Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Aim Motorsports "black"
__custom_showroom_1712598414.jpg

JohnR777 has released Daytona 2024!
  • Accurate 3D Model of Daytona International Speedway, Circa 2024
  • This version is an authorized conversion and comprehensive rework of the rFactor 2 - James Mabe LiDAR track.
  • 24 Hour Road Course, NASCAR Oval, NASCAR Road Course, and a fun Rallycross Layout (inspired by GRC layouts from the mid-2010s).

Daytona2024_preview_SF.jpg

• This version is an authorized conversion and comprehensive rework of the rFactor 2 - James Mabe LiDAR track.
  • 24 Hour Road Course, NASCAR Oval, NASCAR Road Course, and a fun Rallycross Layout (inspired by GRC layouts from the mid-2010s).

View attachment 1344761
Track needs much faster AI. paging @G_Parrilla

View attachment 1344761
I have always been quite fond of the Reboot Daytona, but a few of my league mates don't enjoy it quite as much as in other sims. I'm not sure of the source of the Reboot version, but the RFactor 2 LiDAR is up there with the iRacing one, from my understanding. Of course, I will keep both.

Cheers to parri for doing the AI so I don't have to. Lol. His work on the Reboot AI is some of his best, and well worth it for those who don't have it.

Just continued my 1984 F1 season and had a 20 lap race at Rainmaker's 1967 Zolder.

Man... that's an amazing track to drive. SO enjoyable and much nicer than the new variations of the track.

1982-1998 favorite F1 tracks to drive on AC:

Zolder (Rainmaker)
Dijon (Rainmaker)
Long Beach 80's
Magny Cours 1992 ASR
Adelaide (both 1988 and 1992 are superb and very hard to win)
Phoenix 1989/ 1990 layout (after the ai fix)

Most boring:

Paul Ricard, Jacarepagua (good track conversions though but Jacarepagua 1988 ai is SLLLLOW).

Best individual races I've had:

Hockenheim 1988, Dijon, Oesterreichring (no excessive crashing anymore after the ai fix)

Underrated

Kyalami 1992 (everyone is raving how much better the old Kyalami was but I disagree. New Kyalami is a cool track).
rmi_silverstone_1975 (real flat out circuit, much nicer than the newer layouts)

Fastest ai:

Interlagos 1992 ASR, Barcelona 1992 ASR

Last edited:
Hey all,
I have a display problem.
Blue and red colours appears incorrectly just on one of my triple setup. It is a defect or a poor setting? Any ideas ?
Thanks for your help.

Hi All. Does anybody know how to remove or reduce flickering in a VR replay. It happens a lot on barriers ect. SX Le Mans seams to be the worst. Many thanks.

Really nice and great skins. Already saw them on Overtake. great work, as always 🥰 👌

If you have the RSS GT (update), and think the transmission sound is much too loud, add this to any of the cars
./extension/ext_config.ini (adjust to your taste)

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.4
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 0.1
BACKFIRE_EXT = 2.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 2.0
TRANSMISSION = 0.15
Did you have transmission set to engine in the ac audio levels? It was really loud until I made that change, seems fine now

i dont want to reinstall or update assetto corsa again,is there a other solution

update from what,is this problem from cm or assetto corsa
Latest CSP update, and last one too, those icons have dissapear
If you have the RSS GT (update), and think the transmission sound is much too loud, add this to any of the cars
./extension/ext_config.ini (adjust to your taste)

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.4
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 0.1
BACKFIRE_EXT = 2.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 2.0
TRANSMISSION = 0.15
Straight cut gear tend to be noisy :embarrassed:

View attachment 1344761
I thought he stopped modding :dunce:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back