Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,872 comments
As I was looking around to get ideas for my next project after the Piper, It just occured to me.

I have never seen any Ferrari 250GT Breadvan in AC.
It's honestly a surprise, considering how famous this car is. And it's a Ferrari (pretty much... yeah). Feels like every Ferrari is on this game, more or less

What would come to your mind thinking about famous cars we don't have yet ?
I don't actually plan on doing the Breadvan (or a "famous car" in particular), I'm just being curious.
1717567522298.png

Lister Knobbly would be amazing

As I was looking around to get ideas for my next project after the Piper, It just occured to me.

I have never seen any Ferrari 250GT Breadvan in AC.
It's honestly a surprise, considering how famous this car is. And it's a Ferrari (pretty much... yeah). Feels like every Ferrari is on this game, more or less

What would come to your mind thinking about famous cars we don't have yet ?
I don't actually plan on doing the Breadvan (or a "famous car" in particular), I'm just being curious.
1717569444696.png
panhard LM64 would be a cool car to do
or even a Serenissima spyder
1717569705881.png

Attachments

• 1717569666674.png
    1717569666674.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It's been a while since I posted, but I can finally say that release is near and not be unintentionally fibbing about it.:lol:
Still a fair amount of tweaking to be done, but 3+ years and 3500+ hours later, with over 450 trackside buildings made, here is a scruffy lap preview of Pescara 1957, the longest ever Formula 1 circuit at 25.6km and probably the most dangerous.
It will be released at https://italotracks.sellfy.store/ as a payware pack for AC and AMS1.

It look really nice!!!! the ground textures need an update or correction, too bright in lots of places, especially the bright clear earth. But I guess that's in the works :)

ohyeah2389 makes a really great, very enjoyable (I can't get bored) track... I looked at the modder's other projects and unfortunately they are all unfinished. Test it and if you like it, write encouraging and inspiring comments on Racedepartment post - maybe we will get a finished version. Don't let this track end up like Amalfi or Citta Di Aria, which will never be finished. :)

Meadowdale Raceway 1963
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/meadowdale-raceway-1963.68876/

ohyeah2389 makes a really great, very enjoyable (I can't get bored) track... I looked at the modder's other projects and unfortunately they are all unfinished. Test it and if you like it, write encouraging and inspiring comments on Racedepartment post - maybe we will get a finished version. Don't let this track end up like Amalfi or Citta Di Aria, which will never be finished. :)

Meadowdale Raceway 1963
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/meadowdale-raceway-1963.68876/

More concerned about making lots of fuss when another modder is trying to improve or correcting that unfinished or abandoned track. See some discussions at Overtake.

Which modding studios do you think make the best street cars?
There are so many cars 4-5 times and I don't want to load them all and test each one.
Therefore, your opinion is needed...who does the best job?
MNBA, F40 LM Lover etc.

Meadowdale Raceway 1963
Meadowdale Raceway 1963 and Meadowdale International Raceway, are they the same track? I remember using Meadowdale International Raceway from the racing department, it had the same route as in the video, but it looked clearly better

24H
Which modding studios do you think make the best street cars?
There are so many cars 4-5 times and I don't want to load them all and test each one.
Therefore, your opinion is needed...who does the best job?
MNBA, F40 LM Lover etc.
MMW makes some of the best road cars imo. Sure they are paid but they are often worth it.

Meadowdale Raceway 1963 and Meadowdale International Raceway, are they the same track? I remember using Meadowdale International Raceway from the racing department, it had the same route as in the video, but it looked clearly better
ohyeah2389's version is more accurate, according to LiDAR... as I recall, the other one is an rFactor conversion.

shi
Vayline Motors Int. Raceway v1.1

View attachment 1296720
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-2 layout
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by zerez86
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
grass-brd3-F.dds base by LuisB
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

-Added sections file by Fanapryde. (Thanks)
-Fixed the gap between the guardrail and the ground.
-Reworked fast_lane.ai and sidelines for both layouts.
-Billboard textures were upscaled with AI.

Vayline Motors Int. Raceway v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
-Added sections file by Fanapryde. (Thanks)
-Fixed the gap between the guardrail and the ground. (Image Location)
-Reworked fast_lane.ai and sidelines for both layouts.
-Billboard textures were upscaled with AI.

Screenshot_dw_mosler_mt900_gt3_vayline_raceway_5-5-124-20-5-33.jpg

ohyeah2389's version is more accurate, according to LiDAR... as I recall, the other one is an rFactor conversion.
We used Gutbombs version in a WSC60s championship and it was fantastic fun (I had to make a few changes to the track to make it more online friendly)

Attachments

• outline.png
    outline.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 1
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
  • outline.png
    outline.png
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
  • outline.png
    outline.png
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 2
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi, I have an new issue on my assetto that I never had before : some white lines, some boxes, some windshield, some top strip of the windshield... just blinks. It is pretty anoying, not anything that makes the game undrivable, but still...
I can put some video to show you the problem, but having the all pure re-installed doesn't change a thing, and changing the filter neither...

If you have any idea on what happened, I am listening ;)
(Just, I didn't change a single setup since once month ago, the last time I played...)

Really great free release here by Almen:

1717621181992.png

Toyota Celica Supra '84 (USDM)

After a few months of learning and fixing issues, I can finally say its finished
Special thanks to all the Binary Motors team for all the support!

