ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
Template include
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
__custom_showroom_1722106253.jpg

Has anybody got the P4/5 COMPETIZIONE 2011 by kunos sound they could send me please, mines disappeared :banghead: Ive tried the verify integrity thing still no joy.

Regards

Mark

I decided to have a different strategy for Pure LCS than in Pure Gamma.
Sounds great, thank you for your dedication and all your work in making AC a better Sim.
Beside performance advantages you mentioned in your post, what are the fundamental difference between Pure LCS and Gamma. Also, performance wise are they both more efficient than Sol?

Released : Venturi 600 LM
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Zero Games Studio
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Zero Games Studio Orginal ,F302
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks ACTK
hope u enjoy the Car
Template include
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
View attachment 1379872
Lovely car, and well executed. :cheers:

Slidey boi. Needs care on turn-in. Tweaking diff might help.

@Daniel Graf would have loved to have this version available when he was building the BPR Series.

Last edited:
Hopefully a fix for the white lights issue on my Spa_2022 mod. There are separate downloads depending on which version of the track you decided to use. If you are using the standalone version, download the digital_lights_fix_spa_2022_folder.zip file. If you are using the version that installs into the Kunos spa folder, download the digital_lights_fix_spa_folder.zip file.

Whichever file you download, the instructions are the same. Drag the contents folder into the root 'assettocorsa' directory and overwrite when it asks. If you are using Pyyer's Spa extensions, also drag the contents folder in the 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder into the root 'assettocorsa directory and overwrite when it asks.

Both full mods include these fixes if you ever need to download them again.

Attachments

• digital_lights_fix_spa_2022_folder.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
  • digital_lights_fix_spa_folder.zip
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sounds great, thank you for your dedication and all your work in making AC a better Sim.
Beside performance advantages you mentioned in your post, what are the fundamental difference between Pure LCS and Gamma. Also, performance wise are they both more efficient than Sol?
To shortcut this:
Sol has a very weak code, it was my first project in LUA and i did not know better. Now i do.
Sol produces alot of memory leaks in every frame and it uses a naive update method. So it generates extreme microstutter.
Pure Gamma is way ahead of Sol and now Pure LCS is ahead of Pure Gamma.
Both Pure version have fluid frame generation and they don't produce memory leaks and microstutter.

And like the names says Pure Gamma uses the CSP gamma shaders (like old AC) and Pure LCS uses the new LCS shaders.

Also Pure LCS has a completelly different code base. Its a fork of the default wfx, but i changed and optimized many things and integrate all the Pure stuff like skydomes and its shaders, but with a much more optimized code.

So Pure LCS is Pure 2.0

It was the best decision to start from 0. So actually now i have the best feeling ever about stability and code clearance in Pure LCS.

Current Pure dev picture:

Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayenne_spa_2022_10-7-124-11-57-8.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: an additional question, now the sun-blinding thing is OK, but I have the following:
with wind, the grass sways only in 1 eye (left) and in the other eye the grass stays completely still (giving a weird effect in VR as you can imagine).
Any idea?
It's a bug since the latest version of CSP 0.2.4 full/0.2.5 preview1 and is caused by the new wind implemantation for Grass FX. On my Oculus Rift CV1 the grass sways only for the left eye. To fix this you can set the wind speed to 0 km/h, use VR SPS or revert to CSP 0.2.3 full/0.2.4 preview1. I found no setting in Grass FX to deactivate the wind for the grass.

Last edited:
Has anybody got the P4/5 COMPETIZIONE 2011 by kunos sound they could send me please, mines disappeared :banghead: Ive tried the verify integrity thing still no joy.

Regards

Mark
What do you mean with "disappeared"? Have you deleted the guids.txt in the sfx folder? Please do so, then it should be solved. Kunos cars don´t need the guids.txt, only the .bank file needs to be present.

Hi,
Lately the AI have behaved VERY horribly in races. Every other race random cars on the grid stay still, some start doing burnout and even durind the race the AI have been doing some erratic things. Is that happening with anyone else?What is it?Is there a way to fix?Tks
Nobody have that happening?

One last bit of house cleaning on my Spa_2022 mod. I need to take a break from the track and may revisit some things down the road, but for now i'm good with where it's at.

This small update is a track light placement fix (thanks to @CrisT86 for pointing it out). It's based on a night picture I looked at of the Eau Rouge area. A pole that was in the runoff area was moved to the right of the new raidillon. A couple of light poles that for some reason were sticking out of the raidillon were removed. I couldn't get a view of the left side so i'm not sure if there should be a light pole on the left. For now there is not one. If you have already downloaded either version of the mod, just use the links below to get the updated files for the version you use. The full mods already include this update.

Night Lights update for standalone (spa_2022 folder) version

Night Lights update for spa folder version

Last edited:
Just a small vid to say thank you to @rnoir for the absolute blast i'm having with the Jidé. What a lil monster.

As for the graphic filters, i'm hitting a wall with the sun_cam_face. How do you script it? i'm struggling with low angles sun when i'm facing the sun in cloudy conditions, with very dark car insides. Adding ambient light seems to be a band aid solution, if anyone managed to get it scripted i'm all ears!

On the VRC Formula 2024, how do you change steering wheel designs while your looking at the wheel so you can see which one you want? I can do it from outside the car with the visuals menu but once you're in the cockpit it goes away. Also to keep a certain steering wheel do you have to save that as a preset?

I don't own the VRC 24, but you can cycle the camera with F1 in the setup/config menu on track go to the option you want to change and see the changes, I have seen the changes with the RSS TSO20. I don't know if this is the best way.
Edit: More info, spelling.

Last edited:
I don't own the VRC 24, but you can cycle the camera with F1 in the race menu/config menu on track and see the changes, I have seen the changes with the RSS TSO20. I don't if this is the best way.
I think you're talking about changing the camera views. With the VRC 24 you have the ability to pick from 6 different steering wheel designs. From outside of the car while you're in the setups menu you can cycle through them but since you're not in the car you can't see what the choices are. I'm talking about how to cycle through them while you're sitting in the cockpit so you can see which one you would like.

Released : Venturi 600 LM
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Zero Games Studio
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Zero Games Studio Orginal ,F302
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks ACTK
hope u enjoy the Car
Template include
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
View attachment 1379872
Very nice! Thanks for making and sharing this. :cheers:

On the VRC Formula 2024, how do you change steering wheel designs while your looking at the wheel so you can see which one you want? I can do it from outside the car with the visuals menu but once you're in the cockpit it goes away. Also to keep a certain steering wheel do you have to save that as a preset?
The option is in one of the tabs(Visual, I think) in the car setup menu.

Attachments

• IMG_0744.jpeg
    IMG_0744.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back