Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,838 comments
shi
Wellington 500 v1.15

View attachment 1192186
Conversion from rFactor.
The Wellington 500 was a 500 km (310 mi) street race for touring cars which took place at Wellington City in Wellington, New Zealand in the 1980s and 1990s.
The 1987 event was a round of the 1987 World Touring Car Championship. (wikipedia)

-CSP recommended
-34 pit/start
-AI, cam
-1987 Layout

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by David Neighbour
-Thank you for gave me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png, sections file by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member john brown.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

Edited AI lines to prevent crashes.
Updated ai_hints.ini, groove.ini and ext_config.ini.
Updated billboard textures.
Replaced marshals.
Changed grass textures.
Smoothed T1 corner edges.
Smoothed streetlight pillars.
Fixed floating objects.
Changed standing spectators to those in camera_facing.ini.
Changed spectator textures to those of Kniker97. (Thanks)
Changed pit_lane.ai to the one created by TITI. (Thanks)

v1.15 changelog;
Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by Papifix. Thanks.)

Wellington 500 v1.15
The link is in the quote.

v1.15 changelog;
Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by Papifix. Thanks.)

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_drift_wellington500_12-2-124-20-5-37.jpg

I found these cats in my car stash, probably came from a random bunch of car downloads I've done recently. I named them "CAT-ILLACS". Whoever made these should consider naming them "CAT-ILLACS" officially as I think, and I could be wrong, I think I'm clever. So I ran a long endurance race with a huge grid of these on Kunos' Black Cat County track. I wrecked a bunch, and after my 9th wreck for some reason couldn't get back into the race.... I'm feeling silly tonight. Sorry. Hope you guys are doing well.

View attachment 1336241

Like this?
angstmietz-gif.1336296

Last edited:
View attachment 1336213

This one but with a dark (dark grey or something) wall behind would be perfect for me but I have no idea how to change it :ouch:
I think it´s not possible to change it that quickly, as the showroom is encrypted.

But later I will share ma last settings with the Facade showroom, which can be found here.

Updated all my WEC 2024 skins to Qatar race state (except the Terra Real Estate logo on the Lexus. Couldn't find it, and it's so ugly I couldn't bring myself to create it. Hopefully it's gone by race 2, otherwise I'll do it.)
992 - added Motul stickers front and back (grill & diffuser), Motul to back, "N" to power stickers.
296 - corrected GT3 stickers. Added "N".
RC F - removed large Akkodis from #78 (now smaller above numberplates). Added "N".
Mustang - sponsors moved around, 2 new. Added "N".

WEC-Update-All-01.jpg

Manthey Porsche 992 GT3R #91 & #92 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14187896

Vista Ferrari 296 #54 & #55 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14202933

Akkodis ASP Lexus RCF #78 & #87 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14181621

Proton Ford Mustang #88 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14199086

Last edited:
Here is the Lola B2k/40 for Assetto Corsa by RMS team. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Lola B2K/40 AER and Judd for Assetto Corsa version 1.0

Credits

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c45gi66w6ppa40o/RMS_Lola_B2K40_AER_and_Judd_1.0.7z/file

Team: RMS

Conversion: RMS

Model improvements scaling: NeilB1971, Fullnoise

Physics: Fullnoise, Peugeot905

Sound: Kunos, Fullnoise, Peugeot905

ScreenShots: AndyGTR

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

1GdB4B.jpg

6D4tlx.jpg

1ERpo9.jpg

wiXvyS.jpg

3C1hrn.jpg

NLDlRv.jpg

rsxseD.jpg

nG3rmg.jpg

RX3qQA.jpg

SDKnUr.jpg

TUgyOv.jpg

VTljvR.jpg

XVzNmI.jpg

z4eRfc.jpg

HI. Race weekend, F1 cars (mod SDD) DO NOT change tires between qualifying and the race, if they change they are fitted with wet tires by default. I would like them to change tires and fit, by default, soft tires for the race. How you do it? Thank you

hello

the site seems down atm.

Do you know this other site?

Yes, I also look for information on this one, but the one I mentioned was much easier to see all the cars.I was trying to look on the internet (if there were still any images of him) so I could give an example, but I haven't been able to yet.

Something like this should work, but this is for the LED only...

