 3.jpg

Here is the full video the screenshot was taken from.
Switch to 1080p quality for best visuals.

Last edited:

View attachment 1336093

View attachment 1336094
Despite reading somewhere that it's not recommended to use ReShade with CSP and\or Sol\Pure, I simply can't do with out it. There are just some things I couldn't accomplish via ppfilter tweaks no matter what I tried but can easily be done with ReShade.

Great pic BTW. Wish my game looked that crisp and clear.

Despite reading somewhere that it's not recommended to use ReShade with CSP and\or Sol\Pure, I simply can't do with out it. There are just some things I couldn't accomplish via ppfilter tweaks no matter what I tried but can easily be done with ReShade.

Great pic BTW. Wish my game looked that crisp and clear.
I am using Pure 0.238 along with ReShade 5.8 apparently higher versions of ReShade like 6 can cause issues with encrypted cars.
Also latest version of CSP 0.2.3-preview1.

Newer ReShade versions may cause stability issues not confirmed but seems 5.8 is more stable than newer versions of ReShade for me.

Not sure if you seen the full video I posted before the effect used to achieved that is ADOF which is usually used for taking photos
so anything that comes close to the driver comes into detailed focus and anything far away gets blurred this can affects apps.
Set video quality to 1080p. I am using a GTX 1070 so its quite old now.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back