Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,729 comments
X90
it's an important framework for the future of this sim, but it's nowhere near done. It's full of problems.

I kind of wish he would collab with Ilja to get this integrated into CSP... but that would compromise Patreon $$$$$...
So true.
Confirmed Pit App 3.0 multiclass mess.

Just activate the "Custom VR HUD rendering" in CSP under "MODE TWEAKS: VR" and the HUD position won't change anymore when changing the head position, if the option "Move with first person view" is checked. You can also check "Visible only in first person view", if you want to see the HUD only in cockpit view when watching replays in VR.
Thanks for that. I will sort tomorrow 👍

Speaking about the Venturi,while we're at it (and since it seems that I'm the fool of the road reflections)...

View attachment 1380168

... the ground is reflected in the two areas that I have marked. I have solved the reflection in the retractable window by adding this at the end of the ex_config.ini file...

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = 600_LM_Ext_Body_LOD0_Glass
MOVE_TO = COCKPIT_HR

... but I'm not able to find out the name of the mesh of that part of the hood (or bonnet, it depends😜) to fix it; seems that it's a part of a larger structure... The reflections in that area are very annoying, since they are right in front of the sight

The car is a beast, undoubtedly, it takes expert hands to drive it fast... Thanks for share, Master.
this is a part of the windows,This is the button that opens the window

Familiar?

patreon.com/Raass

__custom_showroom_1723415123.jpg

Last edited:
this is a part of the windows,This is the button that opens the window
Do you mean the little orange part marked with the green arrow? Yes, I know that is a latch, but there's no problem with it... The part that I cannot fix and bothers the vision with constant reflections is the zone marked with the blue wavy line...

Screenshot_f302_venturi_600lm_ks_barcelona_11-7-124-19-58-50.jpg

Sorry if I haven't explained myself well in my previous message...

Last edited:
I mean it's a bit confusion with all updates. Some users dont know how to make it. Maybe its simpler produce 1 file with all updates to install it with CM . Thanks again for your work.
The reason for all the small updates is simple. I don't want to force people to have to download the whole track\mod over and over again each time I find a problem or someone points out something that needs changed. I just release small updates with the files that have been updated. All of the updated files are then put into the full mod package and those get updated as well for future downloads or new users.

This is especially easier on the end user for a track like Spa\Spa 2022 which has so many addon extensions from Pyyer. I can't include his full extensions because they are paid mods. If I made everyone download the full track\mod over and over again, then each time I do a small update, they would have to install Pyyer's extensions over and over again.

Plus, all of my small updates are setup for easy installation for those that are not computer savvy. You just need to drag the content folder into the main 'assettocorsa' directory and overwrite when it asks.

Last edited:
I have some problems in qualifying, most AIs that are making personal best sectors will just come to the pits, is there any command to make so that if you are making a good lap you will not go to the pits?

Released : Venturi 600 LM
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Zero Games Studio
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Zero Games Studio Orginal ,F302
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Tweaks ACTK
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
Template include
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
View attachment 1379872
Thank you for a dream coming true! I'm a huge fan of Venturi (12Gb of photo&video materials excluding BPR series broadcast on other hdd) and all 1:43 Spark models!
Venturi was the only cars i missed in AC! Now i have all my beloved. And such a beautiful model and adaptation!
The handling is also great for my taste - a lil bit skittish though it draws a character for me, and even w/o proper settings for diff it handles much better than sesto

for my VR driver's eyes are better 0.387617,0.900732,-0.217655
Now i have to wait fro 400 Trophy which is the most underrated cup car

X90
Reinstalled Nuzzi's Pit App 2.9 - and everything seems to be working at first glance.

Unfortunately, while the strange auto-activation seems to have stopped, I can confirm that the radio button to "Enable/Disable track physics" surfaces.ini changer is NOT working - even with "Disabled" track physics, I am still checksum-kicked from my server. So whatever is happening, the app is still not reverting the surfaces.ini to its original state properly. So it's still a no from me for now. Deleting.

But, I'm going to sound the bat signal one more time. Someone here must know a solution to the night lighting problem. Below are two fn_bahrain screenshots at night. Notice how the first one has lighting drawn so far in - you can only see 100-200m in front of you. Notice how you can't see the "DHL" wall boards at all in that picture - this is probably ~300-350 meters from T1. The light pop-in is so distracting - I'd love for the draw distance to be tripled at least.

Interestingly, new Pure/CSP lighting means I can actually now clearly see the huge light towers around the circuit OK - and they are emitting light - just not onto the racetrack where it needs to.

If anyone has any ideas here, I'd appreciate it. I've been searching for a solution to this for ages.

Delete

Last edited:
Abit of help please. skins arnet the same from creator and then in my content manager

Car - RSS MPH Protech P96

Skin Preview by creator
View attachment 1380069
Skin preview in my content manager
View attachment 1380070
Can clearly see the NUmber decals are different and that is like that for all the skins ive added to the P96
are you using CSP for final preview render? if not then I don't think that mod will show number plates properly in preview.
Where can i get this skin please for the RSS MPH Protech P96
Found the RSS version from their discord channel: https://www.patreon.com/posts/106457145
Had a quick view at this dilemma re: number-board not showing in CM previews... Within the livery-folder, replace the <EXT_HR2.dds> file with the attached (note: save original-file in any case).

preview.jpg

Attachments

• EXT_HR2.zip
    837.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Automotodrom Brno extensive overhaul v2.0

1723466106039.png

Masaryk Circuit - Brno, Czech Republic https://www.automotodrombrno.cz/en/
Note: skins created for any pre-v2.0 versions may no longer work correctly.
Track originally ported from Race '07 (SimBin Studios) by Sneer/Malagoli.
V2.0 overhaul August 2024:
  • Complete texture rework by ClimaxF1, including new trees
  • Start line position corrected; start lights/clock/lap counter/session timer added; new billboard models added; new sponsors added; animated jumbotrons added.
  • Camera-facing spectators and animated flag-waving spectators added.
  • Marshals, TV vans, recovery trucks, camera cranes and cameramen added.
  • Crowd and pitlane audio added.
  • Physical road mesh and groove added; sausage kerbs and green runoffs added.
  • Redundant treewalls removed; floating trees fixed; new trees planted.
  • CSP animated flags added to pit buildings and grandstands.
  • Animated helicopters, blimp, hot-air balloons, and distant airliners added.
  • Night lighting and basic RainFX added.
  • New AI line created; sections added; loading logo added.
  • Various textures and shader values revised; various normals fixed; various new textures created; various models fixed.

Thanks to all contributors - this was a real team effort:
Sneer, Rafael Malagoli, Inori, Sliderman, Mascot, Shi, Pugsang, RMi, leBluem, macko68, Gunnar333, mteam, and ClimaxF1.

Last edited:
The reason for all the small updates is simple. I don't want to force people to have to download the whole track\mod over and over again each time I find a problem or someone points out something that needs changed. I just release small updates with the files that have been updated. All of the updated files are then put into the full mod package and those get updated as well for future downloads or new users.

This is especially easier on the end user for a track like Spa\Spa 2022 which has so many addon extensions from Pyyer. I can't include his full extensions because they are paid mods. If I made everyone download the full track\mod over and over again, then each time I do a small update, they would have to install Pyyer's extensions over and over again.

Plus, all of my small updates are setup for easy installation for those that are not computer savvy. You just need to drag the content folder into the main 'assettocorsa' directory and overwrite when it asks.
i see the annoyance the person who questioned also. with modern internet, a 300mb file (mod with minor update) takes only a few seconds to download, but small updates, unzipping etc feel cumbersome and annoying, and then you forget which update you put or didn;t, and have to go back in your download folder and look backwards. RJ, your files are sorted into the correct way for installation, but so are most, even on overtake in 2024. i prefer seeing the version number of a mod in content manager, but small updates often dont have that, so then you cant remember if you updated with small update, install a new small update, and then sudently the track has errors...

Thank you for a dream coming true! I'm a huge fan of Venturi (12Gb of photo&video materials excluding BPR series broadcast on other hdd) and all 1:43 Spark models!
Venturi was the only cars i missed in AC! Now i have all my beloved. And such a beautiful model and adaptation!
The handling is also great for my taste - a lil bit skittish though it draws a character for me, and even w/o proper settings for diff it handles much better than sesto

for my VR driver's eyes are better 0.387617,0.900732,-0.217655
Now i have to wait fro 400 Trophy which is the most underrated cup car

now all that's needed 1996 saleen tim alan speed lab gt2 mustang

Last edited:

View attachment 1380342

• Start line position corrected; start lights/clock/lap counter/session timer added; new billboard models added; new sponsors added; animated jumbotrons added.
  • Various textures and shader values revised; various ClimaxF1 hi-res textures added; various normals fixed; various new textures created; various models fixed.

You came bearing gifts. Welcome back :cheers:

Finally released, it is available on overtake.
Thanks for your support!
What an amazing little car. Great stuff, @rnoir. Thanks!
The very small driver looked quite odd in VR so I swapped in a full-size one for you to test if you want to, which also needed a new shift animation. I also fixed the hand/wheel synch and adjusted the shift preload and timing.
He sits lower in the seat so the current harness isn't a great fit, I'm afraid. Looks much better in VR though, with his feet now reaching the pedals.
Somebody mentioned the LODs, so I redid those too if you're interested.
The internal door panels were reflecting the road so I moved those to cockpit_HR in the config.
Attached is not the complete car, it's ONLY the new steer.ksanim, new shift.ksanim, new driver3d.ini, new lods.ini, new lods B, C and D kn5s, and your ext_config.ini with the addition for the internal door panels. So backup first, and add the files manually, overwriting when asked.
Feel free to use any of it if you want, or ignore it completely. :)
Anyway, hope this helps, and thanks again for such a wonderful little beast.

Edit: ignore the config, I thought it stopped the door panel reflections but apparently not.

Last edited:

View attachment 1380342

• Various textures and shader values revised; various ClimaxF1 hi-res textures added; various normals fixed; various new textures created; various models fixed.

Welcome back and thanks for this re-work Masscot!

Last edited:
Thanks - it was a big team effort. Check the UI and config for my fellow contributors.
Actually, I'll add them to the original post for clarity.
RT 2.0? Btw there is some issue with cars floating over the track and don´t touch the ground quite properly. Not on every sector but on few.

i see the annoyance the person who questioned also. with modern internet, a 300mb file (mod with minor update) takes only a few seconds to download, but small updates, unzipping etc feel cumbersome and annoying, and then you forget which update you put or didn;t, and have to go back in your download folder and look backwards. RJ, your files are sorted into the correct way for installation, but so are most, even on overtake in 2024. i prefer seeing the version number of a mod in content manager, but small updates often dont have that, so then you cant remember if you updated with small update, install a new small update, and then sudently the track has errors...
This is why I always add a README file to car/track folders of any small updates and added content/extension's and their URL.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back