Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,617 comments
Does someone have this car from RaceRoom? Need the textur from the roof :-)
rowe-racing-16-10576-image-full.jpg

And the Skin so far, I know there are some differences, but i hope no one cares :-D
Screenshot 2024-07-19 170417.png

Last edited:
Hi Forum! I need your help.
How can I solve this problem?
I am on CSP 0.2.4-preview1 with latest Pure.
Kunos Barcelona with Pyyer's extension.
Thanks.

Screenshot_f1_mercedes_2021_s2_ks_barcelona_19-6-124-18-10-5.jpg

Last edited:
The base was from BE Modding. So it's a convert. Just added some details and some scratchmade details to it. New mapping, materials, scratchmade textures...

Maybe i can release it next week or weekend.😎View attachment 1373605View attachment 1373608View attachment 1373606View attachment 1373607
Looks great! Thanks for putting in the work, these updates really make such a car live on within our sims. Also good to hear you used the BE modding car as base, because it means there's quite a lot Belcar, ADAC GT and British GT skins out there already ready to go!

shi
Rabaring v1.0

View attachment 1373728
Test track in Hungary.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP Recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Dzsezi
-I have tried to contact him but have not been able to. I thank him for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Leimo.

Requests are currently not being accepted.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-notice-108110777

it gives a virus warning. For your information.

Hey, first up love the LM Project - fantastic. I've loaded them all up and have been running thru each one - minor question - the skins are there for the following cars, and they are in the grid presets, but I can't seem to find the cars - you couldn't point me to them?
They are:
vac_groupc_ck5_83
vac_groupc_dome_rc82
vac_groupc_ck5_83

Also in the GT Supreme pack - in the liveries zip it has the following folders but the car folders are not there - any ideas?
gtsupreme_groupC_956_WEC84
gtsupreme_groupC_956_WEC84_KremerFuji
gtsupreme_groupC_956_WEC84

BTW, the grids work great on the new Spa 83 release. Made for each other. Again, thanks for the work you've done - love it.
Thanks for the compliment. We have a handful of other grids nearly complete and ready to go out including a 1955 LM (some new cars being made), Spa 1964, and some other LM grids. A big push now is actually working on missing cars from grids such as the Abarth 1300, DB HBR, and others. As mentioned in other posts, the earlier sets were basically me, alone, trying to make the concept work and they need more work but they are playable.

Other projects include actually working on some skins for cars that are iconic and have a story to tell. Beyond just releasing the car and/or livery, we want to tell the story behind them. One of these is a skin that was made for the only 928 to race at Le Mans and expect a detailed article on why this car is so special soon.

1721413696621.png

Regarding the missing links:

The 956 is also missing on my end, so not sure what is the problem there.

Finally, that Spa grid also works really well at Bathurst, which was one of the rounds at the 19877 WTCC. I worked on releasing a grid for that one but have been missing several of the skins for the race and never got to it. You will need to source the Starion and R31 which aren't hard to find to use this preset. There is also a mod available to tweak Bathurts to get a 1980s skin which makes it more immersive. My absolutely favorite car in that pack is the Merc but what in my testing across all the WTCC circuits showed it that some of the cars were much better suited for some tracks than others. A BoP would only have effect on 1 track so I never tweaked it that much. The R31 is also a fun car around Bathurst and sounds crazy when it passes you. Big blowoff valve noises as well for the turbo.

Gumpert Apollo S 2010 Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/gavaql3anat5/gumpert_apollo_s_2010_1.0_101creative.zip.html
Converted From FM4
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics By VR DRIVING AI
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others
-Self Ligth

View attachment 1373817View attachment 1373818View attachment 1373819View attachment 1373820View attachment 1373821View attachment 1373822View attachment 1373823
Sexy

Gumpert Apollo S 2010 Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/gavaql3anat5/gumpert_apollo_s_2010_1.0_101creative.zip.html
Converted From FM4
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics By VR DRIVING AI
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others
-Self Ligth

View attachment 1373817View attachment 1373818View attachment 1373819View attachment 1373820View attachment 1373821View attachment 1373822View attachment 1373823
Great !
Just wondering why my left rear light is always on (unlike your screenshot)...

gump_light.png

Last edited:
Shout out to @racinjoe013 for his awesome update to Fenryr's Hungaroring - Fenryr's very own current (Patreon) build is still a mess.

Ran racinjoe's update tonight in our league in the RSS F3 and everyone had a blast. No issues with the track whatsoever, and it looks near-photoreal to boot. And that ACC laser scan mesh can't be beat.

Thanks to him and all others who make this sim the juggernaut it is.

Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_rj_hungaroring_15-6-124-17-2-24.jpg

Last edited:
Opened up AC for the first time in a couple of weeks or so and got this.

Screenshot 2024-07-19 222552.png

And in the car this:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 222529.png

Somehow the font size has gotten smaller and the in car HUD has gotten smaller in shrank towards the center of the screen.

How to I restore everything to it's correct size and location? Also is there an update for CM? I thought I saw a notification flash briefly on the screen but when I went into settings and checked for updates it didn't show any.

Can anyone share the Kunos Spa surface.ini? Nuzzi's Pit App (he's gone MIA for many weeks now) seemed to have permanently ruined it, and the latest version of his app simply cannot revert the original surfaces.ini like it is very much intended to.

I've been checksum kicked out of a few pub lobbies, and I figured I should just ask for the surfaces.ini and move all of his apps to an "apps_off" folder until he gets his **** together.

Cheers to anyone who may have it.

shi
Rabaring v1.0

View attachment 1373728
Test track in Hungary.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP Recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Dzsezi
-I have tried to contact him but have not been able to. I thank him for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Leimo.

