- 701

- @home
Guys, is there a driver3d model as The Stig available?
Search results for query: The Stig
There is also a modder from Asia who makes a better version, but I can not find him/her/it.
Guys, is there a driver3d model as The Stig available?
Look here, version 1.1 was update in 2020Guys, is there a driver3d model as The Stig available?
hi, I usually expect jagged none-rounded side mirrors when you release a mod , but this time it's not the case. (yippie for me because that really bugs me when there are round things which are not rounded - seems like I'm playing a 80s game then to me 😆) This mod looks and drives superbly.Released : Sigma P1
Author:F302
3D Model: AMS2
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: AMS2
3d work:F302
tweaks and Lod´s ACTK
hope u enjoy the Carps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on 0.2.5-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO
View attachment 1407343![]()
102.28 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz
Weeeeeeeeell, there was a futur where i could have been in mulhouse, but instead i thought that the border france luxembourg germany was better than germany switzerland france.Weeell, dun'no don'care, to be honest. I care for my stuff, and that's it.
My gif was actually aiming towards you hiding behind Barbados's flag, rejecting our Baguette du fromage heritage. You coward.
I was picturing an exotic pirate of the caribbean, But turn's out it's just a common chad from Mulhouse, so disappointing.
My deepest apologies if you're really from Mulhouse...
I'm well aware of Chivas Autoart, so possibly I have seen and appreciated Paris' work through the years. If I remember correctly, they've made the R34 JGTC which was an excellent job, among some others that were really well done mods.Yes half Greek and half Abkhazian, near Russia and Georgia
Paris has also created many models for the "Chivas AutoArt mods"
I think we should talk about this in private because we are going on a different subjectI'm well aware of Chivas Autoart, so possibly I have seen and appreciated Paris' work through the years. If I remember correctly, they've made the R34 JGTC which was an excellent job, among some others that were really well done mods.
Although I have to admit that I have many blank spots on this part of Greek history about Abkhazians, so you gave me enough food for thought and reasons to read by just making the reference. Do you also have any relation to Pontic Greeks?
Thanks, this one from RD I found already, but it seems quite complicated to implement it, I was more looking for a driver3d file. So just using a kn5 with a driver3d.ini would be sweet.Search results for query: The Stig
www.overtake.gg
There is also a modder from Asia who makes a better version, but I can not find him/her/it.
About the banner, here's an actual interior view from the real thing:hi, I usually expect jagged none-rounded side mirrors when you release a mod , but this time it's not the case. (yippie for me because that really bugs me when there are round things which are not rounded - seems like I'm playing a 80s game then to me 😆) This mod looks and drives superbly.
Esp. Kudos also on the duct tape! Never seen such realistic duct tape in AC that I can remember. These little details add to the immersion.
Few things that can be improved on this one imho:
1. brake lights are barely distinguishable when lights are on
View attachment 1407547View attachment 1407548
(as you can see you can hardly tell which pic is the one with the brakes)
maybe only use bottom led rows for lights on, and brake keep also top rows
2. the sun visor banners should rather be semi-transparent (the front one is even carbon from the inside which should not be imho)
it gives a claustrophobic feeling (esp in VR)
View attachment 1407546View attachment 1407549
3. some skin issue which is very noticeable from cockpit view:
View attachment 1407545
Overall already a 4 star in my collection! Great job and thanks for sharing.
Not an ideal solution but in case the car doesn't get updated, this goes some way to stopping some sunlight ingress and to patch some missing surfaces around the windows, A-pillar and door cills (from cockpit view):BMW Z4 M Coupe 2008 Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/glqmly2w37mi/bmw_z4mcoupe_08_101creative.zip.html
Converted From GT6
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics By VRDRIVING AI
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
Garage ACTK help:
-COCKPIT_HR updated
-Add LODs
-Update collider.kn5
View attachment 1407344View attachment 1407345View attachment 1407346View attachment 1407347View attachment 1407348View attachment 1407349View attachment 1407350View attachment 1407351
;stop sun getting places it shouldn't
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = Material #27FD, Material #36HG, Material #89VVVS, Material #79VVSD, Material #32DRW, Material #28NG
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
;doubleside mesh, eg fix bad wiper arms, window gaps, sun ingress etc
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = Material #27FD, Material #32DRW
MESHES =
CULL_MODE = DOUBLESIDED
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW = 0
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
ur 2 fastView attachment 1407737
Does anybody know what is causing these weird glitches?
I think you have the old one or it is from "rtm" or something like thisMitsubishi GT0-LM skin
To install: Choose 6k or 4k and drag that folder over to CM
I decided to do a fantasy skin for this car as there arent that many to choose from
There is no AO for the inside windows so they cannot be skinned, the AO for the outside is not great but useable.
Yet another car which cannot have an AO i seem to pick these everytime at the moment.
car: https://modsfire.com/rX9HI74W0f3kmU6
Mitsubishi GTO-LM Fantasy skin 6k/4k
Mitsubishi GT0-LM skin To install: Choose 6k or 4k and drag that folder over to CM I decided to do a fantasy skin for this car as there arent that many to choose from There is no AO for the inside windows so they cannot be skinned, the AO for...www.gtplanet.net
View attachment 1407662
Either TAA and / or motion blur. Check in extraFX.View attachment 1407737
Does anybody know what is causing these weird glitches?
In extraFX, motion blur. I shut it down entirely lately, but if you wanna keep some, just bring down the "amount of blur" setting.View attachment 1407737
Does anybody know what is causing these weird glitches?
CM/CSP are optimized??In extraFX, motion blur. I shut it down entirely lately, but if you wanna keep some, just bring down the "amount of blur" setting.
By the way, am i the only one thinking that ExtraFX is really less and less worth it? It has a 30% perf impact. I would def keep the SSLR reflections and the ambient occlusion clearly had huge improvments over the last updates, but i'm a bit worried it got out of hands in terms of optimisation lately.
Yeh thats possible............... got a link? i can only find the one i have and this one: https://simracing.blckbox.net/CarDetails.php?CarID=fiagt_mitsubishi_gto_lm
Hey guys, anyone know whet this issue/bug is? Have it on some tracks but not all, I'm using latest CSP and PURE. Tia Pete
Thanks man, that worked perfectly
my minimal extraFX settingsView attachment 1407888