Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
JESUS H CHRIST!

Sim Dream is not paid mods.
They are a scam.
You did not pay for the mod.
They stole your money.

I never said i paid for it...it is rather confusing though as it seems all over the place with what is allowed and not allowed to be uploaded...

I would advise GOING HERE...

https://vk.com/albums-83865031

or here.

https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product/assetto-corsa-alfa-romeo-classics-mod/

Few pages back someone was saying it is ILLEGAL to upload a VRC mod!

Last edited:
JESUS H CHRIST!

Sim Dream is not paid mods.
Its no mystic mystery, SD are pay to play. Yes there's some freebies.
Untitled.png

They are a scam.
Well they do make money from ripping cars for sale. But there are cars thats not in anyone else's inventory. Its about your morals and your money.

You did not pay for the mod.
They stole your money.
:dunce: a) you don't know if he paid or not right? b) It's kind of hard to get ripped if he didn't pay for any mods. So I'm not sure what your trying to say.

Sorry for ask this but, lately, I see several people posting just an image of a mod, saying just "hi" or another vague phrase, and no more... No link, no explanation at all if it is a mod released, soon to be released, or whatever.

I know trends are often relentless, and people just imitate others because they think they have to. But at the end of the day, what is the utility of such information?

Excuse me if I don't understand some secret code or something in the forum and those post are really useful. Maybe is my fault. But for me, at the moment, is just annoying.
Yeah, it's really annoying and I hope it stops. Not quite as annoying as rehosting old mods and pretending they're new or (even worse) rehosting current ones that still have valid links, just to boost a Sharemods account. Thank God that seems to have stopped.
Have fun!

Yeah, it's really annoying and I hope it stops. Not quite as annoying as rehosting old mods and pretending they're new or (even worse) rehosting current ones that still have valid links, just to boost a Sharemods account. Thank God that seems to have stopped.
Have fun!

Indeed but the guy uploading old mods and rehosting like no tomorrow is not around here anymore? Did he got banned :) ? Just for the sake of curiosity haha.

He keeps on with the "no rest uploading ****" behavior in the "other forum" though :lol:

These random pictures of cars you keep posting with no accompanying text... are they available mods, in development, from other games, or part of a wish list? Is it a puzzle we are supposed to solve?
;)

I already said that he needs to indicate the authors of the mods, but. This is all from Facebook, from different groups. Why does he do this, I do not know.

You have a good attitude towards people who ask for clarity:tdown:. I have an excellent collection of good paid and free mods, but I don’t post them to everyone without the author’s name !!! I have one request - respect the authors and their work! And you tell me - relaxed. You are not a good member of the community!

about shadows, there is an option to do this per config, at least for tracks i know it works:

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_0]
MESHES = 1grass?
CAST_SHADOWS = 1 ; or 0

Next little fix. This time for Autodromo di Pergusa - Enna Pergusa 2003 converted for GT Legends by derDumeklemmer. It was converted and enhanced by Rainmaker for Assetto Corsa.

Please look here for updated version:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-560#post-12890617

You can get the latest version of the track here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1e17hccu1p4fvyf/enna_pergusa2003.7z

I fixed disappearing 3D Grass when driving to narrow, windy road and grass lines, tweaked a bit the brightness of several materials, new water shader for the lake, new vao-patch ...

Thanks Fanapryde and Mascot for testing and Rainmaker for converting it to AC. :)
Hope you enjoy it.

Oh, forgotten to mention. Fix is in attached zip file. Just extract it to AC root folder.
enna_pergusa2003_02.jpg
enna_pergusa2003_03.jpg

Attachments

• enna_pergusa2003.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Oschersleben 1.4
Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, German multipurpose track
Oschersleben for Assetto Corsa By Fuzo (TM-Modding team) - Conversion from rFactor 2 with permission and support from original author Digga (SRT).

Track features:
  • 34 pit boxes
  • 2 layouts - GP, moto
  • Working AI
  • TV cameras
  • 2D and 3D crowds
  • Track grooves
  • Pre-generated VAO for Shader Patch
  • High-poly road mesh
  • track lights support
Credits:
  • all credits go to Digga and his modding team, he did all the awesome work on this track for rFactor 2, I just converted it and added some Assetto Corsa features :)
Installation:

Last edited:
Oschersleben 1.4
Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, German multipurpose track
Oschersleben for Assetto Corsa By Fuzo (TM-Modding team) - Conversion from rFactor 2 with permission and support from original author Digga (SRT).
Credits:
  • all credits go to Digga and his modding team, he did all the awesome work on this track for rFactor 2, I just converted it and added some Assetto Corsa features :)

Nice work..
Just wondering: these rFactor2 tracks by DIGGA... are they heavily modified Simbin or Codemasters tracks or really from scratch?
Great job by all means.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back