Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,946 comments

Goria Thun​

Addition Layouts for Goria Thun​

Doublezero track

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/downloads/goria-thun-addition-layouts.6868/download

Great job with these, many thanks!
One of my favourite fictional tracks just got even better.
Some tweaking to the cam-facing crowd placements might be needed, but there are some really interesting alternative routes now.
Must get around to adding some crowd/pit audio soon.

Edit: @LaChub I just noticed that a penalty is always given on the final bend at Hairpin Fast - might need some attention?
Same issue on the 'Fast' layout - seems like it's a general issue with that final bend next to the pits?

Last edited:
theres definately a fix for this. i remember asking a few years back and someone helped

edit: had a look through not sure if this was the correct fix https://sharemods.com/tssiirzbxg61/ks_nurburgring_extras.zip.html

if thats the case, a quick look suggest the 1955 le mans grid looks pretty full minus a few oddities.

the bristol would be awesome and its rather weird. plus i have a base car for you to work from which might save time or might not.

View attachment 1362303View attachment 1362304

View attachment 1362305

also always loved the cooper t39:

View attachment 1362306

View attachment 1362307
What is that thing damn I love it !! :lol:

Might Or might not ?
Okay, now i'm intrigued hahaha

And the Cooper is a junior car, I guess ? Otherwise, the Mulsanne straight is either terrifying, or really boring (or both...)

Audi RS5 DTM (2020)
add new Rims,Tyres
add DRS
add P2P (push to pass)
add Digital Display
add Position Number (Outside)
add interior AO maps (Carbon ,Alcantara)
add mirror
add wiper animation
add rearwing animation (DRS)

__custom_showroom_1717624629.jpg
__custom_showroom_1717624904.jpg
__custom_showroom_1717625004.jpg

What is that thing damn I love it !! :lol:

Might Or might not ?
Okay, now i'm intrigued hahaha

And the Cooper is a junior car, I guess ? Otherwise, the Mulsanne straight is either terrifying, or really boring (or both...)
:) Its got the whole breadvan thing going on but slightly more wacky. Plus from a practical perspective the interior and exterior are well documented. I have the s version but not sure if it would be easier working from scratch.

If you look on the wikipedia page the car was actually quite impressive.

"first, second and third in class, and took the team prize.[9] The lead car averaged over 100 mph (160 km/h) for more than the first 12 hours – only slowing on team orders – and spent only fifteen minutes in the pits during the entire 24 hour race![1]"

__custom_showroom_1717618125.png

The cooper has 75bhp. I got so excited by the thought of it that yes the reality would be painfully slow.

:) Its got the whole breadvan thing going on but slightly more wacky. Plus from a practical perspective the interior and exterior are well documented. I have the s version but not sure if it would be easier working from scratch.

"first, second and third in class, and took the team prize.[9] The lead car averaged over 100 mph (160 km/h) for more than the first 12 hours – only slowing on team orders – and spent only fifteen minutes in the pits during the entire 24 hour race![1]"

View attachment 1362317

The cooper has 75bhp. I got so excited by the thought of it that yes the reality would be painfully slow.
Arggg, told myself to stop with the Le Mans' obsession... But it look so... so... loveable ?
Can you send it my way ? I'm seriously intrigued (and yes, i haven't forgot for the 2 others, don't worry)

We do seems to miss out on a whole lot of nice cars from that era, really.

EDIT : @GT3Masters97 the no-brake thing may have something to do with the abs, maybe ? Most of the time I had this trouble in the past, it was because abs was forced on a car which doesn't accept it at all (but it was that or my way-too-crappy pedals back in those days only understood "too light" and "lock on load" as a braking force)

Last edited:
Tried with that box unticked...
Bad idea: then the car has no brakes...:scared:

Unfortunately this is the problem and I don't know how to fix it yet. Luckily it works with that option though :confused:
That's a very dangerous option to recommend to the average Joe. A lot of mod cars come with a data.acd AND a data folder. And then a lot of the time the data folder is just leftover or contains old or broken data. The modder usually intends that data.acd be used if it is included and that would tend to be kept up to date.