Requests are currently not being accepted.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-notice-108110777

Hi. Thank you for this track, which is obviously a multi-layout track. Is it possible to make the other layouts driveable too? (by removing the road blocks and parked cars) Thank you very much.

X90
Can anyone share the Kunos Spa surface.ini? Nuzzi's Pit App (he's gone MIA for many weeks now) seemed to have permanently ruined it, and the latest version of his app simply cannot revert the original surfaces.ini like it is very much intended to.

I've been checksum kicked out of a few pub lobbies, and I figured I should just ask for the surfaces.ini and move all of his apps to an "apps_off" folder until he gets his **** together.

Cheers to anyone who may have it.

Attachments

• surfaces.ini
    4.1 KB · Views: 3
CAR UPDATE :

PIPER GTR V1.1

- Now in 2 cars : the Piper GTR 1.3l and the Piper GTR 2.0l
Those are the 2 real existing versions of the car. The first one being made for Le Mans, the later being made for Chris Barber racing with a BMW engine. The 2 liter one is probably the best choice for racing against the WSC pack. No particular difference between the 2 cars, except the power/engine.

- Completely new physics (for both), made by the one and only GØD
And it is uncomparably better than the Frankenstein I did first. Now if feels like a proper Piper!

And also :
  • New LODs, correctly made this time
  • Cockpit_LR added to LOD_A
  • shadow fix by Masscot
  • side windows re-made, with the little hole on the top and opened on the driver's side
  • Wheels resized
  • New collider by GØD, for cleaner racing
  • Probably a few other things that I forgot

Enjoy !
If you're loving this car as much as I am, I'll just point out (the obvious), that carmar has a growing pack of superbly-made skins on Overtake .

And if you don't feel convinced about the 2.0 BMW version's SFX, I'd point you to @_Bazza_ 's TC Legends BMW 2002 SFX as a worthy replacement. @Alguecool has already thoughtfully silenced the turbo chirps, and (for me anyway) this noise just 10x's the realism.

Last edited:
Hi Forum!
I need another your help.
How can I solve this problem on rear cam when I able real mirrors in CM?
Here for example I am with Kunos Porsche 911 RSR 2017.
CSP 0.2.4-preview1 with latest Pure.
Thanks.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_fn_hungaroring_20-6-124-11-49-44.jpg

Hi Forum!
I need another your help.
How can I solve this problem on rear cam when I able real mirrors in CM?
Here for example I am with Kunos Porsche 911 RSR 2017.
CSP 0.2.4-preview1 with latest Pure.
Thanks.

View attachment 1373904
Had the same problem with quite a few cars. It seems related to using LCS. There are two fixes/workarounds:
1. Revert back to Pure Gamma
2. Use the mirrors app and set matrix to 'real' as suggested by @Siko . All other filters are very overlit.

... I'm sure you know, but...
How diplomatic... 🤭
... Somehow the font size has gotten smaller and the in car HUD has gotten smaller in shrank towards the center of the screen.

How to I restore everything to it's correct size and location?...
I don't know if it's related, but in the last few days there have been a couple of CM updates...

This problem with moving app consoles has happened to me on several occasions, but I can't define if the cause is some corrupt mod, update or God knows what... It bothers me because I have to manually reposition everything on all the desktops I use... 😤

Has anyone ever found a solution for the cars that stay on the track "crawling" and create huge issues especially on the street tracks? Then the idiotic ai cars stay behind them and create traffic.

I mean when they drive 30 km/h and never retire but stay on the track after a crash, etc.

That is a big issue.

X90
Shout out to @racinjoe013 for his awesome update to Fenryr's Hungaroring - Fenryr's very own current (Patreon) build is still a mess.

Ran racinjoe's update tonight in our league in the RSS F3 and everyone had a blast. No issues with the track whatsoever, and it looks near-photoreal to boot. And that ACC laser scan mesh can't be beat.

Thanks to him and all others who make this sim the juggernaut it is.

View attachment 1373873
doesnt look photo realistic in your photo, but i am with you... i tried today the pyver 2024 extension on fn_hungaroring, and again the darkness and over saturation in textures. while rj_hungaroringACC looks sharper and nicer. i dont know which is more accurate for laser scanned surface, both seem relatively the same to drive

If you're loving this car as much as I am, I'll just point out (the obvious), that carmar has a growing pack of superbly-made skins on Overtake .

And if you don't feel convinced about the 2.0 BMW version's SFX, I'd point you to @_Bazza_ 's TC Legends BMW 2002 SFX as a worthy replacement. @Alguecool has already thoughtfully silenced the turbo chirps, and (for me anyway) this noise just 10x's the realism.
I know, I'm the one who forc... proposed him to make skins for it :sly:
It's also in the credit list on the download page, because no one should miss it.

How diplomatic... 🤭

I don't know if it's related, but in the last few days there have been a couple of CM updates...

This problem with moving app consoles has happened to me on several occasions, but I can't define if the cause is some corrupt mod, update or God knows what... It bothers me because I have to manually reposition everything on all the desktops I use... 😤
I thought it could be a resolution problem because of everything getting smaller but that wouldn't explain the icons moving up and towards the center of the screen.

I thought it could be a resolution problem because of everything getting smaller but that wouldn't explain the icons moving up and towards the center of the screen.
Have you perhaps changed the Windows Scaling setting on that machine?
I've had an instance where changes in scaling messed up the size of the parameter panel in the CM showroom, so now I have trust issues :)

Have you perhaps changed the Windows Scaling setting on that machine?
I've had an instance where changes in scaling messed up the size of the parameter panel in the CM showroom, so now I have trust issues :)
No I haven't changed anything. I've played other games and they were just fine.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back