Features and credits in patreon post

As always, feel free to edit as long as it's not paid and keep credits :3

link:https://www.patreon.com/posts/toyota-celica-84-105631844

Last edited:
i remember that some day ago someone posted a good compressing tool here which can compress the ac even more after the cm compressing but i forgot the name, can someone tell me it again?

Huge W !!!

Now we need to find someone willing to animate the suspensions (no big deal innit ?)

I also tried to bring the 92-94 series using Legion's T95 (only keeping the animated suspensions) but it just looks wonky bc the chassis aren't the same (duh)

View attachment 1360390

(no such problems with the Reynard and Penske)

View attachment 1360391
View attachment 1360392

Gonna stay in the vault :(
does anyone knows if/where I can find a 1993 skin pack? there was one on OverTake, but it's gone :(

Last edited:
I know what immediately comes to mind for me: the Howmet TX and the Rover BRM. Gas turbine engines were all the rage in the mid-to-late 60s, and these are two more famous examples of the wild experimentation this era of racing was known for. Also, gas turbine engine go whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I thought of the Howmet, but after 3 cars based in the late 60's, I think i'll take a break of that era and try something else, for a change. I'm looking towards the early 50ies right now, actually.
I may have read a post before you started on the Piper with this suggested: The Ginetta G12!

What a great idea! 😁

As tempting as the first time, I would love to...
Lister Knobbly would be amazing
I've been asked this one several times, already... Never heard of it before, I'll keep that in the list.
panhard LM64 would be a cool car to do
or even a Serenissima spyder
There is the very close Peugeot CD SP266 already, it's basically the same car. Not a very good car, but not bad either, once tweaked a bit.
The Serenissima is a good idea, also! Loving it.

I'm taking a bit more time to finish the Piper, sorry (a few more hiccups along the way, including my cat's allergies... not even kidding), but it should be ready in the next few days.

As I said, i'm looking around the race cars from the early-mid 50ies right now, and I'm pretty interrested in those 2 :
Frazer Nash coupe,
Kurtis 500 KK Swallow coupe

I don't think I have ever seen any of those anywhere. Could be cool ^^

TVR T400R VERSION 0.65

No, it's not the big physics update. This is an intermediate update where I fixed some things as I said before.

Changelog:

1) New mirrors
2) Updated motec dash and digital_instruments.ini accordingly
3) Updated GTP BOX V.2 (remember I made it up as an LCD dash, this is why it doesn't have the same effect as motec one)
4) New driver position/animations
5) Added self light (interior and exterior - still very WIP)
6) Added CSP Brakes (WIP)
7) Improved suspension geometry (now suspension points height match correctly)
8) Reworked engine maps
9) New rims
10) New brake discs mesh and texture (I used a kunos texture because it was better than mine)
11) Improved sound (WIP)
12) Updated shaders
13) New exhaust ( I modeled the new one approximately like the one fitted to the yellow TVR in this video

)

14) Some skins has been updated

- DISCLAIMER -

Please do not upload the car elsewhere, I want it to be available from the link provided by me. For any modification/update or problem just write me. :)

I calibrated the shaders on the pure linear filter. I hope I don't break anyone's corneas 😂 It's also easy to deduce that physics is WIP, so keep that in mind.

Download --> https://mega.nz/file/Do5yhSgI#L95DYCsITvBFTReaHdrs97UrOGaPBcTzGVonucIvIXw (UPDATED LINK - DOWNLOAD THE CAR AGAIN FOR THE CSP BRAKE FIX)

Attachments

• Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-42-10.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-42-10.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-43-5.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-43-5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-43-10.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-43-10.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-44-18.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-44-18.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-47-21.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-47-21.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-47-39.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-47-39.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-47-50.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_5-5-124-19-47-50.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I've always been a fan of Legion's work but wtf is going on with the grass on his Nurburgring Extra Layouts lmao ?

View attachment 1362275
theres definately a fix for this. i remember asking a few years back and someone helped

edit: had a look through not sure if this was the correct fix https://sharemods.com/tssiirzbxg61/ks_nurburgring_extras.zip.html

I thought of the Howmet, but after 3 cars based in the late 60's, I think i'll take a break of that era and try something else, for a change. I'm looking towards the early 50ies right now, actually.

I've been asked this one several times, already... Never heard of it before, I'll keep that in the list.

There is the very close Peugeot CD SP266 already, it's basically the same car. Not a very good car, but not bad either, once tweaked a bit.

I'm taking a bit more time to finish the Piper, sorry (a few more hiccups along the way, including my cat's allergies... not even kidding), but it should be ready in the next few days.

As I said, i'm looking around the race cars from the early-mid 50ies right now, and I'm pretty interrested in those 2 :
Frazer Nash coupe,

if thats the case, a quick look suggest the 1955 le mans grid looks pretty full minus a few oddities.

the bristol would be awesome and its rather weird. plus i have a base car for you to work from which might save time or might not.

1717619043246.png
1717619065984.png

1717619089263.png

also always loved the cooper t39:

1717619220490.png

1717619241310.png

Last edited:
is it possible to have the blue flashing lumirank in gt3 cars from the 24h nurburgring?
I always see the normal lumirank "only", but not the flashing version.

Frazer Nash coupe,

Frazer Nash for me. A great Le Mans car.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back