You are basically saying that your data folder is up to date and working as expected, then why not either remove the data.acd (which obviously has problems from what you describe) completely from the download or remake the data.acd in CM using the working data folder?

Last edited:
Arggg, told myself to stop with the Le Mans' obsession... But it look so... so... loveable ?
Can you send it my way ? I'm seriously intrigued (and yes, i haven't forgot for the 2 others, don't worry)

We do seems to miss out on a whole lot of nice cars from that era, really.

EDIT : @GT3Masters97 the no-brake thing may have something to do with the abs, maybe ? Most of the time I had this trouble in the past, it was because abs was forced on a car which doesn't accept it at all (but it was that or my way-too-crappy pedals back in those days only understood "too light" and "lock on load" as a braking force)
Untitled-1.jpg

excellent I will clean up the folder (has lots of different kn5's, parts etc) and send over later today

Last edited:
I thought of the Howmet, but after 3 cars based in the late 60's, I think i'll take a break of that era and try something else, for a change. I'm looking towards the early 50ies right now, actually.

As tempting as the first time, I would love to...

I've been asked this one several times, already... Never heard of it before, I'll keep that in the list.

There is the very close Peugeot CD SP266 already, it's basically the same car. Not a very good car, but not bad either, once tweaked a bit.
The Serenissima is a good idea, also! Loving it.

I'm taking a bit more time to finish the Piper, sorry (a few more hiccups along the way, including my cat's allergies... not even kidding), but it should be ready in the next few days.

As I said, i'm looking around the race cars from the early-mid 50ies right now, and I'm pretty interrested in those 2 :
Frazer Nash coupe,
Kurtis 500 KK Swallow coupe

I don't think I have ever seen any of those anywhere. Could be cool ^^
i have the SP66C, its kinda close but the cockpit and front end are too different (at least for me) and i hope you do the serenissima in the near future

I thought of the Howmet, but after 3 cars based in the late 60's, I think i'll take a break of that era and try something else, for a change. I'm looking towards the early 50ies right now, actually.

As tempting as the first time, I would love to...

I've been asked this one several times, already... Never heard of it before, I'll keep that in the list.

There is the very close Peugeot CD SP266 already, it's basically the same car. Not a very good car, but not bad either, once tweaked a bit.
The Serenissima is a good idea, also! Loving it.

I'm taking a bit more time to finish the Piper, sorry (a few more hiccups along the way, including my cat's allergies... not even kidding), but it should be ready in the next few days.

As I said, i'm looking around the race cars from the early-mid 50ies right now, and I'm pretty interrested in those 2 :
Frazer Nash coupe,
Kurtis 500 KK Swallow coupe

I don't think I have ever seen any of those anywhere. Could be cool ^^
1717653541018.png

Not that i am trying to influence you in any way but how can you not do the Lister, raced in the 50s with Jaguar 6 or Chevy V8. This one is for sale. You could buy it to take measurements :)

Btw latest CM update brought the ability to use the compression in the background while CM is launched (not during AC ingame play!). Just enable it in the settings (settings-->content manager-->content), then it does the job quite good. I tested it and can confirm it works. You can check it if you launch the default compressing method, you will see the files to be compressed are less than before. It also compresses the newest and latest added files then automatically.

Last edited:
RT Mont Tremblant
v1.5 June 2024

1717664482704.png

Additions/fixes:
  • Flag-waving spectators added
  • New crowd textures added
  • Crowd and pit lane audio added
  • Various tree fixes
  • New armco guardrail textures to reduce moiré and aliasing
  • Chicane barriers amended
  • Quebec adboard skin by Maruto added
  • Canadian brands adboard skin added
  • Optional fighter jets fly-by, disabled by default (see config)

The update should be pushed via CM soon but here's a direct download link:

https://sharemods.com/4hz0k6yljexe/rt_mont_tremblant_v1point5.zip.html

You need to force extended physics on in the car.ini this disables the tick box.