[EMISSIVE_SPEEDLIMITER_...]
NAME=PIT_LED
COLOR=20, 0, 0
LAG=0.1
SIMULATE_HEATING=0.0
LOCATION=NONE
BLINKING_PATTERN = (|0=0|0.499=0.0|0.5=1|1=1|)
BLINKING_DURATION = 0.4
many thx fuzo, defo will give it a try.

24H
I think it´s not possible to change it that quickly, as the showroom is encrypted.

But later I will share ma last settings with the Facade showroom, which can be found here.
I figured out how to use it as a showroom back ground, but I'm strugling with the lighting... Your's looks perfect!!
Also getting strange lighting behind the car
1710272387276.png
1710272852246.png
1710272892965.png
1710273024882.png
1710273078018.png

I figured out how to use it as a showroom back ground, but I'm strugling with the lighting... Your's looks perfect!!
Also getting strange lighting behind the car
View attachment 1336434View attachment 1336436View attachment 1336437View attachment 1336438View attachment 1336439
The reflections behind the car are coming from the reverse light, which is, unfortunately active in the CSP previews. You can fix that if you de-activate the corresponding lines (emissive reverse) in the ext_config.ini with an ";" in front but its a huge workload to do so. No fix right now other than that. Or re-name the extension folder, do the preview and rename it back to extension but you will lose some other benefits of the extension config file.

Continuing the series (Grand Prix - More than 100 years of History).
After adjustments and adaptations to the cars for a better (BoP), among them.
Below are some specific videos. In some tests, the AI (they are very competitive), you have to congratulate them for developing the "AI" lines for each specific track.

Monaco '63 / G.Hill - BRM P261

Monza '63 / J.Clark - Lotus 25 Climax

East London '65 / J.Surtees - Ferrari 158

Clermont Ferrand '65 / J.Clark - Lotus 33 Climax

The reflections behind the car are coming from the reverse light, which is, unfortunately active in the CSP previews. You can fix that if you de-activate the corresponding lines (emissive reverse) in the ext_config.ini with an ";" in front but its a huge workload to do so. No fix right now other than that. Or re-name the extension folder, do the preview and rename it back to extension but you will lose some other benefits of the extension config file.
The Supra is from Kunos so I'll live with it I guess!!

@Fanapryde
for me they do not look that bad with your settings. I think with CSP previews it´s not possible to get a proper mirror floor.
preview.jpg

RELEASE of my CSP Preview Settings for Facade Showroom

You will need the following map. Just copy the whole "track" folder into your assettocorsa\content\showroom folder.

If you have lights behind your car, please have a look at the fix already noted by FallGuy

Download

preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

preview3.jpg

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, but i've seen mention of CSP previews a lot lately. Is a CSP preview different from a regular preview and do you have to enable some special setting somewhere in CM?
CM --> settings -->

1710280090276.png

It´s meant to be used for encrypted cars as well. But it´s not fully refined yet, so more or less a beta version. You have to fiddle around alot...

Last edited:
Good Night

Among these four, which is the most acceptable?
(No offense whatsoever)...

720s GT3 by whistleblower39

720s GT3 EVO by FSR

720s GTE by Bonny

720s GT3 by TRR

Thanks
I tried the TRR Evo and the have had the first one for a long time. They are all much slower than the newer GT3 cars from other mod makers.....which makes it hard to use in a field...

Excuse my ignorance, but i've seen mention of CSP previews a lot lately. Is a CSP preview different from a regular preview and do you have to enable some special setting somewhere in CM?
CSP preview are the ones that come from Ilja's Patreon and is paid.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-12 190532.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 190532.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 12
I tried the TRR Evo and the have had the first one for a long time. They are all much slower than the newer GT3 cars from other mod makers.....which makes it hard to use in a field...
Isn't the point of the TRR stuff that you dont use cars from other makers as the TRR stuff is all BOP'd to each other?

THE MAGARIGAWA CLUB camtool by @Atrupelador has been released.

Track performance and proposed visual fixes

Add the code to ext_config.ini.
Improve draw call using track's lod code. (It should improve fps a bit.)
Hid groove because it was floating.

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
MATERIALS=?
LOD_OUT = 500

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = groove
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

THE MAGARIGAWA CLUB 1.03

THE MAGARIGAWA CLUB darker textures by @leopardpete

Guardrails are floating...
I hope the author will fix it as it is encrypted.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back