Code:
VERSION=extended-2
That's a very dangerous option to recommend to the average Joe. A lot of mod cars come with a data.acd AND a data folder. And then a lot of the time the data folder is just leftover or contains old or broken data. The modder usually intends that data.acd be used if it is included and that would tend to be kept up to date.

You are basically saying that your data folder is up to date and working as expected, then why not either remove the data.acd (which obviously has problems from what you describe) completely from the download or remake the data.acd in CM using the working data folder?
Now I'll explain the situation. Initially I had much more serious problems (the AI didn't want to brake or start when the AC didn't explode), solved by fixing the entries in the brakes.ini file.

Now the situation is this: if only the data folder is present everything works, otherwise bye bye brakes if I use the data.acd file. Frankly, after quite a few tries, I haven't figured out what's wrong. Surely it must be some very obvious detail but I'm stupid and I don't see it.

As for the ABS, I don't think so, I should have deactivated it completely because this car doesn't have it. Anyway, I included extended-2 in the car.ini file pretty much from the beginning, but even with this header, without checking that box, the cars stop braking. :boggled:

Thank you anyway for your patience, I hope to find a solution. :confused:

Now I'll explain the situation. Initially I had much more serious problems (the AI didn't want to brake or start when the AC didn't explode), solved by fixing the entries in the brakes.ini file.

Now the situation is this: if only the data folder is present everything works, otherwise bye bye brakes if I use the data.acd file. Frankly, after quite a few tries, I haven't figured out what's wrong. Surely it must be some very obvious detail but I'm stupid and I don't see it.

As for the ABS, I don't think so, I should have deactivated it completely because this car doesn't have it. Anyway, I included extended-2 in the car.ini file pretty much from the beginning, but even with this header, without checking that box, the cars stop braking. :boggled:

Are you 100% certain that the data.acd contains an electronics.ini file, and that the ABS is marked as present=1 and active=0 ?
This no-brakes clue has pointed to that many times, in my experience. (h/t to @GzeroD)

I should have deactivated it completely because this car doesn't have it. Anyway, I included extended-2 in the car.ini file pretty much from the beginning, but even with this header, without checking that box, the cars stop braking.
That's why it must be working also with the abs on. Because in my case, the problem was that when the abs was considered "on" (whatever the reason, wanted or not), some cars don't have any info on abs other than just "off" and simply don't brake at all. If, for any various reasons out of my knowledge, there is a data conflict between it being activate or not (for exemple, activated by default then forcefully de-activated by the setup), it will still needs to read data's on abs.

Maybe that could be a hint.

did you repack ./data to data.acd ?

RT Mont Tremblant
v1.5 June 2024

View attachment 1362428

Additions/fixes:
  • Flag-waving spectators added
  • New crowd textures added
  • Crowd and pit lane audio added
  • Various tree fixes
  • New armco guardrail textures to reduce moiré and aliasing
  • Chicane barriers amended
  • Quebec adboard skin by Maruto added
  • Canadian brands adboard skin added
  • Optional fighter jets fly-by, disabled by default (see config)

The update should be pushed via CM soon but here's a direct download link:

https://sharemods.com/4hz0k6yljexe/rt_mont_tremblant_v1point5.zip.html
This is really, really spectacular. THERE ARE FIGHTER JETS!!
Props and thanks to the team 👏👏👏

View attachment 1362317

you have that in assetto? if you do can you send it my way please

shi
Astana International Raceway v1.01

View attachment 1359402
Fictional circuit in Kazakhstan.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP Recommended
-2 layouts (GP/ Oval)
-30/ 40 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Edobot
-I have tried to contact him but have not been able to. I thank him for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by IMEAN
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Mateus.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Changed texture to standing crowds.
Changed the texture of the grass.
Changed the shaders. (ext_config.ini)
Darkened the texture of the grandstand.
;Thanks Mascot for the report.

Astana International Raceway v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
Changed texture to standing crowds.
Changed the texture of the grass.
Changed the shaders. (ext_config.ini)
Darkened the texture of the grandstand.
;Thanks @Masscot for the report.
Screenshot_lexus_is_f_astana_ir_31-4-124-17-22-33